[Predictions] My suspicions on Sakura

diablo646260

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My suspicion on Sakura is that she may turn and go to Sasukes side because no matter how much she fights and tries to hide her feelings, she is headed on a road to replacing kirin as sasukes med nin and trying to be his gf. This is purely my opinion and I know that lots of people will or will not agree with me and thats fine either way. I just felt the need to voice my opinion.

What is your take on this thought NB?

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I don't like Sakura, I will give her credit for her strong sense of good and wrong. I think that even though she is blindly in love with him, she'd rather kill him than let him continue on this path (which we've seen her attempt). I don't think she'd do that. If anything I think she'll open her eyes about Naruto and live happily ever after with him. We all know that in anime, the protagonist rarely ends up with the girl who's loved him her entire life. They always go with the hot new strong willed alien/super chick.

aperson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't think sakura will go to help sasuke and even if she does sasuke wont accept her since she tried to kill him last time

MissShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i could understand why you think that in a sense, but i agree with ^ up there...Sakura still cares for Sasuke, you could say that was her first "love" but really she doesnt act like she used to around him. Only Naruto has faith that Sasuke will even be good again, not even the Sasuke obsessed Sakura thinks that anymore. She has slowly developed feelings for Naruto and idk if they will end up together, but she def loves Naruto deep down more than she did Sasuke. Naruto has loved Sakura sense the 3rd manga and only they have had any type of developing relationship sense. Fillers don't count, and when you look at the evidence of something like NaruHina in the manga that way...ya...she doesnt have a shot over Sakura unless Sakura turns Naruto down (which i doubt will happen unless she feels she doesnt deserve him and then i doubt Naruto will take that well) thats my opinion anyways...she'd never turn her back on Konoha or Naruto.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i could understand why you think that in a sense, but i agree with ^ up there...Sakura still cares for Sasuke, you could say that was her first "love" but really she doesnt act like she used to around him. Only Naruto has faith that Sasuke will even be good again, not even the Sasuke obsessed Sakura thinks that anymore. She has slowly developed feelings for Naruto and idk if they will end up together, but she def loves Naruto deep down more than she did Sasuke. Naruto has loved Sakura sense the 3rd manga and only they have had any type of developing relationship sense. Fillers don't count, and when you look at the evidence of something like NaruHina in the manga that way...ya...she doesnt have a shot over Sakura unless Sakura turns Naruto down (which i doubt will happen unless she feels she doesnt deserve him and then i doubt Naruto will take that well) thats my opinion anyways...she'd never turn her back on Konoha or Naruto.
3 things

one: your sig sakura boobs are to bigg they are much smaller xd

two: naruto will kill sauske not skura

and now 3: ontopic sauske has alreadu tried to kill her if she tries to join him again she will die

diablo646260

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but naruto himself even acknowledged that he knew Sakura didnt feel for him the same way that he felt for her and that she shouldnt lie to herself
You must be registered for see images

MissShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well ya..hes noting that shes lying but he doesn't know about what. She "lied" so she could go take out Sasuke herself and relieve Naruto of his burden. She wants to help and this is the way she came up with to help (even if it did kinda suck) the confession was genuinely from her heart but she did it all wrong and made it obvious there's more she wasn't saying and that's what Naruto noticed..not to mention how could Naruto believe that at first anyways? hes been trying to get with her for the last idk 3 years or so...since hes known her (the first manga showings prove Naruto had feelings before they were team 7) so of course he might not immediately believe shes telling the truth after all he witnessed with her and Sasuke.

Haku Yuki
I just like the pic of her hitting the shit outta Sasuke...he deserves it.

I dont disagree with that...however where did you get that from? Of course i dont think Naruto will kill Sakura....who would?

Sakura never intended on joining Sasuke in the first place..that whole lie she told Sasuke was another poor attempt to get close to him so she could poison/kill him with a kunai...however Sasuke figured out what she was up too pretty fast and reacted accordingly. Im sure if Sasuke would have thought Sakura was actually serious...he wouldnt have just killed her immediately..he even notes that having a medic nin would be helpful.

Last edited:

diablo646260

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well ya..hes noting that shes lying but he doesn't know about what. She "lied" so she could go take out Sasuke herself and relieve Naruto of his burden. She wants to help and this is the way she came up with to help (even if it did kinda suck) the confession was genuinely from her heart but she did it all wrong and made it obvious there's more she wasn't saying and that's what Naruto noticed..not to mention how could Naruto believe that at first anyways? hes been trying to get with her for the last idk 3 years or so...since hes known her (the first manga showings prove Naruto had feelings before they were team 7) so of course he might not immediately believe shes telling the truth after all he witnessed with her and Sasuke.

Haku Yuki

I dont disagree with that...however where did you get that from? Of course i dont think Naruto will kill Sakura....who would?

Sakura never intended on joining Sasuke in the first place..that whole lie she told Sasuke was another poor attempt to get close to him so she could poison/kill him with a kunai...however Sasuke figured out what she was up too pretty fast and reacted accordingly. Im sure if Sasuke would have thought Sakura was actually serious...he wouldnt have just killed her immediately..he even notes that having a medic nin would be helpful.
that last sentence only solidifies my assumption

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that last sentence only solidifies my assumption
Sakura has never supported his cause. Even when he left the village she threatened to rat him out. She even said she'd help him get revenge so he'd stay, it was just another lie she told to make him stay though. When have you ever seen Sakura think about shifting alliances even once? All she has seen him do for the past 4 years is hurt himself and other people, she's not going to all of a sudden think its ok and join him.

Leechan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haku Yuki

Yeah but if naruto rejects her over hinata, she could be let that hot temper rage her to doing sasuke's will. Naruto can now sense hinata true love for him she had from the start. That means something. She put her life on the line when everyone else did nothing. She always supports him. She is even willing to let Sakura have him if it makes naruto more happy. If you think naruto the man is going to put a woman's heart like Hinata in the trash you must not be reading the story.

Naruto knows who really has his back. Watch, naruto will have one of those flashback to all the times hinata was there. He may even read her heart and become overwhelm with all the true emotions she always had for him. I think everyone would start to hate naruto if he broke hinata's heart just to have a woman that only looks at him as second best to Sasuke.

MissShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura has never supported his cause. Even when he left the village she threatened to rat him out. She even said she'd help him get revenge so he'd stay, it was just another lie she told to make him stay though. When have you ever seen Sakura think about shifting alliances even once? All she has seen him do for the past 4 years is hurt himself and other people, she's not going to all of a sudden think its ok and join him.
thank u that was a much better way of stating what i was trying to say

MissShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but if naruto rejects her over hinata, she could be let that hot temper rage her to doing sasuke's will. Naruto can now sense hinata true love for him she had from the start. That means something. She put her life on the line when everyone else did nothing. She always supports him. She is even willing to let Sakura have him if it makes naruto more happy. If you think naruto the man is going to put a woman's heart like Hinata in the trash you must not be reading the story.

Naruto knows who really has his back. Watch, naruto will have one of those flashback to all the times hinata was there. He may even read her heart and become overwhelm with all the true emotions she always had for him. I think everyone would start to hate naruto if he broke hinata's heart just to have a woman that only looks at him as second best to Sasuke.
im def not one to say that there isnt a possibility he wont end up with Hinata, Kishi puts things and has character's say certain things for a reason. However, from what i have seen in the manga, Naruto and Hinata's interaction top out at about 3 for the entire series...im sure he's definitely acknowledged Hinata as a person by now and what she has done for him but if Hinata wants to get someone like Naruto's attention, shes going to have to replace Sakura basically and actually help Naruto accomplish his goals aka Sasuke and hokage to really prove herself to him. It would be weird for Naruto to have liked Sakura soo much all this time and then just bam 180 turnaround. If you look back at the confession, there are several theories you can make but regardless on whether Naruto thought there was simply something she wasnt telling him or whether or not she really wasnt telling the truth, he was reacted like someone who just got told they won the lottery..in total disbelief and immediately assumed it false because that is one of his goals! Getting with Sakura. The only way Hinata and Naruto end up together is if, well, Kishi does decide a 180 outta nowhere or if Sakura turns Naruto down because she thinks she doesnt deserve him. He def wont trash Hinata either, hes not that kind of character but that confession of hers doesnt canon NaruHina in any way, not til we see Naruto actually react to it more than saving Hinata back.

Last edited:

Raidenuser

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think she will choose Sasuke's side but I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke fight and both are wounded - who would she treat first? I think this may happen and we will see what she truely feels

MissShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think she will choose Sasuke's side but I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke fight and both are wounded - who would she treat first? I think this may happen and we will see what she truely feels
that would be a cool way to show her decision...though ill be freakin pissed if she like runs over to Sasuke or something first before acknowledging Naruto and whether hes ok or not...idc if her and Sasuke end up together or not!

Leechan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im def not one to say that there isnt a possibility he wont end up with Hinata, Kishi puts things and has character's say certain things for a reason. However, from what i have seen in the manga, Naruto and Hinata's interaction top out at about 3 for the entire series...im sure he's definitely acknowledged Hinata as a person by now and what she has done for him but if Hinata wants to get someone like Naruto's attention, shes going to have to replace Sakura basically and actually help Naruto accomplish his goals aka Sasuke and hokage to really prove herself to him. It would be weird for Naruto to have liked Sakura soo much all this time and then just bam 180 turnaround. If you look back at the confession, there are several theories you can make but regardless on whether Naruto thought there was simply something she wasnt telling him or whether or not she really wasnt telling the truth, he was reacted like someone who just got told they won the lottery..in total disbelief and immediately assumed it false because that is one of his goals! Getting with Sakura. The only way Hinata and Naruto end up together is if, well, Kishi does decide a 180 outta nowhere or if Sakura turns Naruto down because she thinks she doesnt deserve him. He def wont trash Hinata either, hes not that kind of character but that confession of hers doesnt canon NaruHina in any way, not til we see Naruto actually react to it more than saving Hinata back.
I don't think it would be an 180 when naruto falls In Love with hinata because everyone know a man's boyhood dreams matures. Naruto's biggest dream was to become the best Kokage to prove everyone wrong about him. It was his way of showing up all the people who rejected him. However, itachi's words to him is now the main reason he wants to become even more than just the hokage of the leaf.

His story is one of growth. Kishi's is using this story to show how people can grow by love, pain, hate, fate, or fear. If you use what's in the past mangas too much you'll miss how each person road leads them to a predetermine fate.

Last edited:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura will most likely not join Sasuke's side.
First of all, Sakura was just stating that she would even join Sasuke into destroying Konoha to distract him so that she could kill him. She didn't say this simply because she wants him to be her bf. She actually wanted to take away the burden of trying to bring Sasuke back to Konoha from Naruto, which is another sign in my part why I believe that Sakura is starting to love Naruto more and more.
So no I don't think she would join Sasuke in destroying the Hidden Leaf.

saturn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura could have made up some lie without the "I'm falling for you" scene. Why would you confess your love that's stirred in a lie? She knows Naruto is in love with her [or at least was, because I think his feelings have changed about her too] but didn't have to involve his heart, his feelings just to relieve the burden.

She has developed an attraction for Naruto but I think her heart is still with Sasuke.

Anyway, I doubt she would take Sasuke's side. She might love him but her heart is too intertwined with the Village.

Leechan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura could have made up some lie without the "I'm falling for you" scene. Why would you confess your love that's stirred in a lie? She knows Naruto is in love with her [or at least was, because I think his feelings have changed about her too] but didn't have to involve his heart, his feelings just to relieve the burden.

She has developed an attraction for Naruto but I think her heart is still with Sasuke.

Anyway, I doubt she would take Sasuke's side. She might love him but her heart is too intertwined with the Village.
I agree. Naruto is able to tell Sakura felling for sasuke are not gone. She could not even stab him when she had the chance.