a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My new squirrel Acorn. My sister found him at her house when he was still a kitten, and I've been nursing him back to health.
This is the second squirrel I've nursed back to health in the last year, my other one was named Zipper. I've let him go, but he still come up to us and stays by the house(you can find pictures of him in previous posts).

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So .....Your....Keeping a Squirell as a Pet
He's lost it
No I'm nursing it back to health since it's moms abandoned it. I've owned plenty of exotic animals though, such as copperheads(venomous snake), spider monkeys, camens, emus, and my father owned a lion, and wolf before I was born. I will be letting the squirrel go however once it's old enough.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot twist: your sister injured those squirrels intentionally every year, so you guys could have something to bond over.

jk, I have a very dark sense of humor. But seriously, Thats very nice of you.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I'm nursing it back to health since it's moms abandoned it. I've owned plenty of exotic animals though, such as copperheads(venomous snake), spider monkeys, camens, emus, and my father owned a lion, and wolf before I was born. I will be letting the squirrel go however once it's old enough.
You sir have a caring heart I'm touched

Reactions: a banned cartoon

Psy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Woah. I want a wolf U_U

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot twist: your sister injured those squirrels intentionally every year, so you guys could have something to bond over.

jk, I have a very dark sense of humor. But seriously, Thats very nice of you.
That would be funny. She actually found the squirrels at her house each year, and gave them to us. We live in separate towns about 45 minutes away from each other. She found Zipper on the ground outside of her house. She found the one I'm currently taking care of inside her house.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Woah. I want a wolf U_U
Trust me, you don't. They're vicious. My dad said one time his wolf got loose, and he got a leech around its neck and tried to drag it home and it would budge. So he decided to tie the leech to the back of his truck and drag it. He said there wasn't a single second the wolf wouldn't stop resisting. He said it tried pulling back the whole ride home.

Wolves also have gigantic heads, they are definitely made to kill. Pictures of them don't seem to do them justice on quite how big their heads are.