Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how I make my signatures currently. With Photoshop.
(My first tutorial, go easy on me. Haha)

You must be registered for see images

Step One:
First, make the canvas whatever size you'd like. Make white (or your preferred color) as the background.​

Step Two:
I'd recommenced greatly, to download some brushes. Some Grunge Brushes, Swirl Brushes, Smokey Brushes, Splatter Brushes, etc (I downlaoded mine from Deviantart. ]. After you have the brush you'd like, start brushing your canvas whatever way you like.​

Step Three:
Then add some color. I did this by using a smokey-like brush, with the color green. I brushed which places I would like to be green. Or you could simply just go to Adjustments > Selective Color or Image > Adjustments > Color Balance.​

Step Four:​
I then go to Adjustments > Exposure and start playing with that until I find something I like.​

Step Five:
With a Render of my choice, I add it to my work. I then add a nice smudge/blur effect. (To do this you duplicate your Render's layer then go to Filter > Blur > Motion Blur. You can play with that, till you're satisfied. Then make sure the orignal layer of the Render is above the blurred layer. It should have a kinda smudgy/misty look around it.)​

Step Six:
I then use some more brushes to add to my work. Here, I added swirls and some splatter. Once I think I'm finished, I add some text.​

Step Seven:​
Then I crop it a bit, and add a tiny bit more Exposure if needed. (Adjustments > Exposure) I do anything else I see needs to be done, or just touch it up nicely.​

Then, optionally, I add a border. Image > Canvas Size > Make sure the box is clicked on relative. Then switch to Pixels, and I usually put 2 or 3.
Then I'm pretty much finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.