my reply to howiamgettehpren???? (reply to minamoto threed problem wit boroto manga).

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

1st learn wat is manga...

2-read teh manga...

3-talknojusu did ruin naroto manga...proof every1 here wil agree wit me......becuz some1 who kill ur parents and frendz dezerve epic kill and not forgiveness..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto coming back to life ruined the manga, Neji dying to a toothpick ruined the manga. Nagato being TnJd ruined the manga. Simple minded Naruto just shows he has a simplistic view of things with his decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara got his hands on A rinnegan and prolonged the anime to God tier.

I got so baked last night that I just realized Madara wasn't supposed to be that strong in the first place.

Kabuto became immortal and implanted a rinnegan so unpredictable that Kabutos creation was the big reveal of Tobidara. Tobidara scheme did not plan on getting that strong in the first place. Madara even said it himself, the one who gave me this Rinnegan is now his creation.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto coming back to life ruined the manga, Neji dying to a toothpick ruined the manga. Nagato being TnJd ruined the manga. Simple minded Naruto just shows he has a simplistic view of things with his decisions.
Watch it again and tell me why a God would not use his powers to redeem himself

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st, manga is Sakura's
2nd, I've read her story
3rd, Tnj made the story great. Look at this.
You must be registered for see images
Sakura Tnjing Naruto became the foundation for the manga's longest plotline.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara got his hands on A rinnegan and prolonged the anime to God tier.

I got so baked last night that I just realized Madara wasn't supposed to be that strong in the first place.

Kabuto became immortal and implanted a rinnegan so unpredictable that Kabutos creation was the big reveal of Tobidara. Tobidara scheme did not plan on getting that strong in the first place. Madara even said it himself, the one who gave me this Rinnegan is now his creation.
Post automatically merged:

Watch it again and tell me why a God would not use his powers to redeem himself
redbold : BRUH!!!!..what kind of fvvcked up $h!t tis is???...

1st..tobidara is teh second immortal madara..who was sealed inside Bobito's body...

2nd..dere were 2 madara's runing around when edomadara got edotenseid by kaboto...1-edomadara....2-tobidara

3rd-tobidara to Bobito is like ikishi to jigen.... u undastand now???..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
redbold : BRUH!!!!..what kind of fvvcked up $h!t tis is???...

1st..tobidara is teh second immortal madara..who was sealed inside Bobito's body...

2nd..dere were 2 madara's runing around when edomadara got edotenseid by kaboto...1-edomadara....2-tobidara

3rd-tobidara to Bobito is like ikishi to jigen.... u undastand now???..
You are right! You know why you are right! My trippy thoughts have spoken!

You know how his soul is imbedded inside Tobi. It was also resurrected before and lost inside anther dimension. Madara has a soul in three different spots. 1st inside Tobi 2nd inside Madara and a 3rd one interdimensional which is being stalked by Kaguya.

Smoke some dope and watch the end of Madara the part where he is devoured. My high imagination saw everything in one single moment.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right! You know why you are right! My trippy thoughts have spoken!

You know how his soul is imbedded inside Tobi. It was also resurrected before and lost inside anther dimension. Madara has a soul in three different spots. 1st inside Tobi 2nd inside Madara and a 3rd one interdimensional which is being stalked by Kaguya.

Smoke some dope and watch the end of Madara the part where he is devoured. My high imagination saw everything in one single moment.
wattttttttttttttt !!!!..

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli