my reply to bagesee thread (my problems wit boroto manga)..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

wat u want me say bro?????........i agree and not agreee!!!!!..

i agreee on teh sarada oversexualization ting u mentionet...every1 noticet dat even sarada herself one day will yell at ikemoto and say : "STOP MAKE ME LOOK HOT AND SEXY AND REMOVE TEH GOTTAMN GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YA??????.."

-how ever i not agreee wit something when u criticized manga plot and all :

plot is goood ...and manga is going well and atvancing goood imo...plot in generall iz interesting..every one here want to know mystery and originez of osusukis and jewbee...and is waiting for next chapter with patience....

also tell me: do u ,at least, see flashbacks and filler pages in boroto manga like u used to see in Naroto manga????...

do u see something very annoying like Bobito-Rin flashbacks that get spamed on every chaptar???...do u see flashbacks inside flashbacks and talknojusu in boroto manga???? NO U DONT!!!!!!!!!!.....so yeahhhhhh u should thank ur god for tis Boroto bliss!!!!!...

teh only biggest problem that ruin boroto manga will be anime....THAT IS IF ANIME IS REALLY CANOON....then some boroto anime episodes will make boroto manga look like :poop::poop::poop: ...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao I love you minabro never change.

The plot is meh because besides focusing on world building like ninja tech theres just throwing powerful characters and abilities at us in not a good manner that develops character in right way but does that opposite. What chapters so far can you say that you really liked all they've managed to do is generate hype with power leveling.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao I love you minabro never change.

The plot is meh because besides focusing on world building like ninja tech theres just throwing powerful characters and abilities at us in not a good manner that develops character in right way but does that opposite. What chapters so far can you say that you really liked all they've managed to do is generate hype with power leveling.

-chapterz i liked is when sasuke got soloed and foddorized easily by jigen...

-when we learned momokishi was boroto vessal..and kaweki was ikishi vessal..

-when sarada thought her self she was leader for team boroto but forgot that this was just a order given to her by mistuki..

Bagesee???
stop typing like hanticapet.......

Reactions: Sagebee