twwial

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi guys, it's the first time when I customize my profile. I tried to keep it as simple as possible without background images and colors that don't match and hurt your eyes. I often get in this situation when I am going to other people's profiles, sometimes I can't even read some texts or use some functions. On the other hand, there are many good profiles too where I like to stalkxd
so tell me guys, what do you think about my profile and also tell me if I should change something that bothers you

twwial

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't seem like you did much of anything to your profile...
it was my first try and I tried to keep it simple without background images. It is really hard for me to think about some pics that would match eachother and have a common theme. You can't see them totally and they look really random in most of the profiles. Maybe I'll put some in the future, the profile picture seems the only one worth it, but I don't have a pic with mexd

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was my first try and I tried to keep it simple without background images. It is really hard for me to think about some pics that would match eachother and have a common theme. You can't see them totally and they look really random in most of the profiles. Maybe I'll put some in the future, the profile picture seems the only one worth it, but I don't have a pic with mexd
I understand. I like to think mine's pretty decent. Take a look if you'd like.