Kushina Chan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Guys!
In my previous post you all can see that i posted about that in the next manga what will happen i thought that there will be Sasuke too and i was sure about it that was the reason i posted but you can see that much of you was not agreed with me like
Don't tell kishi what to do U_U
and
it wouldnt make sense for someone to talk with sasuke right after naruto
and most of all did not answered.
Actually, that does not matter at all to me. I just did not saw any prediction come true of any person here that was the reason i am happy.I was just wanted to tell you all.
That is all!
And if some really have doubt on it now to so i am able to explain it. Like shown in manga sasuke was also hearing story because like shown in 3rd last page boths backgrounds are changed. that means sasuke was also hearing the story from his mind place.

my link of post

Thank you and if someone wanna be my friend so i like to make friends. And i am also new on forum and dont have much friends .

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That first user is a Sasuke hater, I saw her bashing Sauce on a thread he wasn't even mentioned on. People tend to let their distaste for characters cloud their judgment and makes them think in a biased manner so that's why you got some of the responses you did. I had a feeling Sasuke would talk to the Sage but congrats to you anyway. Always nice to be right when others think you're wrong :)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm happy for u. Remember haters r gonna hate. As Kami said a lot of ppl dislike characters and they allow that to keep them from being reasonable, but oh well there r all kinds here so just keep doing what u feel