My prediction for naruto manga 594

63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So Orochimaru and Kabuto are the only ones who can use edo tensei right?Because Kabuto is caught in izanami the only one who can currently use edo tensei is Orochimaru.So my theory is that the scroll contains the parents of Sasuke and Itachi.Because it makes sense because suigetsu said that Sasuke would be interest and who else would he ask about the clan and the villege except mommy and daddy.What do u guys think?
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base.

Whether or not it has anything to do with edo tensei is debatable, but it's likely that Sasuke's going to meet his parents. Or at least that seems to be the popular opinion on the base.
 
63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base.

Whether or not it has anything to do with edo tensei is debatable, but it's likely that Sasuke's going to meet his parents. Or at least that seems to be the popular opinion on the base.

Ty and I'm sorry if someone else posted this
 

~Dream~

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,324 posts 398 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
398
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like the idea of him meeting his parents. What the hell does their parents know? But I'll have to deal with it if does happen.
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,474 posts 387 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like the idea of him meeting his parents. What the hell does their parents know? But I'll have to deal with it if does happen.

Exactly though.. what does his parents know? xd
 
63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like the idea of him meeting his parents. What the hell does their parents know? But I'll have to deal with it if does happen.

Yea I think kishi is to lazy to make something more complecated like sasuke meeting the kage or hasi and madara etc.
 

gordo1

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,666 posts 351 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
351
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1) Welcome to NB
2) I'm going to find the next person who makes one of these "who are "them"" threads and spray them with a fire hose.
 
63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1) Welcome to NB
2) I'm going to find the next person who makes one of these "who are "them"" threads and spray them with a fire hose.

1)Thank you
2)Nice Avatar :D
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,590 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So Orochimaru and Kabuto are the only ones who can use edo tensei right?Because Kabuto is caught in izanami the only one who can currently use edo tensei is Orochimaru.So my theory is that the scroll contains the parents of Sasuke and Itachi.Because it makes sense because suigetsu said that Sasuke would be interest and who else would he ask about the clan and the villege except mommy and daddy.What do u guys think?

I do believe it may be his parents.

On the bolded part, due to Suigetsu not knowing who the hell Sasuke was talking about, I don't believe it to contain Sasuke's parents. I think it describes the edo tensei itself, which would make sense to Suigetsu saying "I bet you intend to ask Orochimaru to use the power in that scroll".

The very fact that Suigetsu was surprised that Sasuke wanted to meet someone at all, kinda proves that it has nothing to do with a person (s). Sasuke just got the idea on his own, at least that's my analysis of it.

Edit: Let's not forget that only three people knew how to use the edo tensei, Tobirama, Orochimaru, and Kabuto. It's very possible that Oro obtained this scroll from when he was apart of the village, afterall, he very much desired this tech and knew of it from Tobirama. I wouldn't put it pass him to go snooping around.
 
Last edited:
9 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fugaku Uchiha was the leader of the Uchiha clan. I'm sure secrets of the clan were passed down from leader to leader. Along with that he was the leader of the villages police force, this most likely gave him access to the villages secrets before the falling out with the village, he orchestrated the coup d'etat when the elders of the village accused the clan of attacking the village with the nine-tails. As for Mikoto not much is known about her so her being one of the people he wanted to see would probably serve for sentimental values only. I hope this answers why Sauske would want to see them.
 
63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I do believe it may be his parents.

On the bolded part, due to Suigetsu not knowing who the hell Sasuke was talking about, I don't believe it to contain Sasuke's parents. I think it describes the edo tensei itself, which would make sense to Suigetsu saying "I bet you intend to ask Orochimaru to use the power in that scroll".

The very fact that Suigetsu was surprised that Sasuke wanted to meet someone at all, kinda proves that it has nothing to do with a person (s). Sasuke just got the idea on his own, at least that's my analysis of it.

If it describes the edo tensei then why does he need Orochimaru?You pointed out a good fact but he said he is going to meet the human who knows everything.Since human is singular not plural cause Sasuke said "them" then that means the man who know everything is something entirly diffrent.Maybe is someone we know cause now he is going to meet 2 or more unknown characters.
 
63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fugaku Uchiha was the leader of the Uchiha clan. I'm sure secrets of the clan were passed down from leader to leader. Along with that he was the leader of the villages police force, this most likely gave him access to the villages secrets before the falling out with the village, he orchestrated the coup d'etat when the elders of the village accused the clan of attacking the village with the nine-tails. As for Mikoto not much is known about her so her being one of the people he wanted to see would probably serve for sentimental values only. I hope this answers why Sauske would want to see them.

Exactly :D
 

hola112233

Member
221 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
221
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
idk about edo tensei but i think it has to do with the hokages'
 

Allimzbbe

Member
130 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
130
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
great prediction, very open minded--> there is something wrong with me today i'm too formai;=weird
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,590 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If it describes the edo tensei then why does he need Orochimaru?You pointed out a good fact but he said he is going to meet the human who knows everything.Since human is singular not plural cause Sasuke said "them" then that means the man who know everything is something entirly diffrent.Maybe is someone we know cause now he is going to meet 2 or more unknown characters.

Because Sasuke doesn't want to waste time learning how to do it? Suigetsu himself said that it would take time, I mean even Oro wasn't able to do the edo tensei as well as Kabuto, it would no doubt be difficult for Sasuke to pull off even with instructions.

Note the human who knows "everything'.

You must be registered for see images


Now here, when Sasuke is talking about two individuals, he says he want to know "everything". The person he was talking about is Fugaku I believe.

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

YellowFlash1

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,880 posts 231 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
231
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You gotta remember that they said that They could rule the world with that, What would sasukes parents gotta do with that, They got diced with ease by itachi
 
63 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because Sasuke doesn't want to waste time learning how to do it? Suigetsu himself said that it would take time, I mean even Oro wasn't able to do the edo tensei as well as Kabuto, it would no doubt be difficult for Sasuke to pull off even with instructions.

Note the human who knows "everything'.




Now here, when Sasuke is talking about two individuals, he says he want to know "everything". The person he was talking about is Fugaku I believe.



So you do agree with me to a certain point.I'm gonna take your theory into acount cause you made a good valid point thank you
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,590 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So you do agree with me to a certain point.I'm gonna take your theory into acount cause you made a good valid point thank you

Yes I do, that Sasuke is using the scroll to revive his parents, yes. I just believe that the scroll is the edo tensei itself. Also if it was a single person capable of putting the ninja world in Hawk's hands, it would be totally stupid for Kabuto not to resurrect that person, even if he isn't as strong as Madara, that would just be stupid...

No problem. ^^



EDIT: Actually, I kinda disregard Suigetsu's statement, because if it's ANYTHING capable of taking control of the world, Kabuto would have used it regardless, there's a reason why it was just laying in a dark room, he had no use for it...
 
Last edited:
Top