Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the title suggests, the thing that’s been bothering me the most about Kodachi’s script writing is the lack of having the original Naruto characters striving to become more powerful. And honestly, my focus is solely on Sasuke; the man who was fodderized by both Kinshiki and Shin on multiple occasions. Now granted, he was depleted of chakra in some of their battles but let’s not forget that Shin was ambushed both times also.

Anyway, Sasuke should want to be far stronger than he is currently and should be written to explore Sage Mode. I’ve said before and I’ll continue to say it, the series has barred all Uchiha from obtaining their own Sage Mode and it’s ridiculous. Logically, if there are more Otsutsuki out there with the possibly of possessing the same doujutsu that are associated with the Sage of Six Paths, then maybe the only human on the planet with both the EMS and Rinnegan should work to improve his arsenal and battle strength, no?

He’s literally seen firsthand what Obito, Madara and Hagoromo were able to do with their Rinnegan AND he saw how crucial Senjutsu played a role in combating Rikudou tier characters. Whether they decide to make him weaker or truly equal to Naruto is irrelevant to me at this point, but let’s try to make sense out of this shit-fest of a series.

Of course, this is in regards to whether or not the Otsutsuki are truly still involved in the story or not. But even if the aliens never return, all a villain has to do is attack the village JUST as Sasuke returns from his dimensional travels and we have a Sasuke rag doll ripe for the smacking. Then again, we’ve seen Sasuke with full chakra get saved by Shikamaru during the chunin exam invasion.

Also:
I don’t care if the story is about the next generation. The current Gokage are SHIT and should also be striving to improve their strength. Imagine Sasuke with Sage Mode being owned, that just adds to the hype of a potential future villain tbh. Hell, I mean it’s not like they don’t already have a history of screwing over powerful characters via plot or anything, right?

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was never fodderized by Shin or Kinshiki.
Also senjutsu is only mandatory to injure juubi jins. Not all ootsusuki or six paths tier characters.

All in all, I think their priorities are straight in trying to strengthen the power of ninja overall through ninja tech + also Oro’s research into ootsusuki power. Because if they really are a whole clan, two strong ninja won’t be enough to protect their world.

But you’re right at the same time, Urashiki after the battle only commented on Boruto’s jougan being a threat to the clan. No signs of stress from Naruto and Sasuke’s power.

I think we need more time to see how they move after seeing the ootsusuki are out there and moving. There hasn’t been much focus on the adults yet post Momoshiki besides that meeting in the anime.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in agreement however, Sasuke has more pressing concerns than learning SM like learning to actually use the 6 paths. They're more than enough to neg the bigger threats. As for learning SM I think there may a rokudo Yin version or something, remember he was able to attack and hurt limbo once he used the Yin Chidori(via seal).

Whether we care or not this is Borat's story, Sasuke will serve the role of cheerleader along with the others. His sword was hit by deus ex machina against Momo whereas Borat's puny rasengan wad avle to hurt Momo. While Koshiti writes the manga and it's Borat's story I don't see your wishes being enacted.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was never fodderized by Shin or Kinshiki.
Also senjutsu is only mandatory to injure juubi jins. Not all ootsusuki or six paths tier characters.

All in all, I think their priorities are straight in trying to strengthen the power of ninja overall through ninja tech + also Oro’s research into ootsusuki power. Because if they really are a whole clan, two strong ninja won’t be enough to protect their world.

But you’re right at the same time, Urashiki after the battle only commented on Boruto’s jougan being a threat to the clan. No signs of stress from Naruto and Sasuke’s power.

I think we need more time to see how they move after seeing the ootsusuki are out there and moving. There hasn’t been much focus on the adults yet post Momoshiki besides that meeting in the anime.
-He literally was fodderized by both of those characters.

-I know, which is why I clearly specified senjutsu effect against “Rikudou characters”. Again, it would be wise for a still developing character to have Sage Mode in his arsenal in case he battles a Rikudou Otsutsuki. Also, adding senjutsu to techniques makes them stronger, so whether he’s against a Rikudou opponent or not, it’s still beneficial.

-The ninja tools are a possible hit or miss, no doubt. I agree that there may be hope for them, just as long as they aren’t ultimately discarded like the Sage’s ninja tools.

-I’m glad you brought him up; another thing that’s wrong with the anime and manga is the lack of character appearances. We may never see Urashiki ever again in either series, and even if he shows up in the anime, that doesn’t mean he’ll show up in the manga. But yes, Urashiki was not impressed. Coincidentally though, he was intrigued by Mitsuki’s Senjutsu. Which should play a part in a Rikudou Otsutsuki member somewhere down the line, if utilized correctly.

-I agree, however I was just speaking of the current timeframe. While Sasuke is traveling, he could be learning new jutsu. Take a few scrolls with him on his journey, he talks to Naruto about wanting to learn Toad Sage before he leaves or some shit. Any new ass-pull Rinnegan tech would be pretty sick to see at this point, if he isn’t going to utilize any of the Paths.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in agreement however, Sasuke has more pressing concerns than learning SM like learning to actually use the 6 paths. They're more than enough to neg the bigger threats. As for learning SM I think there may a rokudo Yin version or something, remember he was able to attack and hurt limbo once he used the Yin Chidori(via seal).

Whether we care or not this is Borat's story, Sasuke will serve the role of cheerleader along with the others. His sword was hit by deus ex machina against Momo whereas Borat's puny rasengan wad avle to hurt Momo. While Koshiti writes the manga and it's Borat's story I don't see your wishes being enacted.
Preaching to the choir there, bud. Nevertheless though, this thread is just to call out how foolishly things have progressed and how idiotic it is seeing the Gokage completely content with how weak they are. A few dozen or so chapters back, they literally put their faith on Boruto’s vanishing Rasengan to save their lives lol. So believe me, I know that what I’d stated will never happen because they’re adamant in restricting characters for plot.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good points, sasuke with sage mode would be OP. Especially if he had a mode similar to the curse mark. I wonder though, what would naruto have to do to catch up with him? Sasuke having sage mode would break the whole “equal rivals” thing.

Edit; what if sasuke got sage mode and naruto got wood style? With his amount of chakra, naruto should have no issue using it on the same level as Hashirama and madara did. Do you think that would even the score with sasukes sage mode?

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good points, sasuke with sage mode would be OP. Especially if he had a mode similar to the curse mark. I wonder though, what would naruto have to do to catch up with him? Sasuke having sage mode would break the whole “equal rivals” thing.

Edit; what if sasuke got sage mode and naruto got wood style? With his amount of chakra, naruto should have no issue using it on the same level as Hashirama and madara did. Do you think that would even the score with sasukes sage mode?
-Sasuke’s curse mark potential is limited but the inclusion of the wings are sick. Sasuke being able to generate his own senjutsu now that he has Rikudou chakra should be immensely more beneficial, theoretically anyway. Madara was still relying in Hashirama’s senjutsu so we weren’t able to see what an actual Uchiha utilizing their own Sage Mode would be capable of.

-If this scenario were to come true, Naruto would still be stronger than Sasuke because of the simple fact that Sasuke is never going to use any of the Rinnegan 6 Paths abilities. Therefore there isn’t a need for Naruto to receive a powerup, they’ll be balanced. If there were no restrictions though, Sasuke would easily be the strongest character in the series- even if he keeps one arm.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically speaking Orochimaru got the idea of Curse Mark from Jugo, since his clan body is able to passively absorb natural energy. This however causes them to go berserk. Orochimaru found out the place originates from the snakes. Sasuke has a summon contract to the snakes, which teaches Sage Mode. Even if Sasuke learns sage mode, it would be different than Naruto who learned from the frogs.

Sasuke would learn jutsu exclusive from the snakes. Orochimaru body isn't capable of handling Sage Mode, he has no feat of using CM at all. But Sasuke he has proven he can handle CM, raw Senjutsu on his body and chakra.

If someone eats a more powerful chakra fruit, they may end up more powerful than Kaguya. Without Senjutsu then Sasuke will be useless without Jugo Senjutsu.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
="Animegoin, post: 21831016, member: 261500"]"the man who fodderized Shin and Stalemated Kinshiki using only Kenjutsu and not anywhere near his full power, on multiple occasions.
Fixed. Sure you hoped no one would notice such blatant trolling, not me.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fixed. Sure you hoped no one would notice such blatant trolling, not me.
Correction:
The man that was forced to retreat from battle after Kinshiki forced Sasuke to use Ameno to avoid certain death, the man that Shin bitched slapped and thusly had to be rescued by Sakura, the man that only defeated Shin because Shin was preoccupied with Sakura And because he had the element of surprise, etc.

You clearly don’t know what “fodderized” and “stalemate” mean ?. You tried it though

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
="Animegoin, post: 21929456, member: 261500"]Correction:
The man that was forced to retreat from battle after Kinshiki forced Sasuke to use Ameno to avoid certain death
Incorrect. The extended anime version clarified that Sasuke retreated the moment Momoshiki intended on joining the clash, he had zero issues dealing with only just Kinshiki in a 1 vs 1 so no Kinshiki was not the reason for the retreat

You tried

the man that Shin bitched slapped and thusly had to be rescued by Sakura,
Shin bitch slapped him only in your own headcannon. In the actual Manga that we all read, Shin could only tag him when sasuke intentionally put his body on the way to protect his Kid, Sasuke took the hit on purpose, you know that, I know that, so why even mention it? smh. When it was just him against Shin, the latter had his ass on the ground from a Katon.Fact Shin having to resort to using Sarada as bait to get to drained Sasuke says it all. Take away Sarada, and Sasuke slaps the clown without any trouble

the man that only defeated Shin because Shin was preoccupied with Sakura
Oh so Sasuke did not fodderize him because he was pre-occupied with Sakura but apparently he fodderized sasuke when the latter is willingly taking his hit on purpose to shield another, not sure if serious but can't say I am surprised considering who the poster is.

And because he had the element of surprise, etc.
Mate Soosano crushes Shin anyday anytime even if it wasn't a surprise

You clearly don’t know what “fodderized” and “stalemate” mean ?. You tried it though
What a troll

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incorrect. The extended anime version clarified that Sasuke retreated the moment Momoshiki intended on joining the clash, he had zero issues dealing with only just Kinshiki in a 1 vs 1 so no Kinshiki was not the reason for the retreat

You tried

Shin bitch slapped him only in your own headcannon. In the actual Manga that we all read, Shin could only tag him when sasuke intentionally put his body on the way to protect his Kid, Sasuke took the hit on purpose, you know that, I know that, so why even mention it? smh. When it was just him against Shin, the latter had his ass on the ground from a Katon.Fact Shin having to resort to using Sarada as bait to get to drained Sasuke says it all. Take away Sarada, and Sasuke slaps the clown without any trouble

Oh so Sasuke did not fodderize him because he was pre-occupied with Sakura but apparently he fodderized sasuke when the latter is willingly taking his hit on purpose to shield another, not sure if serious but can't say I am surprised considering who the poster is.

Mate Soosano crushes Shin anyday anytime even if it wasn't a surprise

What a troll
Are you intentionally butchering the quotes so I won’t get notified of your replies? Lmfao pathetic and exactly what I’d expect from you, but moving on:

-The extended anime version clarified that Sasuke was a bitch and retreated, and literally every version of events attests to that also. Also neither portrayal even hinted at Momoshiki interfering.

In the anime Sasuke said, and I quote, “If this drags on, I’ll be at a disadvantage.” Then he ran away with his tail between his legs. LMFAO “stalemated

You tried. ? I don’t deal in headcanon and that’s why you fail at trolling.

-Lmfao fail, Sasuke got bitched and had to be rescued by Sakura. Shin negged Naruto and Sasuke within a 5 second interval. Save the fanfic, if Sakura hadn’t showed up, they’d have died.

-Another fail, that false logic doesn’t work at all. Sasuke got fodderized straight up while trying to act superior and so did Naruto at the same time. Sasuke chose to harm himself for Sarada, while Shin could’ve just as easily made those blades ram through Sasuke’s skull. Those same blades were restricting Sasuke’s movements and he had to be saved by Sakura.

-Damn, he needs a hack technique like Susano’o to take on Shin? Sasuke really is shit, huh? Thanks for confirming.

-You still haven’t learned what those two words mean, have you? ?

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Animegoin, post: 21929484, member: 261500"]Are you intentionally butchering the quotes so I won’t get notified of your replies? Lmfao pathetic and exactly what I’d expect from you, but moving on:
Your replies are stupid, so why would I need to do anything to hide? smh

-The extended anime version clarified that Sasuke was a bitch and retreated, and literally every version of events attests to that also. Also neither portrayal even hinted at Momoshiki interfering.
Him retreating isn't the issue or what is being argued, what is being debated is why he retreated and it is not because of Kinshiki alone which you tried lying

In the anime Sasuke said, and I quote, “If this drags on, I’ll be at a disadvantage.” Then he ran away with his tail between his legs. LMFAO “stalemated
He said that after Momoshiki said "You will tell us everything you know" so he had the intention of joining in. Of course it will be a disadvantage, 2 vs 1 when sasuke needs to conserve some chakra so as to be able to open a portal to escape, so he did the smart thing. Like I said he went toe to toe with Kinshiki and never thought of retreating until momoshiki made that statement. Second time they met, an enraged kinshiki "failed to hit a Sasuke carrying his kid, Sasuke practically toyed with him by dodging all his hits casually while holding a Child in his only arm. Gtfo

-Lmfao fail, Sasuke got bitched and had to be rescued by Sakura.
Only after he had taken a hit on purpose

Shin negged Naruto and Sasuke within a 5 second interval. Save the fanfic, if Sakura hadn’t showed up, they’d have died.
Manga blatantly shows how he got Sasuke, nothing needs to be said. Sasuke negged him and his kid with a Katon(after negging the kid in the first meeting), crushed the fucker second time around with Susanoo

-Sasuke chose to harm himself for Sarada
Bold. that is all that needs to be said. Thank God you know.
while Shin could’ve just as easily made those blades ram through Sasuke’s skull.
No keep the fanfictions aside. Manga showed he couldn't tag Sasuke normally which is why he went for his kid instead to get to him. Sasuke went up against him 1 vs 1 and Shin ended up on the ground(having to use his own kid as a shield). he was inferior and he knew it which is why he resorted to that tactic. Use your brain

Those same blades were restricting Sasuke’s movements and he had to be saved by Sakura.
They don't restrict his Movement if they don't hit him in the first place, they don't hit him if Sasuke doesn't choose to take the hit for Sarada(fact,).meaning Remove Sarada and Sasuke kills Shin. It is really that simple. Weakened Sasuke>Shin, you will have to deal with that unfortunately for you

-Damn, he needs a hack technique like Susano’o to take on Shin? Sasuke really is shit, huh? Thanks for confirming.
Irrelevant. Stick to the topic but trolls always have a reason to go of point when they are getting destroyed. Not to mention he was beating Shin ass just fine without Susanno so this point is not even correct

-You still haven’t learned what those two words mean, have you? ?
[/QUOTE]
Smh

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your replies are stupid, so why would I need to do anything to hide? smh

Him retreating isn't the issue or what is being argued, what is being debated is why he retreated and it is not because of Kinshiki alone which you tried lying

He said that after Momoshiki said "You will tell us everything you know" so he had the intention of joining in. Of course it will be a disadvantage, 2 vs 1 when sasuke needs to conserve some chakra so as to be able to open a portal to escape, so he did the smart thing. Like I said he went toe to toe with Kinshiki and never thought of retreating until momoshiki made that statement. Second time they met, an enraged kinshiki "failed to hit a Sasuke carrying his kid, Sasuke practically toyed with him by dodging all his hits casually while holding a Child in his only arm. Gtfo

Only after he had taken a hit on purpose

Manga blatantly shows how he got Sasuke, nothing needs to be said. Sasuke negged him and his kid with a Katon(after negging the kid in the first meeting), crushed the fucker second time around with Susanoo

Bold. that is all that needs to be said. Thank God you know.

No keep the fanfictions aside. Manga showed he couldn't tag Sasuke normally which is why he went for his kid instead to get to him. Sasuke went up against him 1 vs 1 and Shin ended up on the ground(having to use his own kid as a shield). he was inferior and he knew it which is why he resorted to that tactic. Use your brain

They don't restrict his Movement if they don't hit him in the first place, they don't hit him if Sasuke doesn't choose to take the hit for Sarada(fact,).meaning Remove Sarada and Sasuke kills Shin. It is really that simple. Weakened Sasuke>Shin, you will have to deal with that unfortunately for you

Irrelevant. Stick to the topic but trolls always have a reason to go of point when they are getting destroyed. Not to mention he was beating Shin ass just fine without Susanno so this point is not even correct

Smh
-Hilarious how you fail to see the irony of your words while simultaneously displaying your stupidity. Oof

-Lmfao show me where Momoshiki said he would interfere. And Sasuke retreating was the issue because he was a bitch, despite you having said that he “stalemated” Kinshiki. Again you clearly never knew what a stalemate meant.

-Fail, Kinshiki was wearing down Sasuke enough to where the latter was sweating bullets and was constantly on the defense. Again, show me where Momoshiki intended on interfering because as of now, that statement does nothing to help you. Momoshiki saying, “You will tell us everything,” as he watches Sasuke struggle to stay alive somehow led you to try and hype a fanfic gang jumping scenario. Lmfao you tried it.

-Because Sasuke was a weak **** that couldn’t even summon a rib cage or Ameno Sarada out of the way. GG

-Manga blatantly showed that Sasuke got negged and had to be rescued like a damsel in distress. And that he was only capable of defeating Shin if the latter was both in mid-air and preoccupied. Lol

-Good boy

-No fanfic on my part, straight truth. Shin had to figure out what Sasuke’s doujutsu was and decided to approach him that way. Shin literally said “so that’s your eyes’ ability.” After he figured out what his eye power was, Shin decided to neg both opponents in a genius swoop and proved that he (Sasuke) was inferior. Which is why Sakura had to rescue her bitches. ? Please save the fanfic

-He’d already marked Sasuke’s blade, he could’ve turned that on Sasuke at any moment as well. Sasuke’s own blade would then proceed to restrict his movements (as it did Naruto’s) as he bleeds out and then Shin can have his way with his bitch. Shin > Sasuke, neg diff. ? Stay triggered at the manga facts.

-Lmfao one fireball jutsu that didn’t even hit the main = beating Shin’s ass to you? Compare that to Shin that literally had Sasuke, Naruto and the children at his mercy while he was restricting their movements. You realize how much of a fail troll you ended up exposing yourself to be. Hold that L, you delusional troll.

-Not going to learn, huh?

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
="Animegoin, post: 21929499, member: 261500"]-Hilarious how you fail to see the irony of your words while simultaneously displaying your stupidity. Oof
The only stupid one here is the dumbass unable to properly comprehend situations but no worries, I have enough time

-Lmfao show me where Momoshiki said he would interfere. And Sasuke retreating was the issue because he was a bitch, despite you having said that he “stalemated” Kinshiki. Again you clearly never knew what a stalemate meant.
He doesn't have to explicitly say it dumbnut, it can be inferred from his statement saying sasuke would give them the info they want, meaning he was getting serious the moment he found out Sasuke knew who Kaguya was, the whole time he was content to watch from afar

-Fail, Kinshiki was wearing down Sasuke enough to where the latter was sweating bullets and was constantly on the defense.
Fail. Kinshiki was not wearing down Shit, drop the fanfiction, sasuke parried all his attacks and vice versa, took a piece of his horn and easily dodged his last attack with Ameno and that was it, until Momoshiki intervened in the conversation, made that statement and then Sasuke retreated. Momoshiki even made a statement of Kinishiki being careless because sasuke took sliced his horn, and ended receiving zero damage from Kinshiki. He was not constantly on the defense, another nonsense fiction, he matched and parried all of Kinshiki's attack, and even attempted a Kick at one stage which is offense not defense

Ohh look Sasuke constantly defending by attempting a kick, what a clown

Again, show me where Momoshiki intended on interfering because as of now, that statement does nothing to help you. Momoshiki saying, “You will tell us everything,” as he watches Sasuke struggle to stay alive somehow led you to try and hype a fanfic gang jumping scenario. Lmfao you tried it.
That statement is everything I need you fool, he needed to get the information from Sasuke by force when he knew the latter had what he needed, after that statement is when Sasuke decides to retreat, before that, Sasuke was taking on Kinshiki just fine

That is a STALEMATE. Do you see Sasuke constantly on the defense in those images? have you seen how foolish you have been? I hope so

-Because Sasuke was a weak **** that couldn’t even summon a rib cage or Ameno Sarada out of the way. GG
Again irrelevant, Sasuke choice is defense is besides the point. Stay on topic troll

-Manga blatantly showed that Sasuke got negged and had to be rescued like a damsel in distress. And that he was only capable of defeating Shin if the latter was both in mid-air and preoccupied. Lol
Concession accepted. Since you are resorting to repeating the same garbage that has been debunked. So we agree Shin can only tag him when Sasuke takes the hit as manga showed and got destroyed when Sarada was not involved. good

-No fanfic on my part, straight truth. Shin had to figure out what Sasuke’s doujutsu was and decided to approach him that way.
And what does this have to do with anything?if sasuke knew Shin could tag weapons do you think he would have allowed the latter touch his blade? lack of knowledge works both ways dumbnut. None of this changes the fact that he attacked, got clowned and resorted to a cheap trick by targeting his kid because he knew that is how he stands a chance against someone who as we came to know had exhausted a shit amount of his Chakra to the point where he was depowered. That is embarassing, Weakened sasuke>>Shin, manga fact

Shin literally said “so that’s your eyes’ ability.” After he figured out what his eye power was, Shin decided to neg both opponents in a genius swoop and proved that he (Sasuke) was inferior. Which is why Sakura had to rescue her bitches. ? Please save the fanfic
No he got clowned, realized his inferiority and decided to attack his kid to stand a chance of getting to Sasuke.

-He’d already marked Sasuke’s blade, he could’ve turned that on Sasuke at any moment as well. Sasuke’s own blade would then proceed to restrict his movements (as it did Naruto’s) as he bleeds out and then Shin can have his way with his bitch. Shin > Sasuke, neg diff. ? Stay triggered at the manga facts.
If you had a bit of sense you would know that Sasuke is obviously not going to stand there watch while his he thrusts his own blade towards himself. If Shin attempted doing what you said, all sasuke had to do was let go and dodge, then he figures out Shin's ability and that's the end of Shin since he relied on the element of surprise, take that element away and he is nothing.

-Lmfao one fireball jutsu that didn’t even hit the main = beating Shin’s ass to you?
Yup, clowned him and his Son and was going to continue clowning them until Shin decided to attack opponents that are not Sasuke, says it all really.

Compare that to Shin that literally had Sasuke, Naruto and the children at his mercy while he was restricting their movements.
I don't care about Naruto so stop bringing him up. none of what you have said changes the Fact, that Sasuke engaged Shin, the latter was put down, and then instead of attacking Sasuke, he goes for his kid of which Sasuke takes the hit and that is how Shin gets him. fact

If Shin was on Weakened Sasuke's league or could match him, he would not resort to that trick, attacking Sarada instead is the manga showing us Weakened Sasuke>>Shin in a direct 1 vs 1 no distractions

That simple. I will repeating those words till you understand

You realize how much of a fail troll you ended up exposing yourself to be. Hold that L, you delusional troll.
Please this is too easy. Come up with something better, getting bored of you

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only stupid one here is the dumbass unable to properly comprehend situations but no worries, I have enough time

He doesn't have to explicitly say it dumbnut, it can be inferred from his statement saying sasuke would give them the info they want, meaning he was getting serious the moment he found out Sasuke knew who Kaguya was, the whole time he was content to watch from afar

Fail. Kinshiki was not wearing down Shit, drop the fanfiction, sasuke parried all his attacks and vice versa, took a piece of his horn and easily dodged his last attack with Ameno and that was it, until Momoshiki intervened in the conversation, made that statement and then Sasuke retreated. Momoshiki even made a statement of Kinishiki being careless because sasuke took sliced his horn, and ended receiving zero damage from Kinshiki. He was not constantly on the defense, another nonsense fiction, he matched and parried all of Kinshiki's attack, and even attempted a Kick at one stage which is offense not defense

Ohh look Sasuke constantly defending by attempting a kick, what a clown

That statement is everything I need you fool, he needed to get the information from Sasuke by force when he knew the latter had what he needed, after that statement is when Sasuke decides to retreat, before that, Sasuke was taking on Kinshiki just fine

That is a STALEMATE. Do you see Sasuke constantly on the defense in those images? have you seen how foolish you have been? I hope so

Again irrelevant, Sasuke choice is defense is besides the point. Stay on topic troll

Concession accepted. Since you are resorting to repeating the same garbage that has been debunked. So we agree Shin can only tag him when Sasuke takes the hit as manga showed and got destroyed when Sarada was not involved. good

And what does this have to do with anything?if sasuke knew Shin could tag weapons do you think he would have allowed the latter touch his blade? lack of knowledge works both ways dumbnut. None of this changes the fact that he attacked, got clowned and resorted to a cheap trick by targeting his kid because he knew that is how he stands a chance against someone who as we came to know had exhausted a shit amount of his Chakra to the point where he was depowered. That is embarassing, Weakened sasuke>>Shin, manga fact

No he got clowned, realized his inferiority and decided to attack his kid to stand a chance of getting to Sasuke.

If you had a bit of sense you would know that Sasuke is obviously not going to stand there watch while his he thrusts his own blade towards himself. If Shin attempted doing what you said, all sasuke had to do was let go and dodge, then he figures out Shin's ability and that's the end of Shin since he relied on the element of surprise, take that element away and he is nothing.

Yup, clowned him and his Son and was going to continue clowning them until Shin decided to attack opponents that are not Sasuke, says it all really.

I don't care about Naruto so stop bringing him up. none of what you have said changes the Fact, that Sasuke engaged Shin, the latter was put down, and then instead of attacking Sasuke, he goes for his kid of which Sasuke takes the hit and that is how Shin gets him. fact

If Shin was on Weakened Sasuke's league or could match him, he would not resort to that trick, attacking Sarada instead is the manga showing us Weakened Sasuke>>Shin in a direct 1 vs 1 no distractions

That simple. I will repeating those words till you understand

Please this is too easy. Come up with something better, getting bored of you
I love how your retarded ass bounced from anime to manga to try and prove your points. When we discussed the anime portrayal, you switched over to manga version in an attempt to make a point, only to fail again. After all of that, you still couldn’t disprove what I’d said and failed to back up your fanfic claims. You’re a dumbass fail troll that typed all of that only to wind up as a failed tryhard. ? Keep that L, dumbass.

Now that you’ve been maimed, discuss the OP or bitch in silence. Good boy.

Last edited: