0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
go outside and get some air dear.
all i need are new manga....!! fresh air doesnt work that good for me
my advice quit watching anime for a while cuz that is a lil weird
QUIT...is this what u have learnt from naruto to QUIT...? my ninja way say never say never or wuit...!!!!!
Maybe you are Nagato's reincarnation?
do i get the rinnegan...?
Dude.... go see a docter.... No offence..... By hey funny story lolz
none taken Bro...n Doctor thats a bit overstretch
haha... that would be funny :p
not for me man..!!!

Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
don't listen to these folks.. that was real bro.. ask yourself, "Do I truly know pain?" some things from naruto you can actually use.. but maybe the seeing nagato part was crazy but maybe at the same time, those words could help you.. the more pain i experience , the more stronger, mentally, physically an spiritually i get..​

naruman

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
don't listen to these folks.. that was real bro.. ask yourself, "Do I truly know pain?" some things from naruto you can actually use.. but maybe the seeing nagato part was crazy but maybe at the same time, those words could help you.. the more pain i experience , the more stronger, mentally, physically an spiritually i get..​
finally someone who said what i wnted to hear..it might b just to make me strong ... i guess watching naruto was worth it:izuna:

When you hand came into that door and hurt, a manga character came to real life and said something to you.

You want me to believe that?

and if this is the case, you really need to see the doctor.
no no i said earlier cing a doc is bit to much right now...what do u wnt me to say my parents i saw nagato when i was in pain n want to c doctor no no please...
n brother i dont want you to believe it its just sharing i dont want anyone to believe it....their choice totallyU_U

thai sage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Haha I've done that to myself during a game of black out hide and seek, so I feel your pain plus the added feeling of stupidity for having done it to myself, I didn't see any anime characters talking to me but If I saw any I guess itd be Ryoma saying Mada Mada Dane

Edit: p.s. I should add black out hide and seek is like hide and seek but playing it in pitch black rooms