Abu-chan

Kin
74💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howdy Doody ! ( Ignore the title )

I am Muhammad Abuzar Khan. I am a Sufi-Muslim from District Lahore, Pakistan. I am a Sufi-Muslim.
You must be registered to see images

I have been a Otaku since I was 11 I think. But when I was 13 I started to watch Anime as complete habit not a time pass. My first Anime was Dragon Ball. Which I watched with my sister, uncle and mother. What made me complete devote myself in Anime was Rosario + Vampire. It was generic Anime but to be seeing something a story and animation like that first and I felt mind blown. Just to realize it wasn't a rare piece of art and their were many more better than that one. Also how their was better way to execute it's story and if they had followed the Manga. It was because I was so use to Anime like Pokemon and Dragon Ball. It felt very original and interesting to me.

I am 17 now. So you can guess how many generic Anime I came across in 4 years. But the most interesting and weird fact about me is that I watch Hentai for the plot. And by that I don't mean the stupid joke 'for the boobies'. I really mean for the plot. I have never masturbated once. And weirder fact is that I have watch about 20 of them with a girl. I was watching because I felt bore of Anime and wanted to watch something new, no matter how absurd it was while she was watching because she was ... you know what.

I have great interest in Basketball and Boxing. Even though my body grow slowly. I look like I am 13-14 boy with rest of my classmate looking like 18-20 men. It is a irritating fact about me but I try ignore I am not tall or muscular.

Any way that's all I can thing of now. So nice to meet you. I hope we get all.

Reactions: salamander uchiha