My INTRODUCTION (Totally not a copypaste of my "about" page)

Skypphire

Kin
16💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome stranger!!
You must be registered for see images

║║╔║║╔╗ ║
╠╣╠║║║║ ║
║║╚╚╚╚╝ O

(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。♡ ♡

Howdy!
This is my introduction! ?

(Totally not a copypaste of my "about" page)
……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
ABOUT ME:
My name is Skylar and I'm 18 years old!
I'm from Portugal and I'm planning to eventually go live in the US with my lovely cutie pie!
I'm usually a really nice, friendly and bubbly girl who just enjoys making others smile! (Or at least, not cry...!)
I'm very empathetic, like VERY... I can experience others' pain and I try my best to help those in need, when I can!
Phoenixes burn with a strong flame but their fire can extinguish. But gladly, from your ashes, a new Phoenix is reborn!
Caterpillars think their life was over, but then they turn into butterflies!
I'm a really sarcastic girl overall, always messing around, making jokes and teasing people to make them smile (but sometimes I can take it to the edge when I don't know people, and then they assume I'm being serious, but I'm not! I hate hurting others...)
I'm an ambivert, - I can be sometimes introverted and other times extroverted -, which means I can either drain some energy from social interaction, or I can get excited with it!
I also really love having deep conversations, either about feelings, science or philosophy, or even some of the craziest questions about life and existence itself!
I am both a very emotional and very intellingent girl, which sometimes contradicts itself: I overthink too much, I try to arrange facts for certain things and logically fix them, but since I'm very emotional, I can get hurt really easily and I'm a crybaby (I sometimes cry for no reason! :score:)
I try to go by the golden rule:
"Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself."
So I treat others with respect and love as much as I can (unless they do not deserve it!)

MY INTERESTS:
I love playing videogames!
I was 2 years old when I was given my first game ever: Finding Nemo, on my first console - PS2.
I've been playing videogames since my youth and they've been a huge part of my life since... I'm always playing videogames, sometimes to have some fun, sometimes just because I feel like it, or even to spend some time with my beloved friends!

I really love Space ?!
Since my youth, I've always looked at the stars with as much sparkles in my eyes than the stars we can see!
When I was younger, I used to even want to be an Astronaut!
Although, as I grew older I started to remember that to be an Astronaut, you need to be very brave and that heights are a hugeee problem for me! So, I discarded that chance and I decided to look at the stars while standing on my feet! ?

I'm currently studying to be a computer engineer in college!
I want to eventually be a game developer and learn how to code lots of games to entertain people as much as I get entertained!
I also really really love anime! When I was around 14 or so, I've first heard about it (the term, at least!), and I didn't seem to enjoy it as much... I just used to love how the characters were drawn and found them adorable!
When I got a bit older, though, I first tried watching "No Game No Life" thanks to my best friend and I loved it! Since then I've been in love with animes and I love watching them as much as I love watching series, and movies!
I also really love watching Netflix lately, I've watched all the seasons on "Travelers", and god..
Spoilers ahead!
I was so sad in the end when David died...! ;-;
The show ended in a plot twist and I still didn't understand what happened!
But jesus, I really love Time Travelling and such! This kind of sci-fi stuff excites me!
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8,00 GB
System Type: x64
Storage: 1 TB + 250 GB SSD Card
Graphic Drive: NVIDIA GTX 1070 (8 GB dedicated)
Trademark: -Selfmade Computer-

LINKS:

Steam:
Discord:
Twitch:
Battle.net: FlamingFlame#21971
League of Legends (EUW):
Ubisoft:
I hope you liked my page! ^-^
Thanks for reading it!

Feel free to message me on any of my profiles!

Skypphire

Kin
16💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome! I too love space i went recently to see the Apartheids Meteor showers in the midwest US not too long ago it was beautiful. My next goal is to see the milky way.
Meteor showers are beautiful indeed! I've seen some of them, and it seems like a lot of falling stars, it's beautiful!
I'm afraid you can't see the milky way, because there's no way we have to see an entire galaxy with (real) pictures... Perhaps you'll be able to in a few years! =P (I hope!)

That surely seemed like some effort was put behind this intro. Cp or not.
Welcome!
Yep! I like to take time doing fancy things! Thank you for noticing it!

Welcome to ABC.
Welcome to the forum Skylar.
Welcome to AB
Welcome to the Base!
Thank you all!