My Intro

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konnichiwa, minasan!
Hi there! You all know me as Kurokaze in Discord. I am not Japanese but I am learning the language in the hopes of living in Japan one day. (Before we go further...I am not a weeb, if you are to call me anything, Otaku is acceptable. I do not renounce my own country for Japan or anything, therefore I am NOT a weeb.) I absolutely love anime and I love this community. Being able to discuss anime together with other like-minded people is really fun. If you’ve ever met me in #anime you’ll know I love love LOVE Wolfgirls, Foxgirls and Catgirls. If you call me a furry or any thing similar....You will die. My favourite anime genre are Romance, Action and Mystery. I normally have an opinion that many disagree with, but I think that it’s good to have someone different from time to time.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of such an amazing community! I look forward to continue our discussions! See you in #anime
(b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

psst...join Japan Squad. We discuss Japan Culture, learn Japanese language including doing translations, and we have a dope game of Shiritori happening. @ me, Jared Xwos, or Ayato to join.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya