148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Todoroki Shouto: Origin"

My Hero Academia Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion and Episode 11 Prediction

Discuss My Hero Academia Season 2 Episode 10 and Predict My Hero Academia Season 2 Episode 11

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yucky Ot: alright fight, reminds me too much of other shounen though
wut? i've seen your top 10 animu list and sorry to burst your bubble, but this series is 10 Levels higher than all of them together
not to mention that this fight is one of the best since along time for a shounen series and not even close to be a "copy" or whatever tf you mean

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a fantastic fight, damn! My boy Todoroki has shown once again how much of a badass he is, but also Deku has done a superb job.
I just loved this fight in the Manga, glad to see them doing it justice.
His backstory was also very interesting and gave the final touch to this flawless episode.

5/5

Last edited:

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wut? i've seen your top 10 animu list and sorry to burst your bubble, but this series is 10 Levels higher than all of them together
not to mention that this fight is one of the best since along time for a shounen series and not even close to be a "copy" or whatever tf you mean
well i dont watch the series i only watch the fights, and theres no way it beats hxh or berserk since typical shounen

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i dont watch the series i only watch the fights, and theres no way it beats hxh or berserk since typical shounen
typical shounen? i guess you don't know what that is, because as good as hxh might be, it's still a shounen with the cliche tropes and lame fights between the good ones
don't even have to mention berserks as it's one of the most overrated manga in history with only one 10/10 arc and that it's a seinen and comparing both doesn't make any sense at all

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
typical shounen? i guess you don't know what that is, because as good as hxh might be, it's still a shounen with the cliche tropes and lame fights between the good ones
don't even have to mention berserks as it's one of the most overrated manga in history with only one 10/10 arc and that it's a seinen and comparing both doesn't make any sense at all
hxh? typical shounen? no

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nakamura's god tier animation. That was an amazing episode and good flashback. Todoroki is awesome. Last week's episode was nice too.

I doubt you read or watch a lot of series outside of mainstream ones or HxH/Berserk. Berserk's fights aren't even as good as this fight or come close. There's a lot of shonens even that have way better fights than Berserk.

So yeah... you're just being ignorant.

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nakamura's god tier animation. That was an amazing episode and good flashback. Todoroki is awesome. Last week's episode was nice too.

I doubt you read or watch a lot of series outside of mainstream ones or HxH/Berserk. Berserk's fights aren't even as good as this fight or come close. There's a lot of shonens even that have way better fights than Berserk.

So yeah... you're just being ignorant.
idc if you say i dont read/watch outside of mainstream but out of the shows i have watched this one reminds me too much of others (barely any substance besides usual shounen plot devices)

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What an episode 5/5 !
Although I wish it would have been longer :T_T:
I was expecting Todoroki to win, but Deku put up such a good fight, and to be honest I was expecting Shoto to tell his old man to shut up when he cam from the stands XD
It was one of the best fights I have seen, even though short, it was intense and awesome