my hero academia needs a prison break arc....

rockleeuchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont get me wrong, i love mha one of my faviroe series ever, but is it falling off and fast. Ive been saying its needed a prison break arc since we saw stain right after the ll might vs afo fight. The chisaki arc wasnt good to me due to all the asspulls deku got and how hard chisaki got nerfed and how broken eri is. But the prison break could open up the doors to many others things but i doesnt seem like horokoshi will pull of a prison break unless some fans in japan pitch him the damn idea. Muscular could get out, stain could get out, more league of villains fighters and even afo again. then eri broken ass could revert all might back to his prime and then all might dies and endeavor could fight gigantomachia man i got so many ideas in my head if i was horokoshi.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its obviously gonna happen, that much has been foreshadowed, but this prison break is a big deal. When they do it, it is gonna hit the fan. Therefore, it has to be done in due time and properly. The League of Villains will have to grow much more before they can pull it off.

The current arc though seems to be going somewhere rather than just doing manga filler. I'm not PARTICULARLY excited, but I'm keeping my reservations in toe until we get to see what this new villain really is all about.