2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Merry Christmas("

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 242 Discussion and 243 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 242 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 243

BEGIN READING MY HERO ACADEMIA NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know the MHA cance—I mean Instagram community is going to have a fkn field day with this chapter.

Kirishima trying to put that Santa outfit on Bakugo and Bakugo refusing to eventually put it on Is the most suggestive thing of their relationship to date.

I was more interested in the emphasis of dialogue between the Principal and All Might: this was the first the idea of a “student” being a traitor was actually mentioned in the manga. I know Mike says it in season 3, but I think he is more so referring to the faculty here, not a student....which if we all know manga writing: dialogue isn’t stated for no good reason.

I think this definitely foreshadows a traitor amongst Class 1A more and more.

Lastly: I hope this isn’t going to be like season 7 of MHA. I can see this being how like season 6 ends. I cannot wait to see who the big bad will be and how it’s definitely going to be left in the hands of Shoto, Bakugo, and Deku to stop him

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know the MHA cance—I mean Instagram community is going to have a fkn field day with this chapter.

Kirishima trying to put that Santa outfit on Bakugo and Bakugo refusing to eventually put it on Is the most suggestive thing of their relationship to date.

I was more interested in the emphasis of dialogue between the Principal and All Might: this was the first the idea of a “student” being a traitor was actually mentioned in the manga. I know Mike says it in season 3, but I think he is more so referring to the faculty here, not a student....which if we all know manga writing: dialogue isn’t stated for no good reason.

I think this definitely foreshadows a traitor amongst Class 1A more and more.

Lastly: I hope this isn’t going to be like season 7 of MHA. I can see this being how like season 6 ends. I cannot wait to see who the big bad will be and how it’s definitely going to be left in the hands of Shoto, Bakugo, and Deku to stop him
Eri Claus was awesome lol.

As for the traitor I seem to remember some pretty creepy vibes being given off from Aoyama. Do they know Hawk(might have forgot his name) is working undercover for Endeavor(I think that's who he was working with) maybe their "leak" is him giving that information on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.