2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Interview with a Vampire"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 225 Discussion and 226 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 225 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 226

BEGIN READING MY HERO ACADEMIA NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Liberation Army dude hit the nail on the head with his analysis of the League of Villains. Begs the question how is it the an entire town of people that trained their entire lives isn't overwhelming the League? It's not like that they have quirks that are that powerful or dangerous, excluding Shigaraki. And why is it that Toga is that fast? Her quirk is best suitable for stealth, not an all-out brawl. That last page of her face was awesome though, best part of this chapter.

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The Liberation Army dude hit the nail on the head with his analysis of the League of Villains. Begs the question how is it the an entire town of people that trained their entire lives isn't overwhelming the League? It's not like that they have quirks that are that powerful or dangerous, excluding Shigaraki. And why is it that Toga is that fast? Her quirk is best suitable for stealth, not an all-out brawl. That last page of her face was awesome though, best part of this chapter.
Ikr!
I'm really intrested in Toga's past though. I think I saw deku in one of those pannels... maybe I'm wrong

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a cool new take to have the viewpoint shifted for a prolonged amount of time to the antagonist, but i'm starting to get alittle bored with it. Unless Dabi is up next I say either back to the hero course or timeskip it

Status
Not open for further replies.