2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"New Power and All For One"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 217 Discussion and 218 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 217 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 218

BEGIN READING HERE @ A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I HAVE to begin by saying how much I loved seeing Bakugo sit down with Deku and Toshi so casually talking about OFA. I mean just because Bakugo's in the circle don't mean he got to be there. It just shows his character growth and reforming personality. He still thinks of it like "Oh, Deku has one for all. Why is he so weak and trash. He should totally be amazing because he got All-might's quirk so I can then beat him up and be undisputed no.1" Yes, he's a tsundere but we love him.
Also the panel with Bakugo overhearing Todoroki and Deku's convo and thinking "For someone pretty smart, he's very thick skulled" or something. I was deceased.
As for the whole Eri thing, even though everyone (inc. me) thought that she was going to be used as an easy plot fix for everything, Horikoishi done proved us wrong again. As much as I love her, her rewind quirk is broken. Monoma not being able to copy it (with a good-ass explanation as well) tells us our hero's problems aren't so easily fixed. Also it's nice seeing Mirio after a few chapters ;_;
All in all, I'm a biased MHA-fanboy so I'd give it a 5/5. : )
Next week we won't have any chapters due to break but this mean more time to theorize! I think since viewers still want more action, we won't get treated to more class A and class B interactions like today. T_T I loved the dynamics so much thoooo I want more. I think 218 will be the final-ish chapters before starting the new arc. I'd say since we haven't seen the league in a while it will have to do something with that. Season 5 in anime would probably include a few more chapters I think. The amount of content /season isn't really fixed but I'm sure we've passed halfway point of season 5 if not more.

Reactions: Just_Red

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter, I don't trust Monoma, cool Shinso will join one of the Classes, want him in A so he'll be featured more. Hopefully the next arc will be fighting villains arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.