2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Whereabouts of the Soul"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 213 Discussion and 214 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 213 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 214

BEGIN READING HERE @ A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even though the theory about Deku being able to use the Quirks of all the Vestiges was true I can't claim it as "my theory" because I certainly didn't come up with the idea originally. It just made sense to me.

Now people might be like "he's to overpowered now"

1. Deku doesn't have full control over OFA yet and he has to master 6 other Quirks now. He's not instantly going to be able to use them to their full extent.

2. We already know Deku will become the "World's Greatest Hero" , does it really matter how much stronger he is then the next guy?

3. Like I've mentioned before the other Quirks don't have to be as flashy as this "Black Whip" , I'd be shocked if with how much of a strategist that Deku is if some of them aren't weird Quirks that you have to be clever to use effectively.

4. The ultimate enemy Deku will fight will probably be AFO, meaning Deku's 7 really powerful Quirks vs Unlimited amount of Quirks.

And I think how this will work is the more he masters OFA the more of these Quirks he'll unlock. And I bet the 2 Vestiges we didn't sees Quirks will be the 2 strongest.

Reactions: Captn3m0

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still find this weird. Deku's control of OFA is still very shaky to say the least and now he has to learn 6 more?

Well it could explain something I've been wondering about: how is it that no one noticed the similarities between the previous holders? Well one way to interpret this chapter, is that OFA works as a reinforcement of the existing quirk and only falls to the default one if the holder has no existing quirk. So externally you wouldn't really notice anything.

However then you still have the issue as why All Might didn't knew this, unless the core simply wasn't big enough yet and Deku's the first.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
I been trying to figure out how come the previous wielder of One for All did not know about these Vestiges OR the Quirks that come with them. This is a Shonen Manga which means the obvious answer can be that the Vestiges showed themselves to Deku because he is the "chosen one" typical plot device.

However, that is boring and I have another idea. Although I see merit in what Caliburn said about One for All being a reinforcement and defaulting to physical enhancements for Quirk-Less individuals, I cannot see that being true. All Might would have understood at least that much considering he inherited the Quirk from someone else. Unless she too was Quirk-Less, the type of information should have been known.

Considering that All Might explained the Quirk as simply physical enhancement to Deku, its safe to assume that One for All as a Quirk is just Physical Enhancement when in use. I am thinking the matter might be that All Might subconsciously triggered 1 of the 6 Quirks that Deku is going to manifest. All Might has a Muscle Form that is odd because he is supposed to be Quirk-Less AND Quirk-Less people just do not have extraordinary abilities like changing muscle mass.

One can contribute his injury he suffered to be the cause of that form, but for me that just doesn't make sense. If that was revealed to be the case, I would view it to be poor writing honestly. I am thinking, since All Might shown a natural ease to mastering One for All, that he went even beyond and simply mastered another Quirk. If I am correct, we could be seeing Muscle Form Deku.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still find this weird. Deku's control of OFA is still very shaky to say the least and now he has to learn 6 more?

Well it could explain something I've been wondering about: how is it that no one noticed the similarities between the previous holders? Well one way to interpret this chapter, is that OFA works as a reinforcement of the existing quirk and only falls to the default one if the holder has no existing quirk. So externally you wouldn't really notice anything.

However then you still have the issue as why All Might didn't knew this, unless the core simply wasn't big enough yet and Deku's the first.
I think OFA evolved again, I don't think any of the others could do this, the Funky Vestige made it pretty clear OFA manifested meaning that it hadn't manifested in All Might.

Deku is basically going to become a Nomu that isn't brain dead. Which might have been AFO plan all a long.

Reactions: Koibito

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I been trying to figure out how come the previous wielder of One for All did not know about these Vestiges OR the Quirks that come with them. This is a Shonen Manga which means the obvious answer can be that the Vestiges showed themselves to Deku because he is the "chosen one" typical plot device.

However, that is boring and I have another idea. Although I see merit in what Caliburn said about One for All being a reinforcement and defaulting to physical enhancements for Quirk-Less individuals, I cannot see that being true. All Might would have understood at least that much considering he inherited the Quirk from someone else. Unless she too was Quirk-Less, the type of information should have been known.

Considering that All Might explained the Quirk as simply physical enhancement to Deku, its safe to assume that One for All as a Quirk is just Physical Enhancement when in use. I am thinking the matter might be that All Might subconsciously triggered 1 of the 6 Quirks that Deku is going to manifest. All Might has a Muscle Form that is odd because he is supposed to be Quirk-Less AND Quirk-Less people just do not have extraordinary abilities like changing muscle mass.

One can contribute his injury he suffered to be the cause of that form, but for me that just doesn't make sense. If that was revealed to be the case, I would view it to be poor writing honestly. I am thinking, since All Might shown a natural ease to mastering One for All, that he went even beyond and simply mastered another Quirk. If I am correct, we could be seeing Muscle Form Deku.
Nah, its clearly stated in the manga that as quirks are passed from gen to gen they are reaching quirk convergence which is essentially the strengthening of quirks as they are combined and strengthened through generations. The vestiges explicitly say that OfA has reached the point of convergence, i.e. it has strengthened to the point where it is manifesting and "growing" on its own as Funky Vestige said, the core of OfA is beginning to grow because it has compounded so much power.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK after reading the Official release it's cleared up a few things, Firstly the new Quirk is called Black Whip and it's counted as 1 of the 6 Quirks. Which also means All Might doesn't have a Quirk like some have theorized.

And also it's clear that this ability to use multiple Quirks is a new development that wasn't available to the other users. Inside OFA there is this little black ball looking thing and that's were the Vestiges and their Quirks are housed, and recently it started to grow bigger.

What caused this? We don't know? But that is the reason he can hear them and use their Quirks. So like I said before Deku is the only one who could use this new upgrade.

And it was also stated by the Funky user that Deku will be the one to "Complete One For All"

Have a crackpot theory, basically Deku as of now will have a total of 8 Quirks. The brothers Quirk, Stockpile, Black Whip, and the 5 others.

Now the crackpot theory is Hori is a big Naruto fan and of course Naruto has the 9 Tails Fox, so my theory is Deku will have a total of 9 Quirks. The 9th being his own, and it's probably why he's the one that can Complete OFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.