Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Dreams of One For All"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 210 Discussion and 211 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 210 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 211

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty interesting chapter, if Deku looses control on Momoma he might kill him lol.

But I wonder what's actually happening? Seems like Deku's armor on his arm's got blown up? Is the power trying to take control of Deku? Hopefully what's happening is somehow his arms are getting healed?

Because I feel like after the fight with Bakugo they setup Deku fighting with his fits more.

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I just caught up with the latest chapters, and oh boi, we might get to see something similar with "a villain try'na convince the MC" trope in most western movies and other anime series. (Hopefully it's more than that)

'coz pretty sure that the dark lightning Deku is emitting could be a potential opposite of the OFA quirk, and kinda similar lightning we see on AFO's power

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very interesting because it could be anything. And it seems like All Might never saw the Dream? Or at least they didn't speak to him.

It really kinda looks like that liquid stuff that AFO uses whenever he teleports someone.

Hopefully it's a power up that he'll be able to control, and also this might be away to get Shinso in the hero course, because if that attack fires off on Momoma? I see him getting really injured.

And I thought whenever it happened, does OFA somehow know Momoma is
the traitor? And took over Deku's body to take him out?

But really cool how this arc and chapter went from 0 to 100 in a second.

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of the few things it could be, I think its his body getting his own "muscle form". Its not the most plausible but its the coolest direction this could go

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of the few things it could be, I think its his body getting his own "muscle form". Its not the most plausible but its the coolest direction this could go
Yeah I've been wondering about that one too, only All Might doesn't seem to be recognizing this phenomenon and this while he continuously switched between the two body-types.

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something about the visuals of whats happening to dekus arm definitely gave me an AFO vibe. I hope it's not something outright detrimental, rather maybe something he has to learn to control or overcome for a sweet power boost :lok:

Status
Not open for further replies.