Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Todoroki Household"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 192 Discussion and 193 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 192 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 193

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The new chapter was pretty nice
Hawk's interactions now that we know he is a double agent are really funny
Shouto's "Nice scar." was such a subtle hit istg. It's nice to see Endeavour is changing, and while I know it sounds pretty stupid that now he is finally trying to atone....it is better than never.

Plus we got some information on the last brother, Touya, people are already starting theories about his name and how he might be connected to Dabi.

One last thing....Midoriya's dream !!! That thing looked so cool, and it was so nice and sad at the same time to see All Might added to the list of previous owners.

I am guessing next chapter we will see a more detailed look on One for All's interaction with his brother

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5/5. I don't really care for Endeavor & co but Hawks & Deku's parts were great. The only worthwhile development of Endeavor's struggle is, now that he's decided to atone by becoming physically stronger, he'll no longer be wasting screentime with his family.

It's nice to see Endeavour is changing, and while I know it sounds pretty stupid that now he is finally trying to atone....it is better than never.
Endeavour has given up on his family.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do care for endevour’s chsracter, I wasn’t at first but during his battle I am a fan now, I look forward to see his character growth along with his family, I like Hawks character. Didn’t really like that Deku just dreamed that -__- he ain’t my boy Eren. But in all seriousness, that’s probably because of the power being passed on.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't expect to suddenly see the previous 'incarnations'. I wish we would get some hold on the chronology though. I hate it when they use this kind of plot-element, but remain unclear about the chronology of events and how long they lasted.

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't expect to suddenly see the previous 'incarnations'. I wish we would get some hold on the chronology though. I hate it when they use this kind of plot-element, but remain unclear about the chronology of events and how long they lasted.
They probably will in the next chapter, that was just a taste. I trust that they will go in detail about the previous owners of the one for all and do it right, or at least the story of the original little brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.