Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Beginning of.."

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 190 Discussion and 191 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 190 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 191

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was actually pretty sad that no one was doing these threads specially now that I caught up with the manga and how INSANE was the last chapter.

First off, Hawk is awesome, second, Endeavor grew so much on me as a character, behind his twisted ways, that he has no excuse for, he truly did what he thought was best, and now we see why he hoped one of his children would posses the ice cause it would help em overcome his weakness.

The kids truly care for him, and that pose that he struck at the end was so cool

Not to mention Dabi showing up at the end, I know everyone had that theory that he is his kid and Shouto's brother but it got so popular it would actually make it kinda obvious so we will see if it is confirmed or not.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hawks is really cool but i still think hes a little suspicious, I dont know if he has any ulterior motives!

Endeavour is now one of my favorite characters, hes shown so much growth and behind his shit exterior he really does have a lot of love and a true desire to be a great hero like All Might.

I really hope Dabi's not his son, if he has to be related make him like a brother or something, being his son would be so painfully cliche

Shouto breaking down over his dad was so sweet! I hope Endeavour doesnt get iced by Dabi in this next chapter (pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.