Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But season 2 is confirmed so just wait for it
Don't listen to this guy, the manga is worth the read, even when a Season 2 is confirmed.

See my Shouto Todoroki sig? F*cking cool, right? Its fanimation from the manga material, and it is incredibly badass. Just read it.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't listen to this guy, the manga is worth the read, even when a Season 2 is confirmed.

See my Shouto Todoroki sig? F*cking cool, right? Its fanimation from the manga material, and it is incredibly badass. Just read it.
Anime>>>>>>Manga . I rather watch them animated then read black and white pictures

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime>>>>>>Manga . I rather watch them animated then read black and white pictures
That coming from you is pretty amusing.

Well, whateve. You're the one missing out. Good luck waiting for the next two seasons of Boku no Hero catch up to the current manga.

Spoilers BTW, both Naruto and Sasuke lose their arms in the final fight, Kaguya is sealed and Obito turns into paper mache.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That coming from you is pretty amusing.

Well, whateve. You're the one missing out. Good luck waiting for the next two seasons of Boku no Hero catch up to the current manga.

Spoilers BTW, both Naruto and Sasuke lose their arms in the final fight, Kaguya is sealed and Obito turns into paper mache.
Bold. NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Honestly that DOESN'T look cool, was hoping Todoroki remained character who's cool about everything as thats what I found so interesting and badass about him in season one, however it seems he gets turned into a fairy tail character :lol how sad

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly that DOESN'T look cool, was hoping Todoroki remained character who's cool about everything as thats what I found so interesting and badass about him in season one, however it seems he gets turned into a fairy tail character :lol how sad
Hmm...well...it is dificult to explain wtihout spoilers, but that is the one character defining moment for Shouto. Having read a fair share of Shounen, I honestly found him to be a surprisingly good character in terms of backstory, personality and, at least so far, development. All I have to say though is...well...don't judge solely from how it looks without context.