0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Doro shifuto) Earth release: Mud Shift
Type: Defensive
Range: Short(up to Mid when thrown]
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first knead chakra through their body then perform a quick wide gap back step, as the user move backward they release the stored up chakra immediately, this would leave a mass of chakra in the shape [that is outline] of the user's body, the chakra form would not take the distinctive features of the user just the borderline that is just the shape of the head, body and limbs, basically its a statue of the user. Then at the user's will they can convert this mass chakra into mud, the chakra statue then act as a trap, upon contact from the opponent, the chakra statue would act as a glue sticking hard to the opponent hence restraining free movement and trapping them. The user can also toss the chakra statue at the enemy. The chakra statue is an advanced manipulation similar to hinata's twin lion fist. The chakra statue appearance would resemble that of a ghostly figure making it hard for normal eyes to notice. When meet by an elemental jutsu, the chakra statue simply act as a barrier.
Restriction:
۩ Can be used 3 times per battle.
۩ Require a 2 turn cool down.
Approved

I take that back lazy bcity

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First you cover your body in your own chakra then take a quick/sharp step back leaving only your chakra in the shape of you. This technique can be used to trap enemies i.e. in taijutsu/close quarter combat you can trap your opponent via this and the "statue" will stick onto them restricting their movements. It can also be used a defensive shield against minor attacks such as water whip or a lightning spear etc as long as it's not too overpowered and wide scaled.

Not sure but how can you throw this statue? lmao

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First you cover your body in your own chakra then take a quick/sharp step back leaving only your chakra in the shape of you. This technique can be used to trap enemies i.e. in taijutsu/close quarter combat you can trap your opponent via this and the "statue" will stick onto them restricting their movements. It can also be used a defensive shield against minor attacks such as water whip or a lightning spear etc as long as it's not too overpowered and wide scaled.

Not sure but how can you throw this statue? lmao
Ok you are the second person to ask me that
Well for your information, the mud statue don't lose form afterwards so why can't you throw it.
Now one more thing; you can leave the statue in a chakra state to set it up as a trap and once the opponent gets within it well you know what to do.
So now we done.

Reactions: Awkward Linguist

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The user coats himself with chakra and with a simple move at a desired time he takes a step backwards quickly leaving a chakra outline of himself on his previous position. It is very suitable to use for opponents who like close range, taijutsu and body contacts. As a supplementary move, it can be kicked towards the opponent and used as a diversion and attack simultaneously.