Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those who know me know I rarely create threads but I felt in my heart it was necessary for me to voice my concern for my my beloved country and the beloved people in it in light of all the tension, uncertainty, and civil unrest we are experiencing it breaks my heart to see so many of us take to social media outlets and ripping each other apart.

This is something I posted on Facebook today when I saw close friends of varying political view ending their friendships over something like this:

"Lots of name calling and very demeaning posts on such a heated topic on both sides. I get we are all passionate about our views on America and the current state of affairs. But let cooler heads prevail. Keep the feedback civil or no one's voice gets heard and no real progression is made. Born here or not, we are all Americans. Regardless of what views we take, please try to keep perspective. We all live here, we all love this country, and we all need to get over our own personal biases and open our eyes to the fact that we are all in this together."

Let me leave you all with this:

To My Black Americans. YOUR lives matter you are loved.

To My Mexican Americans. You Belong Here. You are loved.

To My Muslim/Middle Eastern Americans. You Will have a place here. You are loved.

To My LGBTQ Americans. You are perfect the way you are. You are loved.

To My Conservative/White Americans. You are not alone. You are loved.

To everyone living here in America born or not. We are in this together. You are loved.

The only way we are going to get through this is together or not at all.

Reactions: Yatori and Nick01

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's with Whites?
They get a lot of hate if you don't know...
People saying things like "Whites must die", they spray it on things.
In Unis Whites aren't allowed to pass, they have to search for other ways to get into class.

Where's fiji to solo this thread.

Reactions: Conspirator.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We need more people like you and less people who can't put aside petty differences. Human beings are being used like cattle and we don't even realize it. All it takes to instigate hatred upon race is to point out the differences in appearance. If all races unite to cut the head off the snake (the ruthless money hungry 1% and corrupt politicians) we have a real chance at world peace and not the propaganda CNN shows you but first to free people their nightmares you have to show them their still asleep and make them aware of events that are positioned against them and expose the people that pay off media companies to push their own agenda.

Sadly 98% of this world's population woulf porbably say I'm crazy for talking like this.

O.T: I agree 10000%

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's with Whites?
In Unis Whites aren't allowed to pass, they have to search for other ways to get into class.

Refer to my last line on Conservatives/Whites. And please leave your hate at the door. This isn't a hate thread. Don't derail it with bigotry

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those who know me know I rarely create threads but I felt in my heart it was necessary for me to voice my concern for my my beloved country and the beloved people in it in light of all the tension, uncertainty, and civil unrest we are experiencing it breaks my heart to see so many of us take to social media outlets and ripping each other apart.

This is something I posted on Facebook today when I saw close friends of varying political view ending their friendships over something like this:

"Lots of name calling and very demeaning posts on such a heated topic on both sides. I get we are all passionate about our views on America and the current state of affairs. But let cooler heads prevail. Keep the feedback civil or no one's voice gets heard and no real progression is made. Born here or not, we are all Americans. Regardless of what views we take, please try to keep perspective. We all live here, we all love this country, and we all need to get over our own personal biases and open our eyes to the fact that we are all in this together."

To My Muslim/Middle Eastern Americans. You Will have a place here. You are loved.

To everyone living here in America born or not. We are in this together. You are loved.

all illegal immigrants Should GTFO!

All LGTBZDBZSUV Should GEt HELP!

All Terrorists should stop dragging muslims and their religions through the mud with their Suicide bombing BS

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All Terrorists should stop dragging muslims and their religions through the mud with their Suicide bombing BS
Disgusting people like yourself need help. Stfu with your hate speech

lol your entire accounts makes me laugh such a troll.
Well you can surely get over it

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But why do you exclude them from your "love" stuff?

This isn't hate, it's a normal question.
So, why didn't you inculde Whites?

It seems like you people want segregation.

I thought it was sexist what I wrote.....damn, too confusing.

I don't understand it.
I don't feel any anger towards any of you. You guys get triggerd to fast.
It seems you weren't looking closely enough. See part in bold:

,To My Conservative/White Americans. You are not alone. You are loved.

Reactions: sasukesworld

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But why do you exclude them from your "love" stuff?

This isn't hate, it's a normal question.
So, why didn't you inculde Whites?

It seems like you people want segregation.
Well I'll give you a little history lesson, of all the races the whites have the most blood on their hands, holy wars, civil wars, i mean come on they slaughtered the native people and gave them back a few acres. With all that, the other races still try to cooperate and see eye to eye with them, sure there are some who want to kill the whites but most have moved past it.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol your entire accounts makes me laugh such a troll.
Disgusting people like yourself need help. Stfu with your hate speech

Well you can surely get over it
Again I ask you ALL to refrain from name calling and racist or hurtful bashing. It doesn't matter what your views are here. This is a message of peace. If you can't accept that kindly leave the thread please.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems you weren't looking closely enough. See part in bold:
I swear I didn't see it. Haha xD
Ok, I take it back then. It's pretty late here... or early, how you put it.

Well I'll give you a little history lesson, of all the races the whites have the most blood on their hands, holy wars, civil wars, i mean come on they slaughtered the native people and gave them back a few acres. With all that, the other races still try to cooperate and see eye to eye with them, sure there are some who want to kill the whites but most have moved past it.
Holy wars......................................
You know why they happened right? Right?
Civil wars......................................
You know why they happened right? Right?

Reactions: Umari Senju

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Okay, is this being replicated from somewhere? because a teacher also posted this:

You must be registered for see images

Except it's clear that the teacher did not decide to include White/Conservative Americans :lol

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If people didn't have retarded discriminatory or prejudice beliefs there wouldn't be these type of issues

You can't stab a monkey in the ass and tell it to be okay it is okay we all are one. I'm calling out hateful bull shit when I see it

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your avatar is disgusting
Again please stop the hate.

So I came into this thread. And everywhere I look I see how much OP of a fegg Is
You're free to believe what you wish but I ask that you not bring the hate here please.

Okay, is this being replicated from somewhere? because a teacher also posted this:

You must be registered for see images

Except it's clear that the teacher did not decide to include White/Conservative Americans :lol
Thank you for finding this. I looked for hours to post this but couldn't find it. I also thought it important to include white Americans as they are Americans too. Thank you.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's with Whites?

Seriously why do you go back in forth and feed into uncivil arguements. But stop, derail, ignore civil discussions and real questions. Then huff and puff to your friends in your bubble that were blind and delusional that can't have discussions. People said you were a racist dickrider troll I guess they were right.

Reactions: Umari Senju