[Predictions] My epic 600 prediction PLEASE READ:)

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to admit that it was really hard for me to get idea and write prediction.:shrug:
Obito being Tobi is stupid idea in my opinion, not including all plotholes.:p

However I finally got idea and wrote prediction, please read it::D

YES TOBITO FANS YOU WAS RIGHT ALL TIME , I give HONOR AND RESPECT FOR YOU, but!, KISHI COULDN:T SIMPLE MAKE TOBI iS OBITO, NO SOMEONE POSSESING OBITO BODY,BUT MUCH BETTER PLOT TWIST:D

KISHI HAS MAKE IT EPIC, maybe do it as I wrote, it would be epic:)

600 - Death of Obito Uchiha
The first scene shows Tobi standing in front of Naruto, Kakashi,Gai and Killer bee as Tobi's face is revealed. Tobi is glancing at them with furious face
Kakashi:*He looks completly like Obito, could he be him?*
Kakashi: Are you Obito?!
Tobi:...
Naruto turns head to Kakashi: Obito, you mean your teammate when you was trained under Minato, My father.
Kakashi: That right.
Gai: so you are him.
Killer bee:...
Kakashi even more depressed: Are you Obito?!
Naruto: Bastard, answer Kakashi sensei now!
Tobi: Shut up, Naruto.
Everyone:?!
Tobi is looking at Kakashi: For your question, I am not Obito Uchiha*breaths* I am Tobi Uchiha, this is real my name.
The second scene shows everyone is confused at Tobi statement
Kakashi: What the hell do you mean?!
Gai: I didn't hear someone of tobi name...
Tobi: even if you heard gai you could still forget his name and face.
Gai:...
Killer bee: who the **** are you?!
Kakashi begin to loose cool: you look like Obito!, you know about me!, you...
Tobi: Shut up, Kakashi <Looks at Gedo Mazou transforming>
Tobi: *I should get more time, for jyuubi to be revived*
Tobi turns his head to them: Very well, I will tell you my story then.
Flashback begins
The scene shows Obito is completly crushed by rocks. Sun is still visible at sky as Obito face is iluminated by light.
Obito: *I will die soon, I want to enjoy my last moment*
Obito:* The world is so beautifull, if I survived I could go with them.... *
The scene shows sun little visible as little rays of sunshines fall at Obito face.
*Sounds of Ninja reinforcments comming closer and closer*
Obito: *death is comming for me...*
*Suddenly sounds of Ninja comming are dissappearing*
Obito:?! *What did just happen there..., nevertheles my time is up*
The scene shows Obito half face covered in darkness as second half is crushed by rock .
picture of Kakashi, Rin and fourth hokage Minato together *Obito smiles in background*

The scene changes completly to some labolatory in cave. In labolatory is operating table with two people. One is standing in darkness while other is laying on operating table.
mysterious boy opening his eyes slowly: Where am I, is it death?
mysterious man in darkness: You are safe in my labolatory, and you are not dead
mysterious boy lift his upper body: how this can be?!
mysterious man: you was left by your sensei and your friends. I saved you and give new life.
mysterious boy: by my sensei and my friends,?! *he reminds himself about dying last moments*, I see...*He looks at his body* but how can I be alive and has my body back.
mysterious man: that was my power, I fixed your body young boy with my friend who I created.
mysterious boy: your power?!, *He told me true, my body is fine, but weird*, you have power of creation?!
mysterious man: That right, What was your name boy?!
mysterious boy: O...Obito Uchiha. What your name sir?!
mysterious man as he come closer and closer revealing himself from darkness: heh..., right boy..., I am Uchiha Izuna!
Obito: legendary brother of Uchiha Madara, the greatest Uchiha Leader, but it is impossible for you to be alive?!
Izuna: You are right boy..., I was ressurected by my brother Uchiha Madara with Rinne Tensei, I will tell you more when time will be right. Now prepare to go with me and take revenge for Konoha!
Obito: What?!!, you are joking, right?!,I am not evil as you was and your brother, I am going back to Konoha to my friends and sensei.
Izuna: ungrateful boy, huh.*He appears before Obito and catch him by clothes, lifting him * You don't have right to judge me and my brother, boy! *Izuna let Obito fall down on ground* You don't know anything, right?!
Obito: What do you mean?!
Izuna: Go with me, Obito... and I will show you.
Obito stand up: I don't understand but let's go...
The scene changes to Konoha. We see monumental stone of heroes. Kakashi is standing before stone. Izuna appear from swirl with Obito
Obito:?!, Kaka?! *Izuna catches Obito for hand*
Izuna: Do really want to go and meet him?!
Obito: Yes, I want, He is my friend why I shouldn;t go?!
Izuna: tsk *sharingan!*
Obito:?!
The scene changes to Obito appear in Izuna genjutsu. Izuna appear as well and walk to Obito.
Obito: genjutsu?!, so this is your way to show me something!
Izuna: Shut up, Obito-kun and close your eyes.
Obito *closes eyes*: whatever...
The scene changes to one battle after Obito died. Kakashi and Rin are running through forest at twilight.
The scene shows Kakashi with sharingan and Rin fighting with earth soldiers, Minato Namikaze is nowehere to be found.
The scene shows Rin pierced by earth shinobi straight in heart. Kakashi turns his head to to see Rin pierced.
The scene shows Kakashi being surround by many Ninja, so he can't pass through these Ninja, while Rin coughs blood and is dying.
The scene shows Rin is dead.

Obito: NO!!!!!!, STOP THIS!
Izuna*stops genjutsu*: alright
Obito is heavily breathing: hu...., he...
The scene shows Obito and Izuna back standing on hill, while Kakashi is standing before Stone monument.
Obito: Why?!, She can't be dead?!, *looks at Izuna*
Izuna: I don't want to lie to you, yes she is dead afterall.
Obito begin to be more and more desperate: How could it happen?!, Kakashi..., he promised me on my deathbed that he could protect her and didn't let her die...
Izuna: Exactly, you entrusted him your wishes, dreams but he didn't keep promises to you. Moreover you gave him your sharingan and saved him sacrificied yourself to let Kakashi live, but he took your sharingan get a lot fame and respect and today is known as Kakashi sharingan hero.
Obito: that bastard..., how could he lie to me, even afterall what I did for him. Even my sensei didn't save Rin, why?!
Izuna:Your sensei, huh. He became Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze was too busy to save her.
Obito clench his fists in anger: WHY!!!
Izuna: your Sensei and even your friend left you there and didn't come back to rescue you , they didn't take any atempt to retireve your body even.
Obito is crying and clench fists with even more force: NO!!!!!!!!!!!
The scene shows Obito eye activated itself Sharingan, and switches to MS.
Izuna is little shocked for moment but moment later he smiles and walk to Obito.
Obito: He.., ha...
Izuna: You could awake mangenkyou sharingan finally.
Obito: Mangenkyou sharingan, but this is advanced form of sharingan, only the most powerfull Uchiha can do this, so how?!
Izuna: You are right, you are third Uchiha to activate MS. Afterall My DNA and my brother as well as Senjuu DNA took effect.
Obito: What?!
Izuna: You almost died there, however my friend Zetsu sensed you and I come with him to see you. You was almost dead so I had to work fast, I remove all rocks from your body and my friend connected with your body to fix it. I brought you to labolatory, injected in your body my DNA, my brother Uchiha Madara DNA and Hashirama DNA, which my brother Uchiha Madara got from Hashirama Senjuu.
Obito: I thank you for saving me, but I thought you was evil.
Izuna: This world is covered by lies, but I have plan to created peace where everyone will be happy.
Izuna: I forgot to mention you, that now you have all knowledge of my brother, mine and Hashirama Senjuu but you have to learn how to acces to this knowledge. You got great talent of me, Madara's that why you would able to activate MS.
Obito: I see, but where can I live now after my village Konoha abondoned me...
Izuna: come with me and help me with my and my brother plan then I will teach you everything I know and make you most powerfull Uchiha shinobi along with me and my brother Madara Uchiha, you will become Ultimate Uchiha!
Obito: Ok, I will go, please teach me everything you know and help so I can take my revenge on my sensei and my friend!
Izuna: alright, now we should go...
Obito*looking at Kakashi last time*:...
Izuna: Last thing before we went, Obito Uchiha died along with silly and false wishes and dreams. Now you was reborn by me and will be known as Tobi Uchiha, it is your really name!
Tobi: Alright master, now I will be known as Tobi Uchiha
The prelast scene shows Izuna opening portal with his sharingan. Obito come after him and before portal is about to close.
Tobi: just wait, Kakashi..., sensei.... Konoha I will take revenge and destroy everyone and everything who or which stand in my way!!!
The last scene shows Tobi disappearing along with Izuna

601 - Birth of Tobi Uchiha

What will happen next?!

I hope you enjoyed reading it:), please read all before jump to conclusions.;)
Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
If you read my next prediction I promise it will take sense:)

In my opinion, there were 3 Masked Men::D
MADARA ACTIONS:
-Madara surivived fight with Hashirama Senjuu
-Madara created Zetsu
-Madara created Mist village
-Madara created roots of Akatuski
-Madara injected Senjuu DNA in himself
-Madara awake RG
-Madara injected Senjuu DNA in Uchiha Izuna dead body
-Madara himself, dying reviving Uchiha Izuna, his brother eyeless.
-Izuna can't handle RG because he have to fight over control on his body with Senjuu DNA trying to take over him.
-Zetsu gave RG to Nagato Uzumaki boy.(maybe Madara son with Uzumaki woman).
IZUNA ACTIONS:
-Izuna took random Sharingan, which Madara left him after dead Uchiha in war.
-Izuna created plan to took revenge for Konoha
-Izuna took control over Mist village, BLOODY MIST
-Izuna convinced Yahiko to create Akatsuki
-Izuna controlled Yagura
-Izuna with Zetsu found Obito
-Zetsu reconstructed Uchiha Obito body
-Izuna injected in new repaired Obito Uchiha body Madara, Izuna and Senjuu Hashirama DNA.
-Obito got all knowledge and potential of both best of Uchiha brothers (Izuna&Madara)
-Izuna showed Obito Rin dying and Kakashi didn;t keeping his promise to him.
-Izuna explained Obito that his sensei, Kakashi didn;t care bout him, or Rin and village simple abandoned him
- Obito is sad and mad at village, Sensei and Kakashi
- Izuna told him true that Uchiha clan was always treated as shit in konoha, make obito rage even more and awake MS in his last one eye.
-Izuna explained Obito how he died and all, and now he is reborn as Tobi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha died. As Tobi Uchiha, he can become Ultimate Uchiha with Senjuu Hashirama, Madara and Izuna DNA injected and connected with core , remains of Uchiha Obito body.
-Izuna trained Obito , who thanks to Madara DNA and Izuna DNA become really powerfull in one year.
-However Izuna had argument with Obito, that Obito is not ready to attack Konoha.
-Izuna go himself instead as masked man.
-Izuna controlled Kyuubi, beat all Anbu
-Izuna lost to fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze
-Izuna is injured and it make Tobi Uchiha rage even more.
-Izuna explained Tobi Uchiha that he is as son to him, he is reincarnation of Madara and Izuna himself thanks to their DNA.
-Some time later Izuna died from Old age, entrusting Tobi Uchiha to ressurect Madara when time will be right. He entrust Tobi Uchiha Moon eye plan and Jyuubi ressurection too.
-After Izuna second death, Obito/Tobi prepeared plan of revenge on Konoha and World. Zetsu instrucred him to what's to do.
-Tobi/Obito Uchiha appear in Akatsuki first time, introduced by Zetsu.
-Tobi/Obito care about Sasuke, because he remind him his real master/sensei Izuna Uchiha.
-Tobi/Obito pretended to be Madara and Izuna thanks to their DNA and their knowledge to fool everyone.
- etc.... next actions are Obito actions all time

What do you think about my theory?!
-I am sure Obito couldn't be all time Tobi:flaw:
-It could explain all plotholes:)
-It could introduce Izuna Uchiha to story,as well as explaining how :DMadara gave Nagato his eyes and died without need to meeting Obito.
-Obito could be only be badass thanks to external power same as Naruto.:D
-Naruto got Kurama to be powerfull, Obito got Madara, Izuna and Hashirama DNA to be powerfull:cool:
-Obito could awake MS and has so much potential thanks to Madara and Izuna knowledge as well as potential.
TOBI BODY
-Today Tobi is half body of Izuna, other half of Madara body with Senjuu DNA flowing in his body. He only has Obito face, head and his body has last remains of core of Obito body.
-Throught many years Obito remains of body fixed by Zetsu was taken over by Uchiha Izuna and Uchiha Madara DNA.

TOBI SOUL
-Tobi soul is Obito soul, but it is twisted by Madara and Izuna personalites, Izuna teachings as well as their knowledge.

SUMARRY: Tobi is hybrid of all three most powerfull Uchiha: Obito, Izuna and Madara iwth Obito body.

Last edited:

Uxellius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to admit that it was really hard for me to get idea and write prediction.:shrug:
Obito being Tobi is stupid idea in my opinion, not including all plotholes.:p

However I finally got idea and wrote prediction, please read it::D

YES TOBITO FANS YOU WAS RIGHT ALL TIME , I give HONOR AND RESPECT FOR YOU, but!, KISHI COULDN:T SIMPLE MAKE TOBI iS OBITO, NO SOMEONE POSSESING OBITO BODY,BUT MUCH BETTER PLOT TWIST:D

KISHI HAS MAKE IT EPIC, maybe do it as I wrote, it would be epic:)

600 - Death of Obito Uchiha
The first scene shows Tobi standing in front of Naruto, Kakashi,Gai and Killer bee as Tobi's face is revealed. Tobi is glancing at them with furious face
Kakashi:*He looks completly like Obito, could he be him?*
Kakashi: Are you Obito?!
Naruto turns head to Kakashi: Obito, you mean your teammate when you was trained under Minato, My father.
Kakashi: That right.
Gai: so you are him.
Killer bee:...
Kakashi even more depressed: Are you Obito?!
Naruto: Bastard, answer Kakashi sensei now!
Tobi: Shut up, Naruto.
Everyone:?!
Tobi is looking at Kakashi: For your question, I am not Obito Uchiha*breaths* I am Tobi Uchiha, this is real my name.
The second scene shows everyone is confused at Tobi statement
Kakashi: What the hell do you mean?!
Gai: I didn't hear someone of tobi name...
Tobi: even if you heard gai you could still forget his name and face.
Gai:...
Killer bee: who the **** are you?!
Kakashi begin to loose cool: you look like Obito!, you know about me!, you...
Tobi: Shut up, Kakashi <Looks at Gedo Mazou transforming>
Tobi: *I should get more time, for jyuubi to be revived*
Tobi turns his head to them: Very well, I will tell you my story then.
Flashback begins
The scene shows Obito is completly crushed by rocks. Sun is still visible at sky as Obito face is iluminated by light.
Obito: *I will die soon, I want to enjoy my last moment*
Obito:* The world is so beautifull, if I survived I could go with them.... *
The scene shows sun little visible as little rays of sunshines fall at Obito face.
*Sounds of Ninja reinforcments comming closer and closer*
Obito: *death is comming for me...*
*Suddenly sounds of Ninja comming are dissappearing*
Obito:?! *What did just happen there..., nevertheles my time is up*
The scene shows Obito half face covered in darkness as second half is crushed by rock .
picture of Kakashi, Rin and fourth hokage Minato together *Obito smiles in background*

The scene changes completly to some labolatory in cave. In labolatory is operating table with two people. One is standing in darkness while other is laying on operating table.
mysterious boy opening his eyes slowly: Where am I, is it death?
mysterious man in darkness: You are safe in my labolatory, and you are not dead
mysterious boy lift his upper body: how this can be?!
mysterious man: you was left by your sensei and your friends. I saved you and give new life.
mysterious boy: by my sensei and my friends,?! *he reminds himself about dying last moments*, I see...*He looks at his body* but how can I be alive and has my body back.
mysterious man: that was my power, I fixed your body young boy with my friend who I created.
mysterious boy: your power?!, *He told me true, my body is fine, but weird*, you have power of creation?!
mysterious man: That right, What was your name boy?!
mysterious boy: O...Obito Uchiha. What your name sir?!
mysterious man as he come closer and closer revealing himself from darkness: heh..., right boy..., I am Uchiha Izuna!
Obito: legendary brother of Uchiha Madara, the greatest Uchiha Leader, but it is impossible for you to be alive?!
Izuna: You are right boy..., I was ressurected by my brother Uchiha Madara with Rinne Tensei, I will tell you more when time will be right. Now prepare to go with me and take revenge for Konoha!
Obito: What?!!, you are joking, right?!,I am not evil as you was and your brother, I am going back to Konoha to my friends and sensei.
Izuna: ungrateful boy, huh.*He appears before Obito and catch him by clothes, lifting him * You don't have right to judge me and my brother, boy! *Izuna let Obito fall down on ground* You don't know anything, right?!
Obito: What do you mean?!
Izuna: Go with me, Obito... and I will show you.
Obito stand up: I don't understand but let's go...
The scene changes to Konoha. We see monumental stone of heroes. Kakashi is standing before stone. Izuna appear from swirl with Obito
Obito:?!, Kaka?! *Izuna catches Obito for hand*
Izuna: Do really want to go and meet him?!
Obito: Yes, I want, He is my friend why I shouldn;t go?!
Izuna: tsk *sharingan!*
The scene changes to Obito appear in Izuna genjutsu. Izuna appear as well and walk to Obito.
Obito: genjutsu?!, so this is your way to show me something!
Izuna: Shut up, Obito-kun and close your eyes.
Obito *closes eyes*: whatever...
The scene changes to one battle after Obito died. Kakashi and Rin are running through forest at twilight.
The scene shows Kakashi with sharingan and Rin fighting with earth soldiers, Minato Namikaze is nowehere to be found.
The scene shows Rin pierced by earth shinobi straight in heart. Kakashi turns his head to to see Rin pierced.
The scene shows Kakashi being surround by many Ninja, so he can't pass through these Ninja, while Rin coughs blood and is dying.
The scene shows Rin is dead.

Obito: NO!!!!!!, STOP THIS!
Izuna*stops genjutsu*: alright
Obito is heavily breathing: hu...., he...
The scene shows Obito and Izuna back standing on hill, while Kakashi is standing before Stone monument.
Obito: Why?!, She can't be dead?!, *looks at Izuna*
Izuna: I don't want to lie to you, yes she is dead afterall.
Obito begin to be more and more desperate: How could it happen?!, Kakashi..., he promised me on my deathbed that he could protect her and didn't let her die...
Izuna: Exactly, you entrusted him your wishes, dreams but he didn't keep promises to you. Moreover you gave him your sharingan and saved him sacrificied yourself to let Kakashi live, but he took your sharingan get a lot fame and respect and today is known as Kakashi sharingan hero.
Obito: that bastard..., how could he lie to me, even afterall what I did for him. Even my sensei didn't save Rin, why?!
Izuna:Your sensei, huh. He became Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze was too busy to save her.
Obito clench his fists in anger: WHY!!!
Izuna: your Sensei and even your friend left you there and didn't come back to rescue you , they didn't take any atempt to retireve your body even.
Obito is crying and clench fists with even more force: NO!!!!!!!!!!!
The scene shows Obito eye activated itself Sharingan, and switches to MS.
Izuna is little shocked for moment but moment later he smiles and walk to Obito.
Obito: He.., ha...
Izuna: You could awake mangenkyou sharingan finally.
Obito: Mangenkyou sharingan, but this is advanced form of sharingan, only the most powerfull Uchiha can do this, so how?!
Izuna: You are right, you are third Uchiha to activate MS. Afterall My DNA and my brother as well as Senjuu DNA took effect.
Obito: What?!
Izuna: You almost died there, however my friend Zetsu sensed you and I come with him to see you. You was almost dead so I had to work fast, I remove all rocks from your body and my friend connected with your body to fix it. I brought you to labolatory, injected in your body my DNA, my brother Uchiha Madara DNA and Hashirama DNA, which my brother Uchiha Madara got from Hashirama Senjuu.
Obito: I thank you for saving me, but I thought you was evil.
Izuna: This world is covered by lies, but I have plan to created peace where everyone will be happy.
Izuna: I forgot to mention you, that now you have all knowledge of my brother, mine and Hashirama Senjuu but you have to learn how to acces to this knowledge. You got great talent of me, Madara's that why you would able to activate MS.
Obito: I see, but where can I live now after my village Konoha abondoned me...
Izuna: come with me and help me with my and my brother plan then I will teach you everything I know and make you most powerfull Uchiha shinobi along with me and my brother Madara Uchiha, you will become Ultimate Uchiha!
Obito: Ok, I will go, please teach me everything you know and help so I can take my revenge on my sensei and my friend!
Izuna: alright, now we should go...
Obito*looking at Kakashi last time*:...
Izuna: Last thing before we went, Obito Uchiha died along with silly and false wishes and dreams. Now you was reborn by me and will be known as Tobi Uchiha, it is your really name!
Tobi: Alright master, now I will be known as Tobi Uchiha
The prelast scene shows Izuna opening portal with his sharingan. Obito come after him and before portal is about to close.
Tobi: just wait, Kakashi..., sensei.... Konoha I will take revenge and destroy everyone and everything who or which stand in my way!!!
The last scene shows Tobi disappearing along with Izuna

601 - Birth of Tobi Uchiha

What will happen next?!

I hope you enjoyed reading it:), please read all before jump to conclusions.;)
Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
If you read my next prediction I promise it will take sense:)

In my opinion, there were 3 Masked Men::D
MADARA ACTIONS:
-Madara surivived fight with Hashirama Senjuu
-Madara created Zetsu
-Madara created Mist village
-Madara created roots of Akatuski
-Madara injected Senjuu DNA in himself
-Madara awake RG
-Madara injected Senjuu DNA in Uchiha Izuna dead body
-Madara himself, dying reviving Uchiha Izuna, his brother eyeless.
-Izuna can't handle RG because he have to fight over control on his body with Senjuu DNA trying to take over him.
-Zetsu gave RG to Nagato Uzumaki boy.(maybe Madara son with Uzumaki woman).
IZUNA ACTIONS:
-Izuna took random Sharingan, which Madara left him after dead Uchiha in war.
-Izuna created plan to took revenge for Konoha
-Izuna took control over Mist village, BLOODY MIST
-Izuna convinced Yahiko to create Akatsuki
-Izuna controlled Yagura
-Izuna with Zetsu found Obito
-Zetsu reconstructed Uchiha Obito body
-Izuna injected in new repaired Obito Uchiha body Madara, Izuna and Senjuu Hashirama DNA.
-Obito got all knowledge and potential of both best of Uchiha brothers (Izuna&Madara)
-Izuna showed Obito Rin dying and Kakashi didn;t keeping his promise to him.
-Izuna explained Obito that his sensei, Kakashi didn;t care bout him, or Rin and village simple abandoned him
- Obito is sad and mad at village, Sensei and Kakashi
- Izuna told him true that Uchiha clan was always treated as shit in konoha, make obito rage even more and awake MS in his last one eye.
-Izuna explained Obito how he died and all, and now he is reborn as Tobi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha died. As Tobi Uchiha, he can become Ultimate Uchiha with Senjuu Hashirama, Madara and Izuna DNA injected and connected with core , remains of Uchiha Obito body.
-Izuna trained Obito , who thanks to Madara DNA and Izuna DNA become really powerfull in one year.
-However Izuna had argument with Obito, that Obito is not ready to attack Konoha.
-Izuna go himself instead as masked man.
-Izuna controlled Kyuubi, beat all Anbu
-Izuna lost to fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze
-Izuna is injured and it make Tobi Uchiha rage even more.
-Izuna explained Tobi Uchiha that he is as son to him, he is reincarnation of Madara and Izuna himself thanks to their DNA.
-Some time later Izuna died from Old age, entrusting Tobi Uchiha to ressurect Madara when time will be right. He entrust Tobi Uchiha Moon eye plan and Jyuubi ressurection too.
-After Izuna second death, Obito/Tobi prepeared plan of revenge on Konoha and World. Zetsu instrucred him to what's to do.
-Tobi/Obito Uchiha appear in Akatsuki first time, introduced by Zetsu.
-Tobi/Obito care about Sasuke, because he remind him his real master/sensei Izuna Uchiha.
-Tobi/Obito pretended to be Madara and Izuna thanks to their DNA and their knowledge to fool everyone.
- etc.... next actions are Obito actions all time

What do you think about my theory?!
-I am sure Obito couldn't be all time Tobi:flaw:
-It could explain all plotholes:)
-It could introduce Izuna Uchiha to story,as well as explaining how :DMadara gave Nagato his eyes and died without need to meeting Obito.
-Obito could be only be badass thanks to external power same as Naruto.:D
-Naruto got Kurama to be powerfull, Obito got Madara, Izuna and Hashirama DNA to be powerfull:cool:
-Obito could awake MS and has so much potential thanks to Madara and Izuna knowledge as well as potential.
-Today Tobi is half body of Izuna, other half of Madara body with Senjuu DNA flowing in his body. He only has Obito face, head and his body has last remains of core of Obito body.
-Throught many years Obito remains of body fixed by Zetsu was taken over by Uchiha Izuna and Uchiha Madara DNA.
despite didn't read all, but it's very nice +rep for the effort

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its pretty good + reps :D

but i dont like the idea of izuna being alive soo sorry :(
I like Izuna Uchiha and I would like him to be alive, but face these facts.
If Kishi wants hsi troy to make sense without plot holes and going well with timeline then:
Problem: Madara giving Nagato RG and dying couln;t meet Obito...
Solution: Madara gave Nagato RG and died after rinne tensei Izuna

It is only three posibilities:
-Kishi will introduce Time travel for Obito being Tobi to have sense.
-Kishi will introduce Izuna as second masked man to fill plot holes.
-Kishi has to ignore some Tobi statments, explainging it as lies or acting to be Madara.

Reactions: Alphachu

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trollito

you are stupid and troll, Tobito tard:rolleyes:.

I at least tried Kishi story to make sensew ith Tobi being Obito.

Besides it could make story much better with tree awesome Uchiha revealed, their secrets and more.

The most important it could repair timeline problems with Tobi being Obito, so stfu!

You can;t write nothing creative then please leave my thread man.

Stupid childs don't care about logic, please go somewhere else to annoy someone

SashaUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like parts of it... :)

If you just replace-all "Izuna" with "Madara" that makes it all the more believable and probable...

I know Izuna has a role going forward but not such a major one...

venuboppudi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Izuna Uchiha and I would like him to be alive, but face these facts.
If Kishi wants hsi troy to make sense without plot holes and going well with timeline then:
Problem: Madara giving Nagato RG and dying couln;t meet Obito...
Solution: Madara gave Nagato RG and died after rinne tensei Izuna

It is only three posibilities:
-Kishi will introduce Time travel for Obito being Tobi to have sense.
-Kishi will introduce Izuna as second masked man to fill plot holes.
-Kishi has to ignore some Tobi statments, explainging it as lies or acting to be Madara.
better exolanation in the link in my sig

phats1231

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the way obito turned evil seems too easy.....im sure its more complicated than that...btw couldn't help but notice the similarity between a prediction earlier on that had the same content but instead of izuna there were madara and zetsu....
madara killed izuna for his eyes.....they were practically enemies obviously....and the popular belief is madara created zetsu...so how can he be friends with izuna?

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like parts of it... :)

If you just replace-all "Izuna" with "Madara" that makes it all the more believable and probable...

I know Izuna has a role going forward but not such a major one...
Hmm..., You could replace Madara with Izuna, but timeline and statements made by Tobi wouldn;t make sense. As I wrote once, Kishi has only three options:

-Ignore some Tobi statments as "They were mine to being with" about Rinnegan statement as well as Tobi clench his clothes while saying about Izuna:). He had to make these statements as lies from Tobi character or acting Madara and Izuna.
-introducing time travel jutsu, so Obito could said he gave Nagato RG true in some twisted way.
-Introducing Izuna in story.

Madara could fit well as previous masked man and teacher of Obito, but it could make Madara blind when he met Obito, because he gave Nagato his RG long time earlier or it could make this statement lie or as acting.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, no you couldn't.
Sorry but you probably misunderstood my words. You are right, I couldn't replace Kishi in all story, because what he created is too awesome.

I can't wirite better than Kishi even from now as continuation.

but Kishi lost himself in Tobi mystery, I think.
I am sure I could write explain Tobi as Obito better than Kishi or at least equal to him.

Tobi as Obito who Kakashi knew as child only being evil and taking revenge is STUPID!
but it is probably what Kishi is goona do...

For me Kishi now doesn't care for Tobi character all statments and actions in past. He always wrote that he wanted to give Kakashi year, and in some interview in this year he wrote that he could reveal Kakashi past soon, this is probably main reason why Kishi will do it. Besides he wants to make Obito as mirror to Naruto who went evil path, so Naruto could use talko no jutsu on him...

I ask Kishi then why he buit Tobi character for so long, even with chapter title "Army of Immortals", where he was revealed as immortal, real villian no who talk no jutsu won't work. Shikaku told him that Tobi is really evil and now Obito, seriously...
Only one explanation: Kishi changed Tobi identify many times before his revalation.

However I believe Kishi could write it even more epic with some twists, or even using some parts of my prediction.:D

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the way obito turned evil seems too easy.....im sure its more complicated than that...btw couldn't help but notice the similarity between a prediction earlier on that had the same content but instead of izuna there were madara and zetsu....
madara killed izuna for his eyes.....they were practically enemies obviously....and the popular belief is madara created zetsu...so how can he be friends with izuna?
Hmm..., who it could be too easy.
Obito reason would be:
- Rin death, Kakashi didn't keep his promise to him
- Minato Namikaze didn't save Rin as sensei
- Noone from his team or Konoha didn't go to retrieve his body
- Kakashi became heroes thanks to Obito sharingan and didn;t keep his promise
-Obito understands that he was fooled and he can entrust anyone
-Izuna/ Madara shows him that Obito wishes and dreams were futile and childlish.
-Izuna/ Madara shows him true that Uchiha was always treated worse than Senjuu clan and in Konoha it is the same
-Obito understands and connect himself more to Madara and Izuna then Konoha, village which lied to him by all times and now abandoned him.

And about Madara and Izuna, for me Madara didn't hate Izuna when he talked about him.
Besides Madara said about Izuna with sadness, I think Itachi lied to Sasuke that Madara took Izuna eyes by force to manipulate Sasuke.

What Tobi said is true, Izuna gave his eyes willingly to Madara.
-YES MADARA CREATED ZETSU, because he wanted to see what could happen if Senjuu DNA will be merged with Uchiha DNA.
- No, Madara and Izuna never were enemies, they are brothers and friends. Izuna gave Madara own eyes for clan, for his brother sake.

Madara owes Izuna everything, thanks to him he could developed RG from his EMS.
Thanks to Izuna Madara could stand on top Uchiha clan. If Izuna didn;t give his eyes to Madara , then Madara would be blind and die.

Last edited: