My entire physical collection was stolen lol.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shit lol :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

U gie bro?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Trollmoto was asking for it, look at him on damage control:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The man loves the Burrito, so much he can't stop randomly trying to get mine. I'm like I bat straight, how many times do I have to tell you, and I'm not from any of those countries you mentioned.

He's thinks he's the leader of Tobidara clan and keeps saying he kicked you xD
I kicked out his fodder ass, he started riding the Burrito and fangurling Sasuke's student, while pretending to hate Sasuke.

As for deleting your comments, that was because you weren't reciprocating Trollmoto's love.

I ended his career, I'm going to go enjoy the sun 🌞
Post automatically merged:

he snish to lipinuv and smell her feet in every fvvkin animebaze coment..he's bi..
You mad, huh 🤣
You must be registered for see images

@Vulpini Trollmoto has an obsession with Burritos and your feet, is there something you want to tell us :vex:

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, he pressured me for money, I said no so he said he was gonna kill me, so I left the apartment, and then I have tried to get rid of him from the apartment but all the bureaucracy is messed up. The police are not allowed to kick them out cus they have told the authorities they live at my address, it counts as their home just cus they say so, I say them because he added someone else that I have never met to the address. So now 2 criminals live there and I can't kick them out.
Also, I visited the apartment with some police and it turns out they don't even seem to live there anymore they just have told the authorities they do, but everything of value I had is gone xD.

Do you think Minamoto would like grammarly?
You know you can change the locks when they're out right? If I learned anything from shows like Judge Judy, it may be "illegal"to change the locks but it's easier to deal with in court after the fact than trying to remove them legally.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja