My entire physical collection was stolen lol.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still that problematic tenant of yours?
Dude, he pressured me for money, I said no so he said he was gonna kill me, so I left the apartment, and then I have tried to get rid of him from the apartment but all the bureaucracy is messed up. The police are not allowed to kick them out cus they have told the authorities they live at my address, it counts as their home just cus they say so, I say them because he added someone else that I have never met to the address. So now 2 criminals live there and I can't kick them out.
Also, I visited the apartment with some police and it turns out they don't even seem to live there anymore they just have told the authorities they do, but everything of value I had is gone xD.
Post automatically merged:

Owch, sorry mate
Do you think Minamoto would like grammarly?

• Sad
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still that problematic tenant of yours?
Lol, I swear tenant protection laws are a double-edged sword. Pretty sure you can kick them out if they're not on the lease or voided one though.

@Demon How did you get in that mess in the first place? You should change your locks, file a report for theft and be on your toes to defend yourself or get back at them.

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, he pressured me for money, I said no so he said he was gonna kill me, so I left the apartment, and then I have tried to get rid of him from the apartment but all the bureaucracy is messed up. The police are not allowed to kick them out cus they have told the authorities they live at my address, it counts as their home just cus they say so, I say them because he added someone else that I have never met to the address. So now 2 criminals live there and I can't kick them out.
Also, I visited the apartment with some police and it turns out they don't even seem to live there anymore they just have told the authorities they do, but everything of value I had is gone xD.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think Minamoto would like grammarly?

It'd probably bore him.

He doesn't need it, anyway

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a Swede you're awfully soft. I would've stomped their arses if I was in your shoes, in self defence of course.

Anyway, you can purchase replacement manga, just be glad and thankful you're okay.

I'm sure @minamoto will donate money to help you acquire a new collection.

Reactions: Chikombo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a Swede you're awfully soft. I would've stomped their arses if I was in your shoes, in self defence of course.

Anyway, you can purchase replacement manga, just be glad and thankful you're okay.

u r from tajikistan right???? or kirgyztan?????..

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think Swedes are known to be tough. Though back in the day is a different story ofc lol

Reactions: Chikombo

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tis lamasander dont know shit..and yet he spit false shit about pipole and culturez...he even deniez his pakistan orginez..
Jump off my dick, Trollmoto, I'm not Pakistani, Turk, Arab, Persian, Afghan, Palestinian, Egyptian. I don't know why I have to tell you this every other week. I know you're desperate for the D, but I don't swing that way try @Avairto he might help you out.

I don't think Swedes are known to be tough. Though back in the day is a different story ofc lol
Maybe, even back in the days was it the Swedes or the Norwegians and Danes🤔

Also, be careful of Trollomoto he has a feet obsession.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jump off my dick, Trollmoto, I'm not Pakistani, Turk, Arab, Persian, Afghan, Palestinian, Egyptian. I don't know why I have to tell you this every other week. I know you're desperate for the D, but I don't swing that way try @Avairto he might help you out.
Holy shit lol :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

U gie bro?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lamasander iz not only pakistani who deniez his pakistani originez and hate vegetarienz becuz of aid el adha mouton sacrify... but he also so gay and seem proud to be 1 ..
He is also snowflake about it, don't try to hurt his feelings :lmao:

He's gie for Sasuke if you remember the deleted posts, he tried to hide it and edited his own post :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: