My Dad seen this forum

sinnagacci

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so i was in the lottery thread that was recently posted. And my dad came into my room and got onto my pc with me right next to him he began scrolling through and he seen a picture with maids in it. So he starting saying how i like cartoon girls over real girls and saying i was a creep for being into anime and anime related stuff. So he was telling my mom about it and he said he gets it from you, my mom said if anything he gets it from you. Then she says cause you go around on games picking up hookers(gta). I just wanted to share this funny story it literally just happened. Have any funny stories about your parents and anime?

Mister_London_Thai_Royal

Regular
Kin
1,241💸
Kumi
5,216💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My father has the same sense of reasoning. That I like cartoon girls and not real ones and I need help or something like that.
Waifu are easy to come by in the anime world. Reality bites and it's no where near as easy.

Always virtual.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't have any of those stories, family doesn't know I watch anime. Grandpa saw once had anime background, didn't comment.

My mom knows, she even once ordered anime phone case for me but it was for wrong phone, then while ago I ordered oppai mousepad (for lols) I showed her how it looks like and was just concerned if I wouldn't be comfortable putting my hand on it.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so i was in the lottery thread that was recently posted. And my dad came into my room and got onto my pc with me right next to him he began scrolling through and he seen a picture with maids in it. So he starting saying how i like cartoon girls over real girls and saying i was a creep for being into anime and anime related stuff. So he was telling my mom about it and he said he gets it from you, my mom said if anything he gets it from you. Then she says cause you go around on games picking up hookers(gta). I just wanted to share this funny story it literally just happened. Have any funny stories about your parents and anime?
He is just in denile. Tell him Japan is converting to Christianity, maybe that will win him over.

It's normal to be curious at your age. Hormones work that way.