Seventh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For robbing a ****ing bank..

I have no words for what she has done, seriously. It's pure stupidity and she deserves every bit of punishment she gets. Thought she would of learned her lesson after getting caught robbing a house 4 years ago, but no, she decides to rob a bank with her boyfriend. You know what is even worse about it? She's only been out for 10 months. The best part of the whole story is that her boyfriend's mother didn't know what she was getting into. She thought they just needed a ride, well they did, and she was unwillingly used for a getaway car. And it really doesn't make our family look any better, as we do already have some bad rep. Sadly, she was probably under the influence of drugs when this went down too. Next time I see her I will probably be in my late 20s; I'm only 17 now. It sucks, she used to be such a good kid. Never imagined she would've gone this far.

Sorry for the little rant, it feels nice to get everything out and not seem like an ass to my family. If I ever do get the chance to talk to her again, should I be nice to her and act like everything is going to be fine or pretty much call her stupid? What would you guys say to your cousin if this happened to them.

Seventh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you completely disown her what's gonna stop her from going back to jail?
My mom would never let something like that happen to her niece, it just wouldn't be the same. Idk.

Can't really blame her, it's hard out in the streets.
Where she lives it actually is, but if she needed money she could of came to my mom. This wouldn't be the first time we gave somebody a place to live or helped them out in any other way. She knows we have the money too, but she decided to rob a bank instead of asking her aunt. Just wow.

Last edited:

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should be proud that your sister has done such a big work.

Just Joking. I feel sorry for you, I can understand the condition you are in.

Stealing a bank is still a damn hard work though.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you feel bad that your own flesh and blood is going to be suffering in prison? Stealing isn't cool, but disowning your cousin is even less cool.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im calling bull again. Anyone can link a news report and say its there family member.

Bruuh you dont even know her age yet you go on like you were the best of cousins.

Seventh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you feel bad that your own flesh and blood is going to be suffering in prison? Stealing isn't cool, but disowning your cousin is even less cool.
At this point I don't feel bad. She wasn't the first to go to prison and she won't be the last. It makes our entire family look so bad because of the stupid actions others have to make. She already has connections in the prison, that we assume she is going to, so she will be fine. We will visit when we can, buy her stuff etc. It's not like we will just forget about her.

Im calling bull again. Anyone can link a news report and say its there family member.

Bruuh you dont even know her age yet you go on like you were the best of cousins.
I didn't want to release her name on here, but it is my cousin. When the site decides to release her name, I'll VM or PM you the proof of her being my cousin. Its not uncommon to forget someones age after not seeing them in a long ass time, hell she probably doesn't even know my age. Actually, we were really close when I was younger, but then she ended up going down the wrong path. Everytime I would see her she would be high on heroine or cocaine. From there we just got farther apart.