BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean I already knew he was op. Nakk le Varr never ceases to amaze me. He offpannled grimmjow and managed to pull off a troll dance in one chapter. We all know he's the new Aizen.

(Im aware that he's gonna be back)

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean I already knew he was op. Nakk le Varr never ceases to amaze me. He offpannled grimmjow and managed to pull off a troll dance in one chapter. We all know he's the new Aizen.
He didn't off panel him and I'm still hanging on to the hope that's not really how the big return build up plays out for Grimmjow.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, he didn't off panel Jaguar boy I mean my Espanig Grimmjow. A chapter after the next will probably cover that scene. Though I did like Nakk's demeanor towards Ichigo.

SW442

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care anything for Grimmjow. But I think he'll be back. This is just one of Kubo's fake-outs. He'll pop up later, with Askin giving a WTF facem then he'll explain some hidden power or ability that saved him.

Or, he'll be healed by Orihime or Nerrieru, who will then scold him like she used to do to Nnoitra. The 2 already don't like each other. lol

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care anything for Grimmjow. But I think he'll be back. This is just one of Kubo's fake-outs. He'll pop up later, with Askin giving a WTF facem then he'll explain some hidden power or ability that saved him.

Or, he'll be healed by Orihime or Nerrieru, who will then scold him like she used to do to Nnoitra. The 2 already don't like each other. lol
He was not hurt or anything if anything the drug will just wear off

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Askin didn't off panel Grimmjow. Behold, The entire fight:

You must be registered for see images

Moral of that story, never f*ck with anyone who looks like Aizen.