My body just moved on it's own...

Zuruzukin

Member
422 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was reading some of the earlier chapters just for nostalgia's sake earlier and during the Haku fight, I realized I would love if Kishi redeems Sasuke by having him die protecting Naruto and using this exact quote:

You must be registered for see images


I think it would be deep. Sasuke would never really consciously do anything to redeem himself, but we'd learn that in the end the bond with Naruto, his best friend, was always there hidden under the hatred. And it totally stays in character for Sasuke.

I think that'd be the only way Kishi can finish Sasuke and make me happy xd how bout you guys?
 

CrAzInAtOr

Member
74 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
74
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Personally, I think that Sasuke should live if he does redeem himself, HOWEVER, it would be quite awesome and powerful if he did that.
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It'd be cool if he did that. I kinda want him to live though. Sasuke doing this then using that same quote does sound like something Kishi would do.
 

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
934 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
934
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That'll be a good scenario for the Manga to end.
 

Father of Life

Banned
Regular
1,006 posts 76 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
76
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Sasuke ninja way

Banned
Regular
1,129 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No way in hell, do you here me
 

~Dream~

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,324 posts 398 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
3,324
Reaction score
398
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Then he would be my favourite character again. xd
 

Sasuke1025

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
754 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
754
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't want him 2 die tho maybe he can save him by standing in the way with a susano'O :D
 

Forsberg

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
748 posts 119 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
748
Reaction score
119
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd cry out of sorrow and just how touching it was then i'd say it was lame and clearly state i wanted a better ending.
 

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,025 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd cry out of sorrow and just how touching it was then i'd say it was lame and clearly state i wanted a better ending.

I wouldn't want it any other way!

*High five!*
 

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
934 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
934
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looks like the Sasuke fanboys don't like this scenario xd
 

Zuruzukin

Member
422 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looks like the Sasuke fanboys don't like this scenario xd

haha i figured they'd come here with they're "no, lord sasuke has to kill everybody" xd

It's funny how the fanboys actually understand the depth of his character the least.
 

Trey Leonhart

Member
131 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's the pure Sasuke, before he gets curse seal and Itachi's tsukuyomi trauma.
 

Zuruzukin

Member
422 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's the pure Sasuke, before he gets curse seal and Itachi's tsukuyomi trauma.

Indeed, i think the "pure" sasuke still has to be in there somewhere, it wouldn't be Naruto if the bad guys couldn't redeem themselves somehow :D
 
325 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
325
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol i can't wait for Sasuke to die. So many people will leave NB.
 

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,025 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
While I wouldn't mind this scenario, I believe neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. The entire Shippuden story would be made completely useless, and ruin the message Kishimoto is trying to convey.

No, I believe they will both live, and it will most likely end happily. I may be wrong, of course, but that is what I believe. Something similar might occur that won't end in Sasuke's death, however.
 

Zuruzukin

Member
422 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
While I wouldn't mind this scenario, I believe neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. The entire Shippuden story would be made completely useless, and ruin the message Kishimoto is trying to convey.

No, I believe they will both live, and it will most likely end happily. I may be wrong, of course, but that is what I believe. Something similar might occur that won't end in Sasuke's death, however.

It could be just like against Haku, where you're supposed to think he's dead and then he ends up surviving
 
325 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
325
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
While I wouldn't mind this scenario, I believe neither Sasuke or Naruto will die. The entire Shippuden story would be made completely useless, and ruin the message Kishimoto is trying to convey.

No, I believe they will both live, and it will most likely end happily. I may be wrong, of course, but that is what I believe. Something similar might occur that won't end in Sasuke's death, however.

Sakura will probably save Sasuke.
 

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,025 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It could be just like against Haku, where you're supposed to think he's dead and then he ends up surviving

Indeed. Well I doubt Sasuke's gonna remain evil, so the question is how he'll make amends. This is a good way to do it, I guess, and as I said, I certainly wouldn't mind...but at this point I feel the Kage might need some help against Trollada.
 
Top