2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doton: Doro Yubi Funsha Kei - Earth Style: Mud Finger Jet Whip
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: An alternate earth release where the user compresses mud into his fingers then shoots out fast concentrated mud which are still connected to the finger through an elastic and glossy thin line of mud. The tip of the whip is made of dense mud with a cone shape while the lines connecting the cone shaped tips to the fingers are light, flexible and elastic wires of mud with glossy appearance and ancient markings on the body. The jet while been shot, can be manouvred in mid air before it hits an obstacle. it can be disconnected or retracted back into the fingers at the user's will but making another shot after it is being called back into the fingers will count as another move. 10 jets can be shot at a time with the 10 fingers while this is upto the user, he can reduce the amount of jets he wants to shoot by using less fingers.
Must be taught by Priest
Useable 5 times per match
Re-shooting after retracting back into the fingers counts as a move
----
I start by concentrating chakra in my fingers which I nature manipulate into doton chakra, I continue by releasing the doton chakra and shape manipulating it into a cone of mud which is still connected to my hand by a glossy line of mud with ancient markings . THANKS ^____^

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When an opponent is hiding behind a wall in long range
Questions: How fast is it?
When it pierce target, Can it be used to drag them(like scorpion's chain in mortal combat)
Can the use perform handseals while using this?