my biggest problems wit teh Boroto chaptar 35..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

bros...1ts i wanna tell u that teh 4 latest chapters are prettey good chapters...wit these 4 latest chapters boroto manga now feels 70,35 % like naruto Manga...

-now lets talk about this latest 35 boroto chapter...i have some problems mixed wit some conffusions...teh mixture of this gave me a wtf reactions..

so lets me state this problems i am having with this 35 boroto chaptar :

1ts - when kiyubi says to kawaki "yokai" :

You must be registered to see images

this gives lot of kestions to my mind...this word yokai was only used in anime Boroto...so does this mean a anime boroto is completing manga despite its big diference then manga???????????... in odar wordss should i watch anime boroto in order to undastand more about boroto manga???......

2dn- problen :

2dn problem is tis fox panel :

You must be registered to see images

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDD lollllllll lol mol dol !!!!...r u kiddding me ??? u watch over naruto when he is in sleep???....u came out from naruto belly like baby comes from his mom's with ur giant head,but still naruto couldnt feel that????....if me is in deep sleep and hear moskito ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz, me would get up instantly and u now come tell me naruto is in deep sleep.......plz fox tell us sometin logik or just stfu...

3dr problen : is same manga panel :

why u watching over naruto?? is naruto a kid??...also i consider naruto sleeping like this without noticing nothing to be teh biggest shinobi let ur guard down situation... a shinobi who let his guard down like dat dont dezerve a title of hogake...

4 problem is :

kawaki has like juubi in him and kurama is piece of juubi SO?WHY DIDNT KURAMA SENSE THAT FROM START OF SERIES?????!!

5ht problem : teh silliness of describing naruto sad life and story :

all i hear about naruto from start of series : naruto, was lonely naruto was sad, naruto heart was empty, naruto was hated .naruto sufered lot...bla bla bla...
stop wit this silly exageratd bs plz..

now see?? kurama and naruto are main reasons why i had problens wit this chapter...

Reactions: Avaitto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yokai simply means a supernatural monster/entity, or a spirit. A bijju is very much that...

Kurama said he was watching over Kawaki in that panel you posted- he is talking to Kawaki and used word "you".

And yes even Hokage needs his sleep.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yokai simply means a supernatural monster/entity, or a spirit. A bijju is very much that...

Kurama said he was watching over Kawaki in that panel you posted- he is talking to Kawaki and used word "you".

And yes even Hokage needs his sleep.
u always have to contradict me even when i'm right..