0⚔️
Awards
(Kōton: Shūfuku Hagane-Yūbinbutsu) Steel Release: Repair Steelmail Technique
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will hover their hand over a damaged area of steel and then by manipulating both the chakra of the steel and their own they will produce more steel to the area which will essentially repair the area in question in a rapid manner.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kōton: Shūfuku Hagane-Yūbinbutsu) Steel Release: Repair Steelmail Technique
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will hover their hand over a damaged area of steel and then by manipulating both the chakra of the steel and their own they will produce more steel to the area which will essentially repair the area in question in a rapid manner.
Pretty self explanitory.
Stay in steel form and fix yourself. Got some jutsu that do that for me

Right for you it's this:

Type: Attack
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After gathering chakra into his mouth, the user shapes it into a powerful tornado which he subsequently emits and sends towards his foes. Such tornado possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful blast like a hurriane and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of steel in the process, to shred the opponents' body. This blast is very large and consists of 1000 small blades of steel.(see below for how it looks). The tornado controls the 1000 small sharp blades of steel the slice whatever they hit like it was being cut by 1000 super sharp razor blades.

Note: Useable twice
Note: No lightning jutsu in the same turn.
Note: No S ranks in the same turn

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty self explanitory.
Stay in steel form and fix yourself. Got some jutsu that do that for me

Right for you it's this:

Type: Attack
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After gathering chakra into his mouth, the user shapes it into a powerful tornado which he subsequently emits and sends towards his foes. Such tornado possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful blast like a hurriane and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of steel in the process, to shred the opponents' body. This blast is very large and consists of 1000 small blades of steel.(see below for how it looks). The tornado controls the 1000 small sharp blades of steel the slice whatever they hit like it was being cut by 1000 super sharp razor blades.

Note: Useable twice
Note: No lightning jutsu in the same turn.
Note: No S ranks in the same turn
i understand this completely and i forgo my kumi as discussed