lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I can mention few anime and I will try to avoid which are mostly watched by every anime fan already like dead note ,code Geass, sakurasou no pet kanojo , Your lie in april, full brother alchemist, etc.

Valvrave the liberator (2 season...If u like code Geass than I guess u would like it too)
Arata kangatari ( adventurous with romance)anime is rushed but manga is really good
City Hunter (for detective type)
Oregiaru , Nyan koi , my little monster, chihayafuru,shomin sample (for high school romcom)
Irregular at magic high (for the most badass hero of history)
Tokyo Raven, Strike the blood, Campione, Madam no ou to vanadis ,Ranma 1/2 ,inuyasha, Invaders of rokujouma,beyond the boundary ,The world God only knows(action+romance with bit of harem and ecchi stuff)
Sket dance ,K-ON!! (for light weight comedy )
Ultimate otaku teacher (comedy with bit of learning)
I knew some incest anime too if u want to I can mention them too

I'm not gonna mention any long series we already knew most of them like HXH ,Yu Yu Hakusho and other shit

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I can mention few anime and I will try to avoid which are mostly watched by every anime fan already like dead note ,code Geass, sakurasou no pet kanojo , Your lie in april, full brother alchemist, etc.

Valvrave the liberator (2 season...If u like code Geass than I guess u would like it too)
Arata kangatari ( adventurous with romance)anime is rushed but manga is really good
City Hunter (for detective type)
Oregiaru , Nyan koi , my little monster, chihayafuru,shomin sample (for high school romcom)
Irregular at magic high (for the most badass hero of history)
Tokyo Raven, Strike the blood, Campione, Madam no ou to vanadis ,Ranma 1/2 ,inuyasha, Invaders of rokujouma,beyond the boundary ,The world God only knows(action+romance with bit of harem and ecchi stuff)
Sket dance ,K-ON!! (for light weight comedy )
Ultimate otaku teacher (comedy with bit of learning)
I knew some incest anime too if u want to I can mention them too

I'm not gonna mention any long series we already knew most of them like HXH ,Yu Yu Hakusho and other shit
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................

I'm asking for layouts to customize "My Anime List". Not anime. I'm sorry I wasn't clear and wasted your time. Still, I'll check out some of those suggestions.

lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................

I'm asking for layouts to customize "My Anime List". Not anime. I'm sorry I wasn't clear and wasted your time. Still, I'll check out some of those suggestions.
Srry I didn't read it correctly it's my mistake and don't worry it only took 5-10 min so it's no big deal

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should ask a mod to move this somewhere else as this other guy is spamming threads here.

Can't help you with this since I don't use MAL but here's a bump so others can see.