0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information

Name: Nindo Seiryuu
Nickname: Azure Claw
Clan: ~*~

Looks:
Large Hyūga sized blue eyes, brown hair, wears a ring with the Land of the Whirlpool insignia on it, and he carries his father's Senso Meisu, (War-Mace) but he is not trained in using it yet, so he can't. (Also it looks more like a club than mace...) the picture says the rest...

Personality: A very outgoing young man, with a very large sarcasm reserve, he is the “class clown” and always tries to make people laugh before it comes down to a fight. He is a very exceptional shinobi already, and he always maintains his modesty and poise. Though, some say that if you poke him with a hickory stick, he emits laughing gas. Or that, when he yawns, is the only time Chuck Norris can relax. All we know… is that he’s called the Stig!

Village Info.

Village of Birth: Tsume no Kuni (Land of Claws), birth did not take place in a hidden village.
Village of Alliance: Uzushiogakure, but Konohagakure will do since they coo…

Rank//Chakra Info.

Ninja Rank: Gennin
Specialty: ~*~
Elements: Earth
Your ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A clone made of the user that can move but (cannot use any jutsu). This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note: The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element (Tsuchi, Katon, Futon…)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
Description: This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge No Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: Every student at the Ninja Academy learns this jutsu. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Kawarimi No Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
Description: Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down (only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
Description: The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use. Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background. Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu (Rank C and above)

Background Info.

History:
Nindo Seiryuu was born into the rare and powerful Seiryuu Clan as the only child of true blood in over 70 years. There are myths of other full blood clan members scattered throughout Tetsu No Kuni (The Land of Iron) some of which have been said to live there as Samurai but none can be confirmed for sure. It is said that the Seiryuu clan was born from the combining of two powerful clans, Uzumaki – of the Whirlpool, and Hyūga – of the Leaf. A few years after Nindo was born there was a horrible incident and his father (Hibagon Seiryuu) rushed him away from their small town hoping to find safety. They ran for some time, and Hibagon finally ended up landing a job in a small hot spring just outside the Land of Fire. There he got a job as a towel boy.
About seven months after Hibagon came to the springs, he met a very interesting fellow that was a famous author from the Fire Country. This nice man loved to share his many stories over a nice hot glass of sake. (He said it laid the groundwork... whatever that meant.) About eight or nine times a year the nice author would come back to visit, chat, and have a glass of sake with his new friend Hibagon. Whilst drinking down their third bottle of some very nice aged sake, Hibagon let the nice author in on a little secrete that he’d been keeping. Nindo’s mother was a fox! Upon hearing this, the nice author made some notes on his napkin about research or something of the sort. Hibagon went on to explain that the author must have misunderstood. “You see,” said Hibagon “in the Land of Claws, a ‘dangerous’ woman is known as a fox.” The author almost shot through the roof exclaiming, “An animal behind closed doors!” “No, no!” Hibagon continued, “She was an assassin!” Looking around the room he continues. “She could have killed us all without even taking your eyes off of her beautiful face! Not even the strongest shinobi in the village had any idea. But she was killed while gathering water from the town square. Who would have guessed that the entire water fountain and surrounding pool were all paper bombs in disguise? It was found out then that she was no ordinary woman when a tattoo of a kitsune on her middle back was exposed. No more than five minutes after I was informed of her death, I was informed to gather up my son and all of our belongings, and head to the Lord’s chambers… In the Land of Claws, the assassin’s family is held responsible for their crimes, we had to run. They had hired some special organization to deal with the ‘situation.’” The author with an upset look on his face then asked, “How old is your son again?” “Just over four, why?” Hibagon replied, “Would you like me to get him? It has been a while since you’ve seen each other.” “Indeed I would.” Said the author, “There is something I’d like to ask him.”
“Nindo, Do you know what your name means?” asked the author. Before the author could continue knowing to himself that the young boy didn’t, “Of course I do!” exclaimed Nindo, “It means way of the ninja, or the shinobi’s path.” “HA HA HA… I am very impressed, young man.” stated the author. “Let’s have a little talk.” As simply as it sounds, the author proclaimed to young Nindo, that he was a very strong sage, and he would very much like to train him in the way of the shinobi. Nindo promised to continue his training under the guidance of his father, and the “Sage” promised to return every few weeks and stay a few days to make sure the training was going well, and Nindo was learning as much as possible… After about 3 years of training Nindo was ready for a ninja academe, and the sage knew just the one. Off to Kanoha they went, and as they headed out Hibagon over heard the sage say, “Hey Nindo, did you learn that special ‘oiroke-no-jutsu’ I was telling you about?...
From there we arrive here… the story in progress, and the adventure underway.

Other

Picture:
sorry… none yet I am still working on them…

Theme Song and Background Music:
Both the A-Team and Airwolf theme songs run through my head non-stop so there is no need for a soundtrack...

Battles

Won: None as of yet…
Lost: None as of yet… Although I once saw my parents doing it…

~Approved~ though I don't want to see you use that custom clan thingy in any kind of way.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i dont think it wont get approved

but i dont know about this A special set of Earth/Other-ish Manipulation Justus, I am working on to submit asap.

u might want to remove it till u get them submited and approved

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't have a custo clan untill you are a kage in rank....so remove the 'Seiryuu Clan' from your clan part...and as the post above says remove the special set of seiryoo jutsu

"A special set of Earth/Other-ish Manipulation Justus, I am working on to submit asap."

and also at genin rank you only have one element..not 3..=D

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't have a custo clan untill you are a kage in rank....so remove the 'Seiryuu Clan' from your clan part...and as the post above says remove the special set of seiryoo jutsu

"A special set of Earth/Other-ish Manipulation Justus, I am working on to submit asap."

and also at genin rank you only have one element..not 3..=D
ok I removed the clan... :(:( and changed the justus to reflect they are not a KG... anything else ... I can work other issues out in the morning... :D

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, so I sadly removed all of the info pertaining to the clan... and also reluctantly changed the age to 14...
:D does that mean i'm lookin good now?!?!? :D