Must-Watch Anime

404_exe

Kin
139💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just to mention a few. ( These are from a list I have with my friend so I have not watched all of them but most of them )

psycho pass

Gintama

Bleach

Akira

xian wang de richang shenghuo

Code Geass

In Spectre

Death Note

Sword Art Online

Ascendance of a Bookworm

Megalo Box

Jormungand

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Code Geass

Haikyuu

Plunderer

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense

Radiant

Infinite Dendrogram

91 Days

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto

Seraph of the End

One punch man

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Black Clover

Demon Slayer

Blue exorcist

Hunter X Hunter

One piece

Re: ZERO

Nanbaka

The promised neverland

Vinland saga

Log horizon

Assassination classroom

Kill la kill

Food Wars

Goblin Slayer

Mob psycho 100

Classroom of elite

Charlotte

Overlord

Darling in the franxx

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun

Parasyte

noblesse
I hope this was any use to you and thanks for reading. :byez:
Thanks so much, I have so much watching to do. Everybody's been so helpful and catching up is perfect right now, while in quarantine.
Thank you again!
Post automatically merged:

I've heard about so many sport animes like Ace of the diamond.
Have you heard of Inazuma Eleven? I used to watch when I was little. I loved it.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks so much, I have so much watching to do. Everybody's been so helpful and catching up is perfect right now, while in quarantine.
Thank you again!

Have you heard of Inazuma Eleven? I used to watch when I was little. I loved it.
Haven't watched it yet but will definitely, currently I'm re watching Free

Reactions: 404_exe

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you again!

Nah you welcome. It's always a pleasure to help people, especially in these times. :byez:

Guthixtricks

Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, can anybody tell me their pick of must-watch animes? I really want to watch something good and get invested in good stories.
Would you be intrested in some of the ?
I made a list in which I ranked them with proper description; iMDB & MyAnimeList rating included.
The list is as follows:
1. The Girl who lept through time (amazing movie)
2. Cowboy Bebop (Action and a bit old)
3. Ninja Scroll (Also action but epic)
If you like any of these let me know I will give more suggestions.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gate (it's the one where the main character is a soldier and his platoon going into another world through a gate)
Steins:Gate (mad scientist with his small lab. El Psy Congroo. It's a rough first 3 episode but once you've gone past that. Sorry, you're in for a ride. Prepare to lose sleep)
Overlord (s2 gets a bit too slow for my taste but whatever)
One Punch Man (s1 is perfectly animated. s2 is weaker in animation but still a good story)
Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works is the best route but there are also more coming out like Heaven's Feel)
Gundam SEED/Destiny (careful with Destiny. Don't watch for plot. It was purposely wrecked by the writer out of spite)
Attack On Titan (definitely S1. up to you to continue. that's just me though but definitely S1)
Voilet Evergarden
Devil is a Part Timer
(DUB is ridiculously amazing. Has the same feel as the SUB. Also the Abridge is just as funny)
Beyond the Boundary
Kabaneri
(similar to S1 AoT. Def worth)
Code:Geass (all of it. even the Akira ones, not just Lelouch)
Mob Psycho (similar to OPM but brain powers not body powers)
Bleach? (a bit long and convoluted. Very skippable story since they tend to back track a lot. Similar to Naruto. Just jump to the Espada arc and go from there)
Monotagari (could be niche but art style is great)
My Ordinary Life (Slice of Life but over the top comedy)
Blood Blockade Battlefront (not sure if this is for everyone but its urban modern day supernatural story)
Rage of Bahamut (definitely the first one. I'm meh about the 2nd, which revolves around a different girl. Mainly because the first one is too good and set the bar too high)
Darling in the Franxx
Dracula
(like the netflix one)
Hellsing Ultimate
Overly Cautious Hero
SAO: Alicization
(hate me if you want for suggesting SAO but this one is actually story oriented this time unlike S2 elf and S3 gun)
JoJo (you know why...
gods of fitness obviously.. what memes?
)
Konosuba
Re:Zero
Tanya The Devil
(yes I am aware that I just suggested the ones in Isekai Quartet)
Shield Hero (and another one)
Deadman Wonderland (classic)
Angel Beats! (classic)
Full Metal Alchemist (classic)
Darker Than Black
Black Bullet
(future/modern AoT, deserves more seasons)
Classroom Assassination (classic)
B: The Beginning (can't remember what this is though but I know that I liked it. Supernatural BTW)
Blue Exorcist (haven't watched S2. S1 ending was great though)
Zetman (bit sci-fi but with some supernatural stuff in it. Very JoJo. Too short so the story and people sometimes gets confusing)

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anime

- Yu Yu Hakusho - 112 episodes, 175 chapters, complete.

- Hunter x Hunter 2011 - 148 episodes (13 and 26 are recaps). Afterward read the manga starting from where the anime left off. So about chapter 340. Manga currently has 390 but the series is on haitus (usually is, for years. At times the Author comes back for 10 chapters then geos on break again). HxH was made by the same guy who made YYH.

- One Piece - 929 episodes, ongoing. Bring up a filler list to know which episodes to skip. The manga, which currently has 979 chapters, isn't much further than the anime. About 50 chapters/episodes ahead. Since the anime usually covers 1 chapter per episode. Atleast nowadays.

- Attack on Titan - 59 episodes, ongoing - on a seasonal break.

- Demon Slayer - 26 episodes, ongoing - on a seasonal break. Like with Attack on Titan, If you're gonna continue from the manga i don't know exactly where to pick up from. Since i haven't read it yet. But there's alot of content.

- Bleach - 366 episodes, although without filler it's about 200. So like with One Piece look at a filler list. Afterward, read from where the anime left off. Which is chapter 480. Final chapter is 686.

Like One Piece, and YYH, both the manga and anime are good. But i'd recommend the anime first due to voices, sound effects, music, and ofcourse seeing things in motion.

Attack on Titan and HxH's manga are good, but the animes are signicantly better. Demon Slayer's anime gives a big boost from the little i've seen aswell.

- Kill la Kill - 26 episodes, complete. Doesn't have a manga.

- Code Geass - 50 episodes, complete. Doesn't have a manga.

- Pokemon 1109 episodes, ongoing. If you like the games i definitely recommend the anime.

Manga

- Naruto - 700 chapters, complete. 710, including the extra chapters. The sequel series currently has 45 chapters, but since the series comes out monthly, rather than weekly like the original, it has more pages per chapter. For example, chapter 45 is in volume 11. Volume 11 of Naruto covers chapters 91-99.

Naruto's manga is significantly better than the manga. Once you get to Boruto i recommend watching episodes 51-66, & 93-95. Then start reading from chapter 10. Chapters 1-9 cover the same content as eps 51-66, but the anime was much better.

Fun fact - this site was originally called, "Narutobase", they switched to AnimeBase late 2018.

- Death Note - 109 chapters, complete. 111 including two bonus chapters. I recommend the manga over the original because this series invokes alot of thinking. So i feel it serves better as a manga since we can read at our own pace.

- Fullmetal Alchemist - 108 chapters, complete. It was monthly. 108 chapters in 27 volumes. At volume 27, the weekly Naruto had 235 chapters. I recommend the manga over the animes because the first FMA anime has filler, and the second changes some of the canon up. I haven't watched all of either yet to determine how much. But the second one was made to follow the manga closer. Which the first couldn't due to the manga not having been complete.

- The Promised Neverland - 12 episodes, 176 chapters, ongoing . Likewise with Death Note, perhaps better to read at your own pace, but the anime is really good so i recommend watching, and then deciding if you want to read. Anime only has a few eps and the wait between releases is too long. Season 1 ended April 2019. Season 2 was scheduled for October 2020 but got delayed.

- History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - 583 chapters, complete.

- Katekyo Hitman Reborn - 409 chapters, complete.

- Shaman King - 300 chapters, complete. Has 3 spin off manga - Shaman King Flowers which is complete with 6 volumes. Shaman King Red Crimson, which is complete with 3 volumes. And Shaman King Super Star, which is ongoing with 3 volumes. Each spin off being monthly.

To avoid spoiling myself I won't check the listings to see the exact chapter numbers since they also have the chapter titles there. So I'll give you estimates. At 4 chapters per volume (usually), 6 volumes is 24 chapters, while 3 volumes would be 12.

- Ajin: Demi Human - 15 volumes, about 70 chapters, ongoing, monthly with varying page amount.

- Black Butler - 153 chapters, monthly.

- Kingdom - 640 chapters, ongoing.

- Onani Master Kurosawa - 30 chapters, complete.

- Dragon Ball - 519, chapters complete. Has an ongoing monthly sequel series - Dragon Ball Super, which 59 chapters.

Last edited:
Kin
399💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disregard the list above, it’s full of casual-tier recommendations gone bad.
Here’s a short list.

Gun x Sword

Dai-Guard

GaoGaiGar

Cowboy Bebop

The Big O (First 13 episodes though)

Gunbuster

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi