Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama rises from the ground in a creepy manner

=_= why are you running around like a headless chicken? Youth these days... Ok. Before we begin, theory. What is this training and what do you think you'll get from it? You do know its a long process right?

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama rises from the ground in a creepy manner

=_= why are you running around like a headless chicken? Youth these days... Ok. Before we begin, theory. What is this training and what do you think you'll get from it? You do know its a long process right?
It's a training where you add weights to the body, and train with them in order to get stronger. When you get used to the weights, you can increase the weights to get stronger, and when you take them off, you feel light as a feather, but you are strong as hell, so you are able to move really fast without the weights when the training is complete. I know its a long process. Had variations of weight training before, just nothing official.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coolio. When these are removed you gain more leg strenght and double your running speed. Your other movement isn't in general faster. And when you use other boosting techniques, the 2x running speed and the damage doesn't add up to them. Ok, these weights however, were created by me and are a bit different. They are...dynamic. I place a seal on a regular pair of weights. That seal will adjust to your strenght and balance the weight of the leg set accordingly, growing heavier as you grow stronger through the course of the next month. This would be the part where I would ask you to do taijutsu moves and what not but you're a bonified Taijutsu User/Master so no point in that.

*takes scroll, does quick set of handseals and summons a pair of leg weights*

Take these, strap to your legs. I'll activate them afterwards.

_________

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*straps the leg weights to my legs*
Not too shabby.. oh wait.. you haven't activated them yet.
*snaps fingers activating the weights*

ok, it should prove challenging but not impossible to move right now. Basically, you should be feeling the restriction of the added weight but still be capable of moving. How do you feel?

(Katai Omori) Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinetely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*snaps fingers activating the weights*

ok, it should prove challenging but not impossible to move right now. Basically, you should be feeling the restriction of the added weight but still be capable of moving. How do you feel?

Description:
The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinetely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.
I feel like my legs are a little heavy.
*tries walking around*
Feet are too heavy to lift...
*Activates first gate:
(Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%
increasing my speed and strength 5 times the normal.*

*jogs around a little*
This is a really useful technique for this training, sure I'll be exhausted afterwards, but I'll get used to the weights, and it'll help me increase my muscle mass.

*deactivates the first gate after a while*
I'll just rest up and check on my progress.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right. Now, for one month you'll be unable to remove the weights from your bio. This will make it so that your bio will grow used to it and by the end of the month, we'll work on what you do when you actually release them.

Now, before we continue, I need you to put me the coding you want me to add to your bio regarding the leg weights ( I need to add them to your bio editing it)

What needs to be put is this but i don't want to ruin your coding so simply code the thing and i'll add it.

Leg Weights: XXX is currently undergoing his first session of the Special Taijutsu Training with Scorps, through which he'll try to use leg weights to boost his running speed and his leg strength.

Description:

Reactions: Enzup

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*uses:
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.
unstrapping the leg weights.
*I can move with much more ease and feel light as a feather. *

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool. Now, what do you think might be its limitations? Now that you can run fast, what do you say its their limits?
I use up energy much faster without them.
Being used to having the weights on, I'm used to using energy on it, but when the weights are removed, its hard to keep my breathing under control, same with the chakra i expel.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome! Now, can you show me how you would use the leg weights in battle? Like, in a combo.
I just noticed something: -EIG users receive Weight Training automatically in their EIG bio, as it is a part of the training for EIG.
I guess I'm done. Thanks for the training :D