[Theory] Mugen tsukoyomi can be used during normal battles by Madara..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

tis is ultimate version of mugen sukoyomi used by madara...

You must be registered for see images

to master it you'll need use a moon as mirror to reflect it on other pipole..

now teh good ting about mugen sukoyomi is that madara can manipulate it and use it according to number of oppenents he is fighting...forexenple : madara can use it on just one person without needing moon to reflect it..

it will work like amatarassu...a eye contact isn't needed..madara just need to look at someone body and sniper him with mugen sukoyomi..and victim will stuck in dream and turn into white zesu..

-madara can also turn his mugen sukoyomi victims into white zesus slaves and servants..

mugen sukoyomi...what a scary jusu is...

madara is strongest...

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it needs preparation. Edo Tensei are not effected. What Madara use on Obito was a weaker version and their is no evidence that it turns it victims into White Zetsu. It was only said that Infinite Tsukuyomi does that and that was confirmed by Black Zetsu.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it needs preparation. Edo Tensei are not effected. What Madara use on Obito was a weaker version and their is no evidence that it turns it victims into White Zetsu. It was only said that Infinite Tsukuyomi does that and that was confirmed by Black Zetsu.
confo...watsh filler of kagoya ..i think she not needed moon or preparation to cast mugen sukoyomi...

also what u mean dere no evidence of hat usaid????..

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
confo...watsh filler of kagoya ..i think she not needed moon or preparation to cast mugen sukoyomi...

also what u mean dere no evidence of hat usaid????..

I don't go by Filler. I use Manga scans.

Madara just cast a Genjutsu/Illusion or weak version of Infinite Tsukuyomi. There is nothing that suggest that weak Genjutsu can turn anyone into White Zetsu.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't go by Filler. I use Manga scans.

Madara just cast a Genjutsu/Illusion or weak version of Infinite Tsukuyomi. There is nothing that suggest that weak Genjutsu can turn anyone into White Zetsu.

you got it all wrong :) :

lemme correct u bro :

madara true goal isn't mugen sukoyomi but instead it's something called : " teh dreamworld"..

mugen sukoyomi is only a stage leading toward madara's dreamworld utopia...

teh dreamworld is madara's invention and creation...all copyrights go to him..but a 1st one who used mugen sukoyomi was kagoya..

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you got it all wrong :) :

lemme correct u bro :

madara true goal isn't mugen sukoyomi but instead it's something called : " teh dreamworld"..

mugen sukoyomi is only a stage leading toward madara's dreamworld utopia...

teh dreamworld is madara's invention and creation...all copyrights go to him..but a 1st one who used mugen sukoyomi was kagoya..
I don't think I have anything wrong.

We are discussing this:

it will work like amatarassu...a eye contact isn't needed..madara just need to look at someone body and sniper him with mugen sukoyomi..and victim will stuck in dream and turn into white zesu..

[BOLD] You are talking about turning Infinite Tsukuyomi into a small scale attack like Amaterasu. That could be done. But not sure if it can turn them into White Zetsu like you are suggesting. You need the God Tree to perform Infinite Tsukuyomi.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I have anything wrong.

We are discussing this:

[BOLD] You are talking about turning Infinite Tsukuyomi into a small scale attack like Amaterasu. That could be done. But not sure if it can turn them into White Zetsu like you are suggesting. You need the God Tree to perform Infinite Tsukuyomi.
hey i know which is why i said its theory...but just wana say that liklihood of them tuning into white zesus is 70%..

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto