Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Massacre or Riot

So I have homework and the teacher asked for opinion of the Boston Massacre and I wanted to know what was your opinion of it. Do you think it was a riot or a massacre? Could you also give why you think so because I would really like to know your opinion on it. ^^

Last edited:

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a riot that led to a semi-massacre. they were getting to gether in a mod throwing stuff soldiers to show they hate them,their taxesand tea...then the soldiers starting shooting and ppl started to haul assxdxdxdxd

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a riot that led to a semi-massacre. they were getting to gether in a mod throwing stuff soldiers to show they hate them,their taxesand tea...then the soldiers starting shooting and ppl started to haul assxdxdxdxd
i saw a video of men asses getting hauled from that riot as well today O^O

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't it always pretty much the same story. A riot that turned in to a massacre.
Theres countless situations like these and almost every time it's the same story.

But know knows...

I witnessed a massacre ones. When kids rushed to a gamestore to buy Pokemon cards :|

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mmm, I'd say riot. When I think massacre, I think of...the Colombine shootings...the VT massacre (my brother is going there next year. >.>), thos types of things.