Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ms sasuke

has all powers and just got his ms powers

itachi is at the level he is when he died cuz thats as real as it gets ms sasuke full power vs itachis full power there is no healthy itachi and no sickness everything is how it is but sasuke has ms(like if he got it from killing naruto or just beating him)

at the same place they fought last time

no rain

plz everyone who says itachi wins.go find me some proof where it states in the manga or anime where it says itachi is stronger than sasuke plz even in that point in time where it was snake sasuke vs itachi and sasuke won when he was snake sasuke! plz find something even comparing snake sasuke where he has no ms how would he beat ms sasuke tell me why didnt he dominate then when he was fighting snake sasuke!! if there is such a vast power difference between ms sasuke and itachi i mean he broke his ultimate genjutsu when he was snake sasuke so why couldnt ms sasuke do it and now ms sasuke has a better shooting susono so if it comes down to susono fight sasuke wins wins cuz he can move faster and shoot at itachi but back to my main pint plz tell where it says or shows it in manga or anime....besides danzo saying his genjutsu is a far cry from itachi which sasuke broke his tskuyomi so it dont even matter if his is better he can break easily in ms mode(and im talking about sasuke)and snake sasuke can break tskuyomi and all the itachi fanboys use this as his ace up the sleeve yet snake sasuke who is on par and same level as or weaker then sage mode naruto(said in anime and manga) beat itachi and that jutsu??

i go for sasuke obviously
xd

Last edited:

Angelsluv

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i SAY ITACHI
jUS cause when they first fought he to me let his little bro win and the whole susono thing if itachi still has the sword and mirror yea he wins to me

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i SAY ITACHI
jUS cause when they first fought he to me let his little bro win and the whole susono thing if itachi still has the sword and mirror yea he wins to me
how does that even come in to role with anything i just said plz read the whole thing instead of blindy shouting your opinion i am open to hear it if you actually read what im saying ok...

and the sword and mirror is cool but itachi susono is at close range and sasuke has enough chakra to turn it on and off and run at the same time where as itachi is coughing out blood not moving fast at all and sasuke has more chakra and is not sick like itachi

Last edited:

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's itachi his susano is better and smarter than sasuke
how?? is it smarter when it is at close range and sasuke has enough chakra to turn it on and off and run at the same time where as itachi is coughing out blood and barely managing to stay alive and can only block sasuke arrows which are super fast

The GOAT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would be a good fight but it would have to go to itachi in the end, he is alot smarter then sasuke and more experienced. sasuke is wreckless with his sharingan and burns himself out too quickly and if itachi was at full power does that mean he has all the weapons and shisui's eye? if so sasuke doesnt have a chance

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be epic but in the end I'll say itachi sword of whatever it's called could probably seal susano though blaze element will be a problem I say itachi with mid high difficulty