Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Off the top of my head without looking it up on AB:

I know it gives greater reactions beyond the sharingan and abilities that are exclusive and versatile to the user. In detail, tracking is x4 which means you can reaction faster and genjutsu cast upon is also surpassed (S-ranks and lower). While you can do all that, my main questions come down to how much can I see. Will I be able to see through walls a bit more or rather the same as the regular sharingan before? Given its the only Dojutsu that gives chakra color, I never quested if other Dojutsu also had this ability? If no, then am not surprised as it should be as such. Anyways, how does that give me an advantage?

I am not gonna go in detail with other abilities the MS brings to the table as I think you're planning on revealing them to me in a new perspective and how to use them. For this post I want to focus on the MS jutsu itself nothing more, so from the anime. I know that the MS gets one blind the more its used. Which is self explanatory in the jutsu itself, I seem to be rumbling now.

I'm ready Senpai.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off the top of my head without looking it up on AB:

I know it gives greater reactions beyond the sharingan and abilities that are exclusive and versatile to the user. In detail, tracking is x4 which means you can reaction faster and genjutsu cast upon is also surpassed (S-ranks and lower). While you can do all that, my main questions come down to how much can I see. Will I be able to see through walls a bit more or rather the same as the regular sharingan before? Given its the only Dojutsu that gives chakra color, I never quested if other Dojutsu also had this ability? If no, then am not surprised as it should be as such. Anyways, how does that give me an advantage?

I am not gonna go in detail with other abilities the MS brings to the table as I think you're planning on revealing them to me in a new perspective and how to use them. For this post I want to focus on the MS jutsu itself nothing more, so from the anime. I know that the MS gets one blind the more its used. Which is self explanatory in the jutsu itself, I seem to be rumbling now.

I'm ready Senpai.
So here we are:

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

You are right and wrong on a few things.

Breaking high level visual based illusions (A-Rank and bellow)
-Higher Tracking speed towards movement (up to 4 times your base movement speed)

-Increased clarity of perception (you can see minute details with an even greater clarity and if you wish, the world can be almost seen as if still, increasing the "slow motion" effect of the normal levels of the sharingan to the extreme)

-Higher visual acuity towards chakra (you'll be able to notice chakra with a much bigger range and clarity so that most solid structures won't hinder you; in this you follow the same logic as that of normal eyesight since you cannot "zoom" in like the byakugan so you cannot see with increased range, just through some solid things. If chakra isn't behind the solid structures, you cannot see past them and the only thing you see past them is the chakra, nothing more. In dense solids like the ground, you cannot see past a few meters)

• Breaking high level visual based illusions. You are able to break and reverse A rank and below visual based Genjutsus. The breaking of them is passive once you realize and reason it out and use of a Sharingan tech can reverse it.
• Higher Tracking speed towards movement. Your visual acuity increases so much, you can track up to 4 times your base movement speed.
• Increased clarity of perception. This is a bit trickier to explain but you can see minute details with an even greater clarity and if you wish, the world can be almost seen as if still, increasing the "slow motion" effect of the normal levels of the sharingan to the extreme. It's explained in better detail in the Sharingan guide.
•Higher visual acuity towards chakra. You'll be able to notice chakra with a much bigger range and clarity so that most solid structures won't hinder you as much; in this you follow the same logic as that of normal eyesight since you cannot "zoom" in like the byakugan so you cannot see with increased range, just through some solid things. If chakra isn't behind the solid structures, you cannot see past them and the only thing you see past them is the chakra, nothing more. In dense solids like the ground, you cannot see past a few meters. Same with the above point, you can find this for the low in the Kumi Guide.
•Genjutsu mastery. With the MS, you become capable of casting genjutsuc without any need for any seals or even eye contact. All that's required if for you to have a direct line of sight and you can cast any Genjutsu (it's important to note that this refers to Genjutsu and not Doujutsu Genjutsu when it says this; also, if these Genjutsu have any other trigger besides hand seals to cast then such as clapping or pointing your finger, it's still needed).

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
1. Explain how seeing through illusions work.
2. What is classed as a visual gen?
3. Could you see a fireball coming at you through a mud wall that contains chakra?
>.< Thank you for being patient with me.

1) Visual Genjutsu is solely based on the notion that Genjutsu cast has a medium of eye contact, which is requiring the user to be able to see the opponent and the opponent being able to see them too.

2) Using the regular sharingan, no. However the MS can see further more, so depending how thick the wall is, you should be able to see it once it makes close contact to the mad wall, however the user won't be able to see the opponent mold the chakra for the fireball.

3)Seeing through illusions works by first identifying the genjutsu then focusing chakra into your Sharingan to fade the genjutsu from sight or in other words, the sharingan will reset your chakra.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.< Thank you for being patient with me.

1) Visual Genjutsu is solely based on the notion that Genjutsu cast has a medium of eye contact, which is requiring the user to be able to see the opponent and the opponent being able to see them too.

2) Using the regular sharingan, no. However the MS can see further more, so depending how thick the wall is, you should be able to see it once it makes close contact to the mad wall, however the user won't be able to see the opponent mold the chakra for the fireball.

3)Seeing through illusions works by first identifying the genjutsu then focusing chakra into your Sharingan to fade the genjutsu from sight or in other words, the sharingan will reset your chakra.
Alright, talk to me about Amaterasu

Reactions: RuckenTM