Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked why Obito would be able to walk on over to Mu which isn't happening.....and sharingan can't see through clones so when Obito goes to teleport the clone he gets hit from an invisible Mu......
I just gave you a valid reason on why he would walk all over Mu and it’s clearly going to happen if they fight. Obito beat beat Kcm Naruto and kcm naruto clone steamrolled over Mu. So I’m not sure what’s your deal but Mu’s fission separation technique is not a clone, it’s just half of him which the sharingan can easily see because it can see chakra.

Sharingans never had a problem seeing a clone, that’s your huge misconception right there. Their problem has been deciphering the real body from the fake body because shadow clones disperse the chakra of the user so evenly with the clones. So I wouldn’t make the mistake of saying that a sharingan can’t see clones, that’s false. The sharingan can see virtually anything.
He isn’t getting hit by any invisible clones, he’s too fast and would see that think coming since Obito doesn’t deactivate his sharingan.
He warped INTO particle style and then was intangible after saving Sasuke lol its different from reacting to something while he was already trying to port someone, we've already seen him be struck by attacks when this was the case.
This is just a speculation because you didn’t see what he exactly did.
The only time we’ve seen Obito get struck by an attack is by beating his attack speed (meaning attack before he can use kamui), which was what Minato did or Kamui being a factor for his vulnerabilities.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly not even sure what Muu could do. It required FTG lvl 2 from Minato to effectively blindside Obito and not only is Minato much faster, but Obito managed to process Minato disappearing at the last-second and only failed due to Minato's speed. Because Muu visibly appearing behind Obito and then attacking is significantly slower than Minato appearing behind Obito at lightspeed and slamming a Rasengan down his back, there's really no way Muu can blindside him. Worst case scenario, Muu almost lands a blindside, Obito phases through it, and warps him to Kamui land.