Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To Itachi wankers, I dont recall MS/EMS Madara could be beat by 3 tomoe Sasuke . Surely I remember Itachi died in this fight . 2t/3t Madara stomps any versions of him unless he's healthy or edo.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, no form of madara neg diffs itachi. the fight between MS itachi and MS madara will be very tough forgetting the hype given to ancient characters (madara, hashirama, tobirama....) MS itachi beats MS madara, nothing in ms madara's arsenal stomps totsuka or yata.

Naestro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To Itachi wankers, I dont recall MS/EMS Madara could be beat by 3 tomoe Sasuke . Surely I remember Itachi died in this fight . 2t/3t Madara stomps any versions of him unless he's healthy or edo.
My friend you need to look around to find where brain is because you seem to not have it in your head because everything you seem to be spouting comes from your anus.

The only reasons itachi was pushed to limites was because 1: Itachi wanted to get punished for what he did by an UCHIHA. 2: Itachi wanted to push Sasuke to his limits so he would be forced to bring out orochimaru (Who itachi wanted to seal to help Sasuke).

If he actually wanted to kill Sasuke, that fight would have lasted less than 5 seconds and Sasuke's eyes would be Itachi's. Go read the flippin manga ffs.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS Madara hasn't shown shit, he gets neg diffed.

and that fight was a draw, withought obito treating sasuke's ass he would have died alongside his bro.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend you need to look around to find where brain is because you seem to not have it in your head because everything you seem to be spouting comes from your anus.

The only reasons itachi was pushed to limites was because 1: Itachi wanted to get punished for what he did by an UCHIHA. 2: Itachi wanted to push Sasuke to his limits so he would be forced to bring out orochimaru (Who itachi wanted to seal to help Sasuke).

If he actually wanted to kill Sasuke, that fight would have lasted less than 5 seconds and Sasuke's eyes would be Itachi's. Go read the flippin manga ffs.
You have double standards , you say this fight was plotted yet you dare implying MS Itachi soloes with KA etc as all the Itachi wankers says tonight , lets be realistic on both side . Itachi only advantage in his fight is Susanoo yet he cant even maintain it long , Madara has the stamina and speed to outlast him , he's better in every aspect plus he has izanagi something Sasuke had not. Are you implying 3t Sasuke is better tban 3t Madara? lmao