Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins, simply because he’s a prodigy. He undoubtedly knows more MS abilities than MS Sasuke. He could cast Izanami from the very beginning and it’s over. Plus after he casts it and kills Sasuke, he could transplant Sasuke’s MS eyes and get his eye sight back permanently. RIP.

BlazingGig

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has the better ninjutsu versatility with Raiton and Katons compared to Itachi Katons and Suitons..Itachi has better Genjutsu feats and overall a better Mangekyou Genjutsu being Tsukuyomi as stated by Danzo and Obito themselves..Neither of them can catch each other in a genjutsu.. Tsukuyomi can be nullified by Sasuke coz of same blood and MS..Both of them block each other's Amaterasu via susanoo..Itachi does have the advantage with Yata mirror and totsuka blade..And I don't see Sasuke outlasting Itachi coz even a near death blind Itachi outlasted Hebi Sasuke (who had Oro chakra within himself)..This Sasuke who is gonna resort to MS jutsus recklessly would definitely run out of chakra pretty soon..Itachi has better chakra control which is the key here..He lasted for nearly a decade with his Mangekyou Sharingan unlike Sasuke who was exhausted and blind after a couple of fights..Itachi is also smarter than Sasuke and has better speed..So overall Itachi should take this fight high diff

Reactions: Jinrou

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see you're trolling.

Itachi is on another level especially if he's healthy and full of killing intent. Unlike Sasuke who gets angry and blinded by his emotions Itachi never loses his senses in any circumstance. Healthy Itachi comes out on top mid difficulty at best and that's me being generous to Sasuke.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke can break Tsukuyomi, control Amaterasu, and outlast Itachi's Susano'o so......
Viz translation says Sasuke didn't break Tsukuyomi or any other genjutsu, Itachi cast against him.

Totsuka Sword'd overpower Sasuke's Susano'O.

Yata mirror'd reflect his arrow.

Itachi wins, simply because he’s a prodigy. He undoubtedly knows more MS abilities than MS Sasuke. He could cast Izanami from the very beginning and it’s over. Plus after he casts it and kills Sasuke, he could transplant Sasuke’s MS eyes and get his eye sight back permanently. RIP.
He doesn't need izanami.
Sasuke has the better ninjutsu versatility with Raiton and Katons compared to Itachi Katons and Suitons..Itachi has better Genjutsu feats and overall a better Mangekyou Genjutsu being Tsukuyomi as stated by Danzo and Obito themselves..Neither of them can catch each other in a genjutsu.. Tsukuyomi can be nullified by Sasuke coz of same blood and MS..Both of them block each other's Amaterasu via susanoo..Itachi does have the advantage with Yata mirror and totsuka blade..And I don't see Sasuke outlasting Itachi coz even a near death blind Itachi outlasted Hebi Sasuke (who had Oro chakra within himself)..This Sasuke who is gonna resort to MS jutsus recklessly would definitely run out of chakra pretty soon..Itachi has better chakra control which is the key here..He lasted for nearly a decade with his Mangekyou Sharingan unlike Sasuke who was exhausted and blind after a couple of fights..Itachi is also smarter than Sasuke and has better speed..So overall Itachi should take this fight high diff
Same blood thing was a lie itachi made up to fool konoha and kakashi into spreading wrong information, since he was loyal.

Tobi stated Sasuke never broke Itachi's genjutsu, we know this Sasuke has Indra's Soul to aid him in battle, and help him break genjutsu with his superior eyes, but still couldn't.

Tsukuyomi and all of Itachi's genjutsu are unbreakable. Shikaku who is the strategist of the Shinobi alliance implied Itachi can control all the shinobi of the alliance without being detected.

If he can do that to that many people and Ao, who sensed out Koto-amatsukami and Tobi's genjutsu which manipulated 4th mizukage, cannot detect itachi's illusions, then no one can.

Itachi also, massively overpower Sasuke in speed and reflexes.

Spirit weapons're extra guarantee he'll outright win.

I see you're trolling.

Itachi is on another level especially if he's healthy and full of killing intent. Unlike Sasuke who gets angry and blinded by his emotions Itachi never loses his senses in any circumstance. Healthy Itachi comes out on top mid difficulty at best and that's me being generous to Sasuke.
This^.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke most likely pulls it off. None of the above posts have actually stated how itachi wins besides blind wanking. Let's look at the facts

-Tsukuyomi is useless against sasuke for obvious reasons
-Amaterasu no factor on either side
-Soosano. Totsuka is nice and all but it has no feats to suggests it does anything to soosano and sasuke can always deflect it away with his own soosano sword. Yata is a defense so not relevant in terms of harming sasuke
-Itachi base skills being superior is irrelevant because of soosano

Soosano battle should result in sasuke outlasting. Itachi outlasting him in their battle is irrelevant because this time, sasuke has power that can force itachi to use his soosano from the start unlike in their fight. So his chakra/stamina would drain much faster. If itachi drops his obelow v4 (which would happen) kirin obliterates it as per canon and itachi dies. If itachi attempts to fight without soosano from the start, arrow one shots him.

Sasuke high dif for me

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke most likely pulls it off. None of the above posts have actually stated how itachi wins besides blind wanking. Let's look at the facts

-Soosano. Totsuka is nice and all but it has no feats to suggests it does anything to soosano and sasuke can always deflect it away with his own soosano sword. Yata is a defense so not relevant in terms of harming sasuke

Soosano battle should result in sasuke outlasting. Itachi outlasting him in their battle is irrelevant because this time, sasuke has power that can force itachi to use his soosano from the start unlike in their fight. So his chakra/stamina would drain much faster. If itachi drops his obelow v4 (which would happen) kirin obliterates it as per canon and itachi dies. If itachi attempts to fight without soosano from the start, arrow one shots him.

Sasuke high dif for me
Lol and you say we’re wanking :lmao:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sasuke high dif for me
Tsukuyomi is not useless, itachi lied in part 1 like he said jiraiya can beat both kisame and extra backup akatsuki including himself when latter failed against three paths in his best mode.
Tobi states Sasuke didnt break Tsukuyomi nor his worst illusions to start with.

Totsuka is long range, it can extend as per Databook, it can seal Sasuke's Susano'O.

Yata can repel amaterasu and susanoo arrow and genjutsu.

Tsukuyomi gives itachi full control over space time and matter in his realm. In there he can destroy molecules of his victim and it'll be like it happened in real life and they will die.

Itachi's speed is too much for Sasuke, Kirin is light speed as per databook, yet itachi in his deathbed blind state reacted to it and to add up more, he dodged lightning fast shuriken as per DB from Sasuke and accompany that with zetsu's words which said itachi could've easily dodged it so he was low-key acting as if he couldnt dodge to fool sasuke.

After susano'O gets taken care of, itachi can attack sasuke from the blind spot which not even shared vision can see, essentially creates blindspots where thier are no.

Yata is a defense but a shape-shifting one. It can turn into a sword and damage susanoo as it dont have physical form essentially intangible yet interacts with physical matter. Sasuke cant hurt it but it can.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke high dif for me
That bold.. Did Kirin destroy Itachi's Susanoo back then? I thought Itachi used ribcage to take the hit?

Lol and you say we’re wanking :lmao:
Haha.. he did bring up points though and i do think they make sense. The battle only now seems to me like it'll start out in Susanoo and Sasuke seems like he would outlast Itachi. Uverdore is the only one that posted actual points for Itachi but a lot of seems incorrect.

Tsukuyomi is not useless, itachi lied in part 1 like he said jiraiya can beat both kisame and extra backup akatsuki including himself when latter failed against three paths in his best mode.

Totsuka is long range, it can extend as per Databook, it can seal Sasuke's Susano'O.

Tsukuyomi gives itachi full control over space time and matter in his realm. In there he can destroy molecules of his victim and it'll be like it happened in real life and they will die.

Itachi's speed is too much for Sasuke, Kirin is light speed as per databook, yet itachi in his deathbed blind state reacted to it and to add up more, he dodged lightning fast shuriken as per DB from Sasuke and accompany that with zetsu's words which said itachi could've easily dodged it so he was low-key acting as if he couldnt dodge to fool sasuke.

After susano'O gets taken care of, itachi can attack sasuke from the blind spot which not even shared vision can see, essentially creates blindspots where thier are no.

Yata is a defense but a shape-shifting one. It can turn into a sword and damage susanoo as it dont have physical form essentially intangible yet interacts with physical matter. Sasuke cant hurt it but it can.
Doubt the db says Kirin is lightspeed. Its literally lightning and i don't think lightning travels at the same speed as light.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That bold.. Did Kirin destroy Itachi's Susanoo back then? I thought Itachi used ribcage to take the hit?

Haha.. he did bring up points though and i do think they make sense. The battle only now seems to me like it'll start out in Susanoo and Sasuke seems like he would outlast Itachi. Uverdore is the only one that posted actual points for Itachi but a lot of seems incorrect.
Not really though. If Itachi casts Izanami from the very beginning or even half-way through, Sasuke’s body will become idle allowing him to become killed that instant. Plus, Itachi’ll set the criteria of breaking the forbidden technique to something Sasuke would never accept thusly giving Itachi all the time in the world.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Doubt the db says Kirin is lightspeed. Its literally lightning and i don't think lightning travels at the same speed as light.
You must be registered for see images

Alchemy9167

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That bold.. Did Kirin destroy Itachi's Susanoo back then? I thought Itachi used ribcage to take the hit?.
Tsunade breaks ribcage with a kick
Ay breaks through with a chop
And you think it blocked Kirin? lmfao.

On topic, Itachi wins. Sasuke can't break through Itachi's Susano armed with spiritual weapons.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
QUOTE=Uverdore9;21708072]Tsukuyomi is not useless, itachi lied in part 1 like he said jiraiya can beat both kisame and extra backup akatsuki including himself when latter failed against three paths in his best mode.
Urmm no. He had no motive to lie about tsukuyomi weakness, that makes no sense nor did the manga alude to that

Having uchiha blood and sharingan is factually all that is needed, backed up more by kakashi mentioning sasuke as the person that fits the criteria itachi was referring to. Sasuke does break it anyway. You can say itachi let him (which is baseless) but now with MS, his eyes and chakra are far stronger than before so he breaks it easily. Itachi using it would only waste his chakra even more and put him more at a disadvantage

when did obito say that? I mean we blatantly see sasuke break it. Databook said he did

What does it extending have to do with anything? bold is based on what?? prove it

I know this. Like I said yata is a defense, something itachi can't put up for so long. and lol at it repelling genjutsu, wtf?

Tsukuyomi is irrelevant, stop arguing against fact. Not even going to bother with the second part

Itachi's speed is too much for Sasuke
Irrelevant near soosano

Kirin is light speed as per databook, yet itachi in his deathbed blind state reacted to it and to add up more
Itachi did not physically react to kirin. He put up soosano which requires no physical reaction

he dodged lightning fast shuriken as per DB from Sasuke and accompany that with zetsu's words which said itachi could've easily dodged it so he was low-key acting as if he couldnt dodge to fool sasuke.
Shuriken is lightning fast?? since when? and how does this matter in the fight? he was unable to dodge because of his sickness inhibiting his movements, not because he was acting

Yea, saying it does not mean you have proven it. You are yet to show how soosano gets taken care of so the rest of your points here is irrelevant

What is this nonsense?? If you are going to quote me, I suggest you leave out the fanfiction.

=Jinrou;21708202]That bold.. Did Kirin destroy Itachi's Susanoo back then? I thought Itachi used ribcage to take the hit?
Yea it did. No soosano is visible when ittachi was lying on the ground

He reformed it, starting with ribcage

Bold. Ribcage has been damaged by attacks far weaker than kirin so it had to be be something well above ribcage. Using logic, it should be v3

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's another translation. And between the two, the lightspeed one is likely to be incorrect as Lightning isn't as fast as regular light and if i were wrong that would put Itachi's mental reactions at light speed level which i'm not sure makes sense.

Yea it did. No soosano is visible when ittachi was lying on the ground

He reformed it, starting with ribcage

Bold. Ribcage has been damaged by attacks far weaker than kirin so it had to be be something well above ribcage. Using logic, it should be v3
Damn lol.. i always assumed it was ribcage since that was what was shown immediately after Itachi stands. Makes sense.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ms sasuke takes it imo. itachi HIMSELF seemed to figure sasuke would be able to beat him with the mangekyo, and sasuke per manga has the ability to get out of tsuki, effectively rendering itachis biggest advantage pretty useless. Lol at anyone thinking sasuke gets tagged by totsuka. On top of all that, itachis susanoo is more close range, while sasukes is long range oriented(arrows). Itachi gets beat here if you ask me

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's genetics enables him to break Tsukyomi like any other Uchiha with a sharingan and his inferno style flame control also allows him to manipulate itachi's amatersu at will if he wanted to. He is the perfect counter to Itachi in terms of mangeko ocular ninjutsu/genjutsu but Itachi's extensive knowledge of his clans powers may help him in overcoming Sasuke's capabilities.
That and Itachi has Yata mirror with Totsuka blade which Sasuke has no counter for may lead to some difficulties.

Toss up 5/10 for either

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ms sasuke takes it imo. itachi HIMSELF seemed to figure sasuke would be able to beat him with the mangekyo, and sasuke per manga has the ability to get out of tsuki, effectively rendering itachis biggest advantage pretty useless. Lol at anyone thinking sasuke gets tagged by totsuka. On top of all that, itachis susanoo is more close range, while sasukes is long range oriented(arrows). Itachi gets beat here if you ask me
Sasuke's genetics enables him to break Tsukyomi like any other Uchiha with a sharingan and his inferno style flame control also allows him to manipulate itachi's amatersu at will if he wanted to. He is the perfect counter to Itachi in terms of mangeko ocular ninjutsu/genjutsu but Itachi's extensive knowledge of his clans powers may help him in overcoming Sasuke's capabilities.
That and Itachi has Yata mirror with Totsuka blade which Sasuke has no counter for may lead to some difficulties.

Toss up 5/10 for either
For Sasuke wins, what difficulty would you guys be looking at?

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was gonna say Itachi wins but I see some interesting points in
Sasuke's defense.

It depends on how much chakra a healthy Itachi would have compared to Sasuke. This version of Sasuke doesn't have anything to get through Itachi's Susanoo other than Susanoo and vice versa although it would involve them pounding on each other. Sasuke has long ranged but it won't get past Itachi's Susanoo. Itachi's Susanoo is close ranged but it won't get through Sasuke's Susanoo that easily either.

Setting up Kirin might give Sasuke the win though since the blast was still strong enough to vaporize his clothes and out him on the ground which would give Sasuke enough time to land a finishing blow.

On the other hand, Itachi fights in a smarter way compared to Sasuke in an attempt to conserve his chakra as opposed to Sasuke who spammed his Mamgekyou to the point of nearly losing his light in the same day. I expect Itachi to use fire to create a smokescreen and follow up with crow clones to trick Sasuke with. A constant smoke screen to impair Sasuke's vision preventing him from locating Itachi in the smoke while attacking with small attacks to keep Sasuke's Susanoo up. The issue here though is that Sasuke could do the same thing and it'll just become a game of hide and seek.

Either it'll end up with a fight between Susanoos or a fight within a smokescreen to conserve chakra since being able to see each other will end up resulting in Sasuke putting up his Susanoo and Itachi activating his to defend himself.

Genjutsu is countered but can be used for a splitsecond or discreetly by both individuals with Itachi having the edge through better genjutsu and tactics.

Tsukyomi would be a waste of chakra since Sasuke with MS will definitely break it.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Sasuke wins, what difficulty would you guys be looking at?
High diff imo. Although someone mentioned sasuke being able to put out and control itachis ama. Without that and tsuki it’s hard for me to see how itachi can beat him. Sasukes nasty in close quarters, has everything to match and counter damn near everything itachi can throw at him bar totsuka, and like I said, itachis not landing it on ms sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.