Hi there ...
as for my own opinion :
- Lion King 1999
- Titanic 1997
- Schindler's List 1993
- The Pianist 2002
- The Intouchables 2012
- Pulp Fiction 1994
I can think of others too . Now it's your turn .
Discuss .

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi there ...
as for my own opinion :
- Lion King 1999
- Titanic 1997
- Schindler's List 1993
- The Pianist 2002
- The Intouchables 2012
- Pulp Fiction 1994
I can think of others too . Now it's your turn .
Discuss .
Why Schindlers list? you like exaggerated propaganda shows?
OT: passions of the christ
Django Unchained
Shawshank
Fight club
Gladiator
Triumph of the will
Charlottes web

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why Schindlers list? you like exaggerated propaganda shows?
Because it had a good effect on my life and my thoughts , I think .
At that moment I was loving Hitler and Nazism (So I hated Jews , too) ... This film and other films and some documentaries about WWII completely changed my thoughts .
anyway , thanks about your list . I love many of those films aswell .

Last edited:

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it had a good effect on my life and my thoughts , I think .
At that moment I was loving Hitler and Nazism (So I hated Jews , too) ... This film and other films and some documentaries about WWII completely changed my thoughts .
anyway , thanks about your list . I love many of those films aswell .
lol watching documentaries and the like should have cemented your view since it is the truth, trusting the jewish run hollywood to inform you of history is stupid.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hotel Rowanda
"black people can't be racist" a great reference to use against racist black people. Also it is hard to argue to these types of black people (do not generalize here, only talking about the degenerates) as your validity solely depends on whether or not you stand with them (yes meaning even if you are black, you aren't considered one if you do not support this "culture")
V for Vendetta
"promise of safety for sacrificing liberty" because people think progress is ALWAYS a good thing.
oppressing people for the reason of "progress" is tyrannical. We heavily criticize religion cults for this but never cults that uses "progress" as their slogan.
Schindler's List/Pianist
"make Germany great again" over sensationalism at the hands of the dumb masses is a bad thing.
I get the whole giving Germans their own identity due to what has happened to them before WWII but people taking this in face value, things tend to get misinterpreted, accidentally or on purpose. This has serious outcome such as giving power to bigots. Not all german nazis are bad. Some of them are forced. Sometimes we bloody our hands so that we can live.
Godfather
importance of the underworld and organize crime. You can never get rid of the underworld as people are just opportunists in terms of putting people down so that they have someone underneath them instead of climbing up. Organize crime is a means to keep them in check as you can never exterminate them. Trying to exterminate them will only lead to integration to society and easier transition to a governing position instead of just being an outsider. Example: Pablo Escobar. He had no hand in government until they tried getting rid of him.
Passion of the Christ
Didn't know much about Jesus Christ. Always learned about him in catholic school but I always thought he is always glorified. Stand-up dude. Humble to the end. Also found out that Jews wanted him dead because he really mainly just challenged their power and it is only convenient that he was proclaimed as "Messiah" so they used that as an excuse to brand him as a blasphemer.
Dark Knight trilogies
"He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector." The world is not cut black and white. We sometimes demonize someone/something because we need to or else we would fall apart. There are a lot to be learned from watching the Dark Knight. Not everything is cut and dry, black and white. Sometimes people do things just because. Sometimes people do things because they are forced to. The world is a cruel and unfair place and we tend to keep it that way because it's more profitable (not necessarily based on money)
Gran Torino
Just because someone appears to be racist, does not mean that they are. Friends sometimes are only friends with you because they want something from you. It is those who have your best interest at heart are the ones that care about you even though they seem like they despise you. Also amazing car.
Finding Nemo
Touching butts can lead to unexpected adventures.
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Memories are important. They may become a hindrance but never neglect the lessons that you've learned. The mind can be pretty flexible. You can control your line of thoughts and behaviours. Memories that give you discomfort, may they be happy or sad, can always be locked behind in your mind and be accessible for later. Never forget even if it gives you comfort, simply reminisce less.
Idiocracy
Stupidity runs the world. Never underestimate anyone because they may one day dictate how the world works. Reasons why communism and democracy never works. "Never let the masses have power. Most of them tend to be stupid." To dumb people, smart people are dumb.
Zombieland
Double tap. Enjoy the little things. If you're in for the long haul, twinkies are your best friends.
Green Mile
The greatest sacrifice of heroes are often to die a martyr without anyone knowing of your heroics. Even if you have divine power, people would see you as a demon just because you are not accepted.
Shrek
Soooomebody......
Fight Club
Sometimes insanity is the glue that keeps a person together from fully falling apart. No more further discussion about the fight club. Do not talk about the fight club.
One That Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Insane people are just broken people hanging on the last thread.
Seven
What is in the box?! We are our own greatest enemy.
Gladiator
Sometimes vengeance is the only course of justice.
Shawshank Redemption
Anyone can be redeemed. Also security is not always a good thing. [See: V for Vendetta]
Forest Gump
We are capable of amazing things. Also you can get hung up on love. Caution: Ex might have STD. Steer The Dick away should that happens.
12 Angry Men/To Kill a Mockingbird
Better than Law and Order. Facts and the truth are undeniable. To deny is to be illogical. Doing things out of convenience is dangerous without due diligence or in-depth and thorough research. Muh feelings are unimportant.
Braveheart
Freeedddoooooommmmm!!!!! To love means to be prepared to lose everything. But not without a fight.
Dude Where's My Car?
Don't be an idiot. Although hot space alien chicks.
Dodgeball
5 D's: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive.... Dodge. Bold strategy pays off.
51st Dates
Every day is a new day. Progress is made through consistency and effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mom

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What Dreams May Come

Merlin

The Mummy

Fight Club

Batman (Tim Burton)

Interview with the Vampire

Amadeus

Hellraiser

The Thing

Aliens

Star Wars (original trilogy)

Lord of the Rings

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mummy

Matrix

Lord of the Rings

Anastasia

Dennis the menace

Inspector Gadget

"Don't be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood"(I'd watch that movie over and over, even though I wasn't suppose to, cause it was just so weird)

Baby boy

Toy Story

Hercules

That disney "moses" movie

Roger Rabbit

Power Rangers(the first movie)

Star wars:Revenge of the sith.

Transformers(2008)

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><center><object width= "560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LvsnCXKmTBI"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LvsnCXKmTBI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object></center></div>

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really went from a pro capital punishment to changing into an alternate prison activist by watching Shawshank Redemption. It can’t be considered rehabilitation if you stay in prison all your life. The Brooks scene was very effective.

The other one was that movie where Kim K took that long dong. That changed the way I viewed celebs and now they can be famous now.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mfn lion king
ferngully
original star wars trilogy
lotr tril