Movie Recommendation!

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though it's kinda old, you guys should try out Grave of the Fireflies, it's a beautifully made story about an older brother and his little sister making it through ww2. I cried lul. a lot. Anyways, if you watched, what's your initial impression of this movie?

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't really care for it, to be honest. And I didn't even cry. The only scene that had me almost tear up was the rice ball/rock scene. That scene was really sad.

I cried while watching Wolf Children (both times). lol I enjoy a good cry, but GotF didn't do it for me.

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't really care for it, to be honest. And I didn't even cry. The only scene that had me almost tear up was the rice ball/rock scene. That scene was really sad.

I cried while watching Wolf Children (both times). lol I enjoy a good cry, but GotF didn't do it for me.
Ah I see, well for most of the movie, I imagined me and my sister in those positions almost the whole movie and how hard it must have been. I broke at that specific scene as well and the cremation too because I couldn't possibly handle that situation so calmly and probably would have ended up how the Seita did at the start. Hmm Wolf Children huh? Might give that one a try!

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah I see, well for most of the movie, I imagined me and my sister in those positions almost the whole movie and how hard it must have been. I broke at that specific scene as well and the cremation too because I couldn't possibly handle that situation so calmly and probably would have ended up how the Seita did at the start. Hmm Wolf Children huh? Might give that one a try!
Hmm...I don't remember the cremation scene. I'll prolly watch it again with my friend this summer, so I'll know what you're talking about then. lol Wolf Children is by far the best movie I've seen. Mamoru Hosoda is simply amazing, and the movies I've seen by him are also amazing. Wolf Children is definitely a must-watch movie for anyone.