Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Moeke Susumo
Nickname: Moe, Venus Fly Trap, Mother Nature
Clan: N/A

Looks: She is a petite, blond girl with visible scars on her body including her left eye (she can still open and see through this eye). Half on her head is shaved. She wears a black beaded Jashin necklace and a red cloth with a jashin symbol around her waist.

Personality: Moeke is a calm individual, self-centered and vain. She often sees nature as part of herself and herself as part of nature, naturally allowing her to compare the beauty of nature to her own. Despite being all about herself, she has shown capacity for motherly tendencies such as a nurturing, caring when tasked with defending her teammates.

Village Info

Village of Birth: N/A
Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
Specialty: Water |Lightning | Taijutsu | ZX Buster
Elements: Fire | Water | Lightning | Earth | Wind | Hellstone | Volcanic Ash | Cloud | Wood (root variant)
Your ninjutsu: Ninjutsu | Genjutsu | Taijutsu | NB Taijutsu | ZX Buster | Satsui no Hado | Fire Boxing | Ogame Ryu | Kung Fu | White Zetsu Techniques| Background Info

History:

Moeke was birthed in the Lang of Vegetables in a private laboratory controlled by the Tyrant Orochimaru. By infusing her DNA with those of Hashirama Senju, Moeke became the second individual to survive Orochimaru's experiments. However, Orochimaru himself never saw the end product that was Moeke.

Other

Taijutsu Skill:
Moeke was able to master many fighting styles such as Fireboxing and Satsui no Hado among others. Her powerful taijutsu capabilities allowed him to perceive movements at the same rate as if she had chakra sensing. She also gets a slight increase in speed from his training in Kaito's taijutsu and the strength of his Taijutsu increases by x2 due to training in ZX Buster.

Unique Physiology and connection with nature:

Since birth, Moeke has had a strong connection to nature and as such is capable of using Wood Release. Rather than create extravagant trees and foliage through this ability, she mainly creates and manipulates the roots of trees to achieve various effects. Her connect to the world around her is so strong that she can fuse with organic matter it's self becoming one with nature and therefore insensible. Using this ability, she often communicates to other plants and copies of herself she makes though a cloning technique. As well as for communication, Moeke can use this technique to travel the world at heightened speeds.

Using these affinities for nature, She is able to create organic clones that do not disperse once killed and in fact continue on their lives if Moeke herself dies. These clones can mimic anyone who they've come in physical contact with, even copying their techniques albeit not the same mastery. However, through a special technique, she can place undetectable spores on her target. These spores can grow into clones that attach themselves to the body of their host, restricting their movement and weakening them greatly. These spores allow the Moeke to have permanent copies of the people affected, gaining their abilities through clones to the same master that the original had. These copies are so potent that they are indistinguishable from their originals. Their chakra signature matches them exactly.

As nature gives birth, it also takes away. Moeke, when low on chakra, can devour other beings by opening her body up like a venus fly trap to rejuvenate herself.

Being a wood user, Moeke can regenerate from minor injuries passively.

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: None as of yet
Lost: None as of yet

This is a White Zetsu Bio Skin

Permission 1:

Permission 2:

Dropping:

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha (facepalm) I totally missed that picture when I was reading this thread earlier today. Is that your drawing?

I really liked the design of this character so I did a sketch based on the description and I added some of my ideas, I guess. Haha, I still can't believe I didn't see that picture. This is my version of this character. Lol Sorry.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Haha (facepalm) I totally missed that picture when I was reading this thread earlier today. Is that your drawing?

I really liked the design of this character so I did a sketch based on the description and I added some of my ideas, I guess. Haha, I still can't believe I didn't see that picture. This is my version of this character. Lol Sorry.

Nah it's not my drawing. Wish I was that good but I can link the deviant art of where I got it from.

You got talent

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah it's not my drawing. Wish I was that good but I can link the deviant art of where I got it from.

You got talent
Yeah, it's great; Wish I saw that picture before I started drawing lol, then I would draw this character closer to what it really looks. Instead, I added too much of my ideas. Sorry about it. haha