Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"TACOMA, Wash. – A Spanaway mother has been charged for injecting her children with heroin.

Child Protective Services removed three children, ages six, four, and two, from their parents Ashlee Rose Hutt, 24, and Mac McIver in November 2015.

Investigators had heard reports that multiple people lived at the home and all were using heroin. After conducting a welfare check, investigators determined the children living in the home had been abused.

The 6-year-old told investigators that Hutt and McIver gave the children “feel good medicine” before putting the children to sleep. The child described the medicine as white powder mixed with water, and said Hutt and McIver injected the medicine with a needle.

The 6-year-old said McIver had choked the children multiple times, and one of the children had marks, cuts, and bruises on their body. One of the bruises looked like it was at an injection site.

The 2-year-old’s hair follicles tested positive for heroin in a state crime lab. The 4-year-old had traces of heroin in her system, and the 6-year-old tested negative.

McIver and Hutt both admitted to being heroin users when interviewed by detectives.

Hutt has been charged with three counts of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor, three counts of criminal mistreatment, and three counts of assault of a child. McIver was charged in September."

10/10 Parenting

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surprised this didn't happen in Florida. Sounds like a thing that would happen in Florida. Makes me feel bad for the kids of parents like these and the tsunami of teen girls getting/trying to get knocked up at such a young age for no feasible reason.

Dantе

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surprised this didn't happen in Florida. Sounds like a thing that would happen in Florida. Makes me feel bad for the kids of parents like these and the tsunami of teen girls getting/trying to get knocked up at such a young age for no feasible reason.
Well, getting welfare seems like a feasible reason to them.

The coolest mum on earth
Yeah, right. I mean, how many mums provide their kids with free heroin, right?

Mack mciver huh... :elmo:
So the name looks suspicious, huh?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not like as in I don't believe it, more like I'm not surprised. I AM surprised that the moms name didn't have a Lynn in there somewhere

Reactions: Conspirator.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

:|

And then every few days someone asks a question like this:

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My mom used to slap me for nothing. I'd rather have one Sharing her stuff with me instead of violating me.

On a serious side note though, I hope she never ever gets so see her children again.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weak forms of heroin are still available over the counter and through prescriptions (such as codeine for sick kids). Lovely U.S. system. It's only legal if they can make money from it!